Sneeze Fetish Forum

"It's Just Hayfever" (female, allergies, some F/F at the end)

Chanel_no5

***Note***

I've had a really rough time for... well, actually this whole year so far, lol, and the will to write hasn't really been present at all, but I'm inching back into it. This is an allergy fic about Savannah that focuses more on her just being allergic at work, rather than much about her relationship and interactions with Linda. I haven't felt overly inspired to write romantic H/C at the moment. But there's a little bit with them towards the end. Most of this is just allergy torture at work. A little bit of mess/spray.

Hope you'll enjoy!

“It’s Just Hayfever”
(female, allergies)

If she wasn’t already only too aware, the windshield of her car would have announced loud and clear just what kind of day this would be, because in the hour’s drive from her house to the hospital, it was dusted with that sneeze-provoking hell powder. The trees had an abundant sex life this spring, great for them, not so great for Dr Savannah Thompson, who was terribly allergic to pollen.

After parking in her usual spot at the hospital, she sat there for a few moments, glaring at the pale golden dust on the other side of the windshield glass, wishing that she didn’t have to step out of her car. It wasn’t far from her parking spot to the entrance, but she had barely gotten her nose under control from the obligatory morning sneezing fits, she wasn’t keen on adding new fuel to smouldering embers and set this allergic inferno off again.

She had no choice of course. Releasing a whole string of very British curse words under her breath – Linda was always amused by how much more pronounced her accent became whenever she was in a foul mood – she grabbed her purse from the passenger’s seat, took the keys out of the ignition –

and was ambushed by a juicy, uncovered, very tickly sneeze that sprayed all over the steering wheel and dashboard before she could even think of raising a hand to her face, much less reach for a tissue.

She sighed as she surveyed the aftermath. Droplets sprinkled all over, glistening like morning dew in the rising sun, though reality was less poetic. Much less poetic.

The upside was that she didn’t have any surgeries this week that she’d have to postpone (or worse, hand over to someone else), the downside was that her schedule was full enough as it was. Meetings. Consultations. Phone calls, all those bloody phone calls where people were bound to ask if she had a cold because she sounded so stuffed up. As generous and forgiving as she was towards others, Savannah hated any sign of weakness in herself and would do everything within her power to suppress it.

The problem with allergies was that willpower alone could not subdue them, she couldn’t take Benadryl in the morning or she’d pass out at the wheel, and much as she held out hope for these second generation antihistamines that were just coming into medical use, she’d been warned by a doctor friend in San Diego that Seldane seemed to cause ventricular arrythmias, and Zyrtec wasn’t as non-drowsy as it claimed to be. At least not for her. Well, there were others about to come out, but until then, this was her reality.

A reality she’d better get on with, she thought and got out of the car and quickly locked it before her breath suddenly caught in her itchy throat. 

Hah-AGTSSCHEW!-heh!–EEIISSSSHHIEW! Ugh, this bloody heh-hayfehh-YiSSSCHiew-Issschheh-EEAAASCHHoo!!”

Unleashing a hitching, spraying sneezing fit halfway into the air and halfway (poorly) covered against the back of her wrist, she had to steady herself with one hand against the car, and didn’t even consider the amounts of pollen that would stick to her palm as a result.

She reached into her pocket for a tissue – using the hand now (unbeknownst to her) covered with pollen, which promptly transferred to the Kleenex that she brought up to her nose for a harsh, strong blow.

It’s just hayfever, for God’s sake, you’re not even sick, just pull yourself together, she ordered herself. As if that would help. It was spring. Spring was infinitely more powerful than her willpower.

She didn’t break stride for the noseblow, just wanted to get inside as quickly as possible. It was a rather useless action anyway; her nose was streaming with water-thin mess but the actual congestion wasn’t in her nose, it was firmly set deep within her sinuses, bricking them up and giving her voice that nasal, congested quality even though she could technically breathe through her nose. And the steady trickle out of tortured nostrils, well, that was an ongoing disaster. Not like she could blow her nose and empty it of this allergic drip. But at least it scratched the itch, if only temporarily. 

