Sneeze Fetish Forum

cute poodle makes me itchy and sniffly

AntheaHolmes

yesterday's drive home with the underground train was not only packed like a box of sardines but paired with a cute poodle that made my eyes and nose itch like mad. I'm allergic to most dogs, still not knowing what breeds do wreck the most havoc on my nose, eyes and overall overreacting immune system. this cute, black poodle definitely made me itch and wiggle my nose a lot. I know I shouldn't rub my eyes but I had to, they tend to get so so itchy and watery. I made a mess of myself while trying to hold my balance standing next to the poodle and its owner in the packed train. my nose was instantly itchy and runny and I sniffed like every minute, not able to get my tissue out....it was embarrassing but I had no other choice. I hate sniffling in public, it's so unhygienic. the itch was intense and brew inside my nostrils and sinuses but never enough to fully get me to sneeze. I have that often...it bothers me a lot. I just want to sneeze the irritation out but am not able to!!! At home I induced with a Q-Tip and remained a sniffly mess throughout the evening. 

I have mixed feelings about this... Somehow it is nice to read, but on the other hand I dislike the thought that you often must feel like this after commuting home. 
Bless you. 🥰

Is it wrong of me to want to know more??? So sorry you got so itchy!

26 minutes ago, Dawsio said:

Is it wrong of me to want to know more??? So sorry you got so itchy!

What do you wanna know? 

EVERYTHING!

lol no haha

Do you usually get a lot of allergens on the train or is it usually a smooth ride?

8 hours ago, Dawsio said:

EVERYTHING!

lol no haha

Do you usually get a lot of allergens on the train or is it usually a smooth ride?

It depends, when the pandemic hit (horrible times) and I just travelled with a mask, my hayfever and allergies where not as bad as they are now. As I don't know which dog breeds are triggering my allergies it's always a bit of a surprise if I feel my nose tickling or my eyes watering up. But it's not only the potential of dogs that can make my nose itch and run, also strong scents like perfumes or aftershaves tend to have an affect on my sensitive sinuses. Therefore I must admit that the mask had it's positive affect but I'm very happy the pandemic is over even though I just caught C*vid last November from my grandmother. 

That's crazy to think about, since the masks only really keep things in, not out. But maybe they did help a lot! Especially for pet dander.

You'd hate our house right now. With spring coming, our dog sheds entire clumps of fur all over the carpet. It's a nightmare to vacuum!

On 3/12/2024 at 9:41 AM, AntheaHolmes said:

I hate sniffling in public, it's so unhygienic.

Well, if the train is packed, of course. I had a subway obs a few weeks ago I found quite enjoyable. A few meters away from me, there was a pretty young woman sitting, with the places around her being empty. She was reading something, and every few seconds she sniffled. Not too loud, but audible. I found it quite cute. If I wasn't a fetishist, I'd certainly thought different about that. ;)

Anyway, thanks for sharing your obs! 👍

4 hours ago, sneezomania said:

Well, if the train is packed, of course. I had a subway obs a few weeks ago I found quite enjoyable. A few meters away from me, there was a pretty young woman sitting, with the places around her being empty. She was reading something, and every few seconds she sniffled. Not too loud, but audible. I found it quite cute. If I wasn't a fetishist, I'd certainly thought different about that. ;)

Anyway, thanks for sharing your obs! 👍

Thank you. Yeah, I had sniffling so much in public....I really don't wanna know what people might think of me. I mean it's just allergies but still. Ghastly. 

I fully understand that you don‘t want to sniffle in public. It makes a difference whether someone sniffles himself/herself or observes someone else sniffling (as I did).

8 hours ago, sneezomania said:

I fully understand that you don‘t want to sniffle in public. It makes a difference whether someone sniffles himself/herself or observes someone else sniffling (as I did).

Yeah, that's true but I'll have to admit that I dislike excessive sniffling even when others do it. It's getting on my nerves. 

4 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Yeah, that's true but I'll have to admit that I dislike excessive sniffling even when others do it. It's getting on my nerves. 

Yeah, I understand that as well. However, the sniffling I observed wasn't excessive, it was rather moderate or however you may call it. If the train had been packed like the one you described, I guess I wouldn't have noticed it at all.

Apart from that: Thanks a lot for all the other self-obs you posted. It was quite an enjoyable read. 😊