Sneeze Fetish Forum

congested blow with lots of snot (self)

tissueluvr

I had to blow my nose BAD last night but I was too tired to write about it. I was getting ready to walk home from a friend's house down the road and my nose started running like crazy. I just sniffled away until I left, and when I did my nose wouldn't stop leaking. I couldn't breathe from either nostril, and eventually I had a waterfall of snot dripping down. I didn't have any tissues so I tried to blow a snot rocket, but I was so congested that the snot wouldn't even leave my nose. Like I blew, and a lot came out, but it just stayed there and wouldn't hit the ground lol. Thank God it was dark because I had my hand under my nose the rest of the way. I looked for something to blow into in my car because I was a straight mess and I didn't wanna wait any longer. I found some napkins and cleaned off my hands and face while breathing through my mouth, then I got another one and blew my nose as hard as I could. *SSSCCXXXXCXCCXTTTT* It was one of those rare congested blows that produced A LOT of snot. It was so watery that most of it fell off the napkin when I looked at it. I don't think I'm sick because it was super clear, but it was a lot. And there was more. I had to get another napkin just to wipe my nose, and then ANOTHER one to blow into *SXXXXSCHHHHHNNNTTT* Still very snotty, but not enough to make it fall off the napkin😂 I got another one and blew again, but this one ended up being a normal congested blow, meaning I couldn't get any snot out. So I sighed and went to bed. I woke up congested still, and I'd love to just blow my nose but it wouldn't do any good. So if anyone knows how to loosen up congestion let me know!

Bless you. I too have a cold again. Sneezing into Tissues and Handkerchiefs.

On 3/12/2024 at 9:32 AM, tissueluvr said:

I had to blow my nose BAD last night but I was too tired to write about it. I was getting ready to walk home from a friend's house down the road and my nose started running like crazy. I just sniffled away until I left, and when I did my nose wouldn't stop leaking. I couldn't breathe from either nostril, and eventually I had a waterfall of snot dripping down. I didn't have any tissues so I tried to blow a snot rocket, but I was so congested that the snot wouldn't even leave my nose. Like I blew, and a lot came out, but it just stayed there and wouldn't hit the ground lol. Thank God it was dark because I had my hand under my nose the rest of the way. I looked for something to blow into in my car because I was a straight mess and I didn't wanna wait any longer. I found some napkins and cleaned off my hands and face while breathing through my mouth, then I got another one and blew my nose as hard as I could. *SSSCCXXXXCXCCXTTTT* It was one of those rare congested blows that produced A LOT of snot. It was so watery that most of it fell off the napkin when I looked at it. I don't think I'm sick because it was super clear, but it was a lot. And there was more. I had to get another napkin just to wipe my nose, and then ANOTHER one to blow into *SXXXXSCHHHHHNNNTTT* Still very snotty, but not enough to make it fall off the napkin😂 I got another one and blew again, but this one ended up being a normal congested blow, meaning I couldn't get any snot out. So I sighed and went to bed. I woke up congested still, and I'd love to just blow my nose but it wouldn't do any good. So if anyone knows how to loosen up congestion let me know!

I used a little Chinkni this morning because both sides were congested. Finally sneezed and now feel better.

1 hour ago, kathleenh4656 said:

I used a little Chinkni this morning because both sides were congested. Finally sneezed and now feel better.

I might have to look into that. I'm still congested but I haven't been able to make myself sneeze with toilet paper and I'm kinda scared of pepper lol

This time of the year the humidity seems to contest me.

8 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Congest not contest.

9 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Yea update, I think I am sick lol. I blew my nose at least 30 times today (not even joking), but I can't get anything out my left nostril. I don't remember the last time I was this congested.