She hoped there would be no one in the elevator as she headed to her office, but of course that new doctor in her department was there. She had a feeling he wasn’t very pleased with having a woman as department head, even if he hadn’t said anything out loud, and she absolutely didn’t want to appear less than in control in front of him.

The look of pure horror on his face when she entered the elevator was enough; she couldn’t be stealthy about this even if her nose behaved and she didn’t speak during the short ride.

“Wow, Thompson, you look like crap,” he said, not sounding too concerned about this fact.

“Good morning to you too, Dr Howard,” she sniffled, putting a slight emphasis on the word doctor to imply that they were calling each other by title still.

“Don’t stand too close, I have an important event in two days, I don’t want to catch anything in time for that.”

“I would be very impressed if you managed to catch what I have, seeing as it’s hayfever and not a cold,” she said and wiped her nose with the used tissue. It could hardly contain any more moisture, but she gritted her teeth and pressed the soggy paper against her nostrils to at least keep mess from running down her upper lip. The line between her eyebrows deepened as the urge to sneeze again began to prick at her oh so sensitive nasal passages.

Not in here, oh please, not with him this close, she thought, pressing the tissue even harder against her nose in the hopes of stopping the inevitable. A tear overflowed one eye and slowly ran down her cheek, followed by another. She held her breath, whole body tense and on high alert, fighting the building need with every fibre of her being.

Hehhh… hhhehh… HEH-! Uhh, oh God,” she moaned, feeling her cheeks flush with embarrassment at the ridiculous noises she made as the hitching turned into a false start.

Please, please hurry up, she thought, addressing the elevator, knowing beyond a doubt that she was going to sneeze, for real this time, very soon and really wanting to be out of the elevator when she did.

The tickle was unbearable, and she pinched her nose hard into the overused tissue, trying with all her might to hold back what was literally itching to come out.

UhhNGTSCHkk!”

Spring pollen won over willpower once again, even if this outburst was half-stifled. It wasn’t enough though, her nose felt like a thousand feathers brushed against its most sensitive spots at once.

“UuhNGTSCHtt-TSschhkk-NTSSSHH-HATSSCCHHoo!!”

The tissue was now only for show, it served no practical purpose whatsoever, as most of the wetness was contained in her hand rather than the paper at this point. Her cheeks were hot from embarrassment and her nose was burning, probably as red as her cheeks if not worse.

“If you were my patient, I’d tell you to take some sick leave until that passes,” Dr Howard said in a rather flippant tone as the elevator finally stopped at the floor where Savannah had her office.

She glared at him over the wet tissue – so it served some purpose still after all; shielding her snot-dripping nose from view – with as much intimidation as her watery eyes could convey.

“But I’b dot your patient, I’b your superior,” she replied in a thick, congested voice, thinking there had to be a better retort but unable to come up with one, and then walked out of the elevator, leaving him and his goddamn smirk behind.

She managed to hold back the rest of the sneezes burning in the back of her nose until she had closed the door behind her and was alone in her office, but she knew she wouldn’t have been able to keep this floodwave of allergic outbursts back another moment had her life depended on it.

Aah-uhhJESCHHuh! Jesus Ch-chr… ahh.. aayISSSSHEW! IISSCCHHHEW! Huh-AAAISSSSHHH!”

These sneezes tumbled out of her, unhindered and uncovered, the soaked tissue forgotten in one of her hands and her other hand reaching out for something to hold on to lest she’d trip herself from the sheer force of these itchy explosions. The spray soaked the front of her light blue blouse, creating a spatter pattern of darker spots as the mess immediately was absorbed by the fabric.

Once she reached a drippy, hesitant halt, not sure if she could trust her nose to not rebel against her again next time she inhaled, she walked the few steps over to her desk and quickly sat down before she’d knock something – or herself, for that matter – over.

