Sneeze Fetish Forum

Misty morning

Prodigy

We're sitting up in bed, watching a bit of morning TV with a coffee before he needs to head off to work. He's fresh from the shower, just wearing underwear; I've just woken up, wearing a spaghetti-strap top. I'm leaning against his chest.

With hardly any warning, he sneezes openly, aimed down slightly at me. It's wonderfully misty, spraying the top of my right shoulder and down my arm. I bless him, but his thanks is interrupted by another, more insistent sneeze that produces bigger droplets than the fine mist of its predecessor. I feel this one on my cheek, chest, and arm.

I bless him again and he plucks a tissue from his bedside table, shaking it out single-handedly before bringing it hastily in front of his face and sneezing at it (not *into* it, as some spray escapes and the tissue flutters from the force of his breath). Then he uses the tissue to wipe off the evidence of his previous sneezes.

As he finishes his false apology, a final, half-stifled sneeze mists down upon my shoulder once more and he sniffles thickly. He kisses me, then grumbles about how it's time to get ready for work.

Edited by Prodigy
Unfinished

Mist and spray is my absolute favourite aspect when it comes to a sneeze. Having a very intimate moment with someone in regards to said sneeze mist has always been a fantasy I keep yearning and dreaming for. I loved reading this alot :)

Must be alluring to have such an experience with someone intimate and trusted. Now I wonder if he always sneezes that wetly :lol:

On 3/12/2024 at 9:44 AM, Prodigy said:

We're sitting up in bed, watching a bit of morning TV with a coffee before he needs to head off to work. He's fresh from the shower, just wearing underwear; I've just woken up, wearing a spaghetti-strap top. I'm leaning against his chest.

With hardly any warning, he sneezes openly, aimed down slightly at me. It's wonderfully misty, spraying the top of my right shoulder and down my arm. I bless him, but his thanks is interrupted by another, more insistent sneeze that produces bigger droplets than the fine mist of its predecessor. I feel this one on my cheek, chest, and arm.

I bless him again and he plucks a tissue from his bedside table, shaking it out single-handedly before bringing it hastily in front of his face and sneezing at it (not *into* it, as some spray escapes and the tissue flutters from the force of his breath). Then he uses the tissue to wipe off the evidence of his previous sneezes.

As he finishes his false apology, a final, half-stifled sneeze mists down upon my shoulder once more and he sniffles thickly. He kisses me, then grumbles about how it's time to get ready for work.

Ahhh this was such a fun read! You’re so lucky. Bless him!