She was exhausted already, and it wasn’t even nine in the morning. Her nose was almost pounding with a hot, feverish prickle that wanted to bring her to the edge of a sneeze again, and which would do that too, no matter how much she fought it. The formidably allergic doctor dropped the drenched tissues in the trash and snatched several fresh ones from the box on her desk, burying her ailing nose into the whole bunch, and blew as hard as she could. She wasn’t even sure what she hoped to accomplish by this; clear her nose of the watery mess and thick congestion, scratch that all-encompassing, deeply rooted itch, or just punish the offending body part for not complying with her demands. Whichever it was, it failed. None of it was accomplished. Her nose remained as defiant as before, the itch rather encouraged than subdued, and for all the wetness that came out into the wad of tissue paper, it was like trying to empty a river with a teaspoon.

She was bloody wrecked. All she really wanted was to put herself in a medically induced coma and stay sedated until allergy season was over. At least this part of it. Tree pollen was brutal, she was so itchy she could barely think, and that in turn felt like a personal insult to her intellect. She knew you didn’t get a temperature from allergies, but that didn’t stop her from feeling feverish, probably a psychosomatic reaction to the exhaustion and the histamine rush in her bloodstream. Her eyes, throat, nose – entire sinuses – were deeply, heavily inflamed, even if there was no ongoing infection in her body.

It's just hayfever, she told herself, taking her glasses off and hiding her face in her hands, resting her elbows on her desk. A shaky sniffle escaped her. Anyone who just came inside might have mistaken it for a sob, but it was her ‘just hayfever’ torture gearing up for another round.

God I don’t want to sneeze anymore, please, I don’t want to sneeze…

The shaky sniffling turned into full hitching as she fought with all her might to suppress the building sneeze, push it back down in a harness of her resolve, but it was doomed to fail.

It felt like all the pollen in the state was currently all stuck right up her nose, and her poor nose was, naturally, becoming desperate to get it out.

She took another handful of tissues and pressed them over her nose and mouth, muffling the messy outbursts the best she could. One violent sneeze after another after another spilled into the tissues, slowly soaking them as well. She was so itchy she could barely stand it, the sneezes couldn’t come out fast enough and they still didn’t feel like they did much of anything to scratch the itch. In fact, it felt like sneezing somehow made her nose itch even more.

That’s enough, I must have sneezed a thousand times already and it’s not even noon, she thought, whimpering into the tissues as she fought against her body’s helpless need to just keep going, expel every grain of pollen, real or imagined, lodged inside her sinuses causing this abhorrent reaction.

She blew her nose forcefully, sneezed again mid-blow, and kept blowing, hoping that her persistence would match that of her hayfever’s. She knew she was going to need to sneeze all day, was going to want to sneeze all day, but she hoped she wouldn’t actually carry out the action all day. Because if she couldn’t get her disgraceful nose under control, Dr Howard was right; she should take a sick day. And she hated to admit that he was right and she was wrong. But also, she wasn’t sick!

“It’s just hayfever,” she mumbled, her voice shaky and drenched with watery congestion. “Allergies hardly count as illness. Unless they’re life-threatening and I’m just snee-hhISSSHHH!-zing!”

Facts were facts, however, and even if she was nowhere near dying from this prickly, snotty affliction, there was no denying that it prevented her from doing her job. She hadn’t gotten anything done since she sat down in her office; hadn’t opened a single file, hadn’t made a single phone call, hadn’t even put on her goddamn lab coat yet.

But it actually seemed like this fit was beginning to taper off now, wonder above all wonders.

Maybe the worst was even over for today. Her hayfever was always at its worst in the mornings. Encouraged, she went about cleaning herself up and getting on with work. Maybe she’d manage to get the paperwork done before the staff meeting started after all.

The staff meeting was hell.

Someone had gotten the bright idea to open a window to ‘let the fresh spring air in’, not even considering – at least she assumed it was just an oversight, she wasn’t going to believe anyone on staff would do it to her on purpose – that an abundance of pollen would ride the light breeze all the way inside.

She felt it almost the moment she set foot in the conference room, and her watering eyes immediately wandered to the windows, noting one of them was cracked open.

“Will someone please close the window?” she said calmly, as if her nose wasn’t prickling with rekindled sneezy need.

“Oh but it’s such nice weather today…” one of the newer surgeons said.

“Yes, but my hayfever is killing me today,” she replied, tilting her head a little bit to the side, her green eyes, watery but lethal, drilling into his as if challenging him to talk back. She was normally one of the calmest, most tolerant of personalities, but today her patience was stretched so thin you could read a medical file through it.

She waited a few seconds to let the ‘don’t even try me’-message get through properly before she said:

“Close the window, please.”

Her tone was firmer this time, not harsh but not a tone that you would argue with… at least not if you were smart.

Dr Reyes got up and closed the window. She knew he wasn’t the offender; they had worked together for several years, including several allergy seasons, but she didn’t care who closed the window as long as it was done. And as long as she didn’t have to move as much as an inch closer to that side of the room.

“Thank you,” she said, and then she couldn’t help sniffling. It was a very light, but very watery sniffle, and just this little thing woke the slumbering beast in her histamine-wrecked mucus membranes again. And its morning temper was vile.

No, I will not sneeze, she told herself. I will not sneeze during this meeting, I have sneezed more than enough today and there is no way I’m gonna have to sneeze again anytime soon.

And then her breath hitched. She regained control over her body at the last moment and masked the hitching as a sigh.

“Alright, Dr Howard asked for this meeting, so I’ll give the word to him,” she said, clearing her itchy throat and wishing that she had brought a glass of water with her instead of the obligatory cup of coffee. Not that she didn’t need the caffeine; she was exhausted, but the lukewarm beverage was not what her bothersome throat wanted right now. At least she had brought tissues, but she didn’t want to use them. The old boys’ club largely didn’t appreciate having a woman in their midst, especially not a woman who was often better at them and had passed them in rank by getting a senior position in the department, and she couldn’t afford to show weakness. At best that would bring out the white knights in them – and Savannah didn’t appreciate being viewed as a damsel in distress – and at worst howling wolves smelling blood.

The junior surgeon went into something between a tirade and a lecture about some inventive new surgery methods that his ‘good friend in the industry’, whatever that industry was, would be willing to let this hospital be the first to try, for a smaller fee of course.

Savannah already knew that would be a no, and she wasn’t even going to be the one making the final decision; the hospital Board were happy to spend money on new tech (but only if it was proven to be better than the old tech) and the best doctors they could find, but this had a distinctive smell of snake oil, and if she could smell that with her hayfever-plugged nose, so could the economic advisors to the Board.

But she was going to let him speak. Exchanging looks with some of the other senior surgeons, she could tell that the snake oil smell stank to high heaven in their opinions too. Good, at least she wouldn’t have to get into arguments with the old boys’ club about this.

She only half-listened while the greater part of her focus was redirected to her more immediate concerns; the relentless allergic itch. God, she couldn’t even decide where the itch was more intense. Her eyes? They kept watering and felt gritty and painfully irritated, and she wanted to take her glasses off and rub both eyes at once, just grind her fists against her swollen, itchy eyelids like she had no self-restraint. Her throat and soft palate, constantly pricked with allergic itch, like small, haphazard pinpricks. She could try to run her tongue against the roof of her mouth trying to soothe that itch, but it was a delicate balance, it could help the itch (momentarily, but she was never fully rid of it this time of year), or it could accidentally stimulate her already overstimulated nerve endings and make the sneezy sensation even stronger. Her throat felt hot and dry, tingling in a way that no cool, or hot, drink could soothe, and that tingle was also at a constant risk of taking a sudden detour into her enflamed sinuses and burning nose and tickle and tease a sneeze out of her. Or more likely a full sneeze attack. Her ears itched as well, whatever the hell that was supposed to be good for. But the reigning drama queen of her misguided body’s behaviour, was her nose. She wanted to rub it furiously. Massage firm circles against its sides with her fingertips. Scrub her wrist hard against its fever-hot underside. Rub her knuckles against damp, quivering nostrils, not caring how much of that watery mess leaked onto her hands as long as it gave her some relief, any relief. The unreleased sneezes hiding within, she wanted to grind the heel of her hand against her nose so hard she’d crush them into oblivion. She wanted to…

“…hehh… ehhh-ihh…”

... sneeze. Oh God, all her body really wanted was to sneeze. These hitches were airy enough to not be overly noticeable, and she very discreetly brought a crumpled but clean tissue up to her nose and pressed it over the red-hot mess that currently was the prominent feature in middle of her face.

“Well,” one of the other surgeons said, “I’m not sure I think that method would work, the evaluation process alone would take…”

Savannah tensed her whole body fighting the urge to draw a deep, sharp breath and release it in a rapid series of woefully inadequate sneezes, but she was fighting against her own body, and her tortured nose wasn’t going to keep taking this abuse. Something had to give, and as always when hayfever was the enemy, that would be her willpower.

She fought it bravely till the end, but when the first sneeze – hardly more than a wet, shuddering exhale – tickled itself out of her, it was over.

“HuuhhUSSchh! Ah… hah-!... Nnkkt-nnkt-nngtSCHKK!-KTsch!-IGTSH!-iihhsschhih-isschhhah…! Hah… AAEESSCCHHHuuh!”

Clutching the tissue over her desperate nose and trembling lips, trying to sneeze as discreetly yet efficiently as possible, she had turned halfway away from the table, her body shaking with the paroxysms that she tried so hard to absorb into herself but couldn’t.

“I ahhh… apologihahhESSSHHH! AhhISSCH! Gtshh!-tsschh!-TSCHK!-ISSSHOO! It’s just hayISSSSHH! HayfevehhhRRSCHHooo!”

There was no way she’d recover from this enough to sit back down and continue with the meeting, so she just made a vague gesture with her free hand towards Dr Reyes, who was her unofficial second-in-command, and then got up and left the room.

Behind her, between her own increasingly violent sneezes, she heard Dr Reyes say;

“In case anyone wondered why we don’t open windows, it’s because we don’t want our best surgeon to give up on us and move to some Arctic city without spring,” in a dry, clipped tone that made her smile even as she was in the middle of another buildup.

It was nice that someone had her back.

A few hours later, several hours before she usually quit for the day, she parked outside her house and then just leaned back in the seat, mouth open so she could breathe, burning eyes closed in exhaustion. She didn’t want to see the new layer of pollen on her windshield. She didn’t want to think about pollen, or her nose, or really anything else right now.

She felt like she’d had a whole day of exercise and now suffered the subsequent pain that brought an unfit person. As a doctor she knew the importance of exercise, but as a person, she was in fact rather sedentary. Not quite lazy, and she did enjoy certain types of exercise, but she was not a woman who would ever get or even strive for six-pack abs. But these allergic sneezing fits could be so intense and physically demanding that they almost counted as a full abs-workout. Who needed to do sit-ups when you could just bend over repeatedly with sneezing fit after sneezing fit?

She groaned in pain as she eventually started getting out of the car, and this time she didn’t even bother wiping her nose when it started to drip down her face again. Her nose was so tender and sensitive from all the blowing and rubbing… and sneezing… that she feared that touching it any more than necessary might set her off again, and she was so tired.

Of course, she barely made it inside before she had to sneeze again, a loud, completely uncontrolled fit ringing out in the hallway as she entered.

That was one way to announce that she was home, she thought, finally relenting and pulling the last remaining tissue from her pocket before she even took off her coat.

Linda came out of the kitchen holding something, but Savannah didn’t look at what it was.

“Bless you, honey! You sound awful,” Linda said. “You really should have stayed home today.”

“And done what?” Savannah said and blew her nose, wincing from how sore her raw-rubbed nostrils were, but giving it all the force she had left nevertheless.

“Sneeze and sniffle? I guess that’s what you did all day at work anyway.”

Savannah huffed and took off her coat and hung it up along with her purse.

“I can’t take out sick days and stay home over this, it’s just… eeRGSSSCHHUH! hayfever.”

Linda raised her eyebrows.

“No, baby. That’s not ‘just’ hayfever. That’s bad hayfever. Really bad. And you are miserable.”

She took a Benadryl out of its package – so that was what she had in her hand the whole time – and held it out like she’d feed a treat to a pet.

“Open up.”

“If I take Benadryl now I’m going to pass out within half an hour,” Savannah objected.

Good,” Linda said pointedly. “You look like a walking dead. You need to sleep. And you need to get a break from all that sneezing, too.” She shook her head. “Take this, take a quick shower and get the pollen out of your hair, and then go to bed.”

“Oh God, I must be so boring to live with this time of year,” Savannah sighed.

“You’re boring to live with all year ‘round, spring is nothing special,” Linda deadpanned and Savannah laughed almost in spite of herself.

“I hope that’s a joke,” she said.

“Of course it’s a joke, baby,” Linda said. “I love you. Okay? If you wake up again before actual bedtime, we’ll have some comfort food in front of the TV. If not, well, at least you get some much-needed rest. But right now you need rest more than you need to spend time with me.”

She leaned in close, offering the pill, and Savannah opened her mouth with resigned obedience.

“Good girl,” Linda purred as Savannah swallowed the allergy tablet. Then she leaned in even closer and whispered into her ear: “It’s going to rain tomorrow.”

Rain was nothing unusual in the Pacific Northwest in spring (or any other time of year either, really), but it had been unusually dry and windy lately, allowing the pollen to spread even more than most years. This reassurance was such sweet relief that Savannah exhaled and rested her head on Linda’s shoulder for a few seconds, allowing her wife to stroke her hair.

“Thank God,” she murmured into Linda’s soft sweater. The exhausted relief in her voice was almost palpable.

“Mmhmm,” Linda said. “Okay honey, go take that shower now, before the meds kick in and you pass out.”

“I love you… huhhIGTTsch! Ugh, ‘scuse me, oh God, I think I sneezed on you, I’m so sorry.”

“I love you too, Sneezy, and I’m pretty used to being sneezed on at this point,” Linda said in a playful tone and gave her a quick kiss on the tip of her suffering nose, as if forgiving it for the problems it caused. “Shower. Now,” she said affectionately.

As Savannah started making her way up the stairs, sniffling such deep and thick sniffles that they sounded like snotty snorts, Linda rolled her eyes.

‘Just hayfever’, huh? Yeah, if that’s not the understatement of the year I don’t know what is.

Omg, what an amazing story! 😍😍

I love everything about it! 🥰🥰

I'm usually not that into hayfever, but this fic made me "forget" that! 😄😄

Edited by Italiangirl

An amazing story as always! So so good! I love hayfever sneezes! 

I've never come across a hayfever story that I like so much! Savannah's struggles are really tangible, the writing is lively, all that made me actually enjoy the mess far more than usual :hyp:

I’m really not usually an allergy/hayfever person but Savannah here just makes my heart melt. Poor thing, she’s really going through it!

UGHH!! stunningly written as always chick, those spellings, the work angst 🤩 take all the time you need to get back into the swing of things. Dont do it for no one but yourself, and don't rush it 🫶

On 3/13/2024 at 5:36 PM, Italiangirl said:

Omg, what an amazing story! 😍😍

I love everything about it! 🥰🥰

I'm usually not that into hayfever, but this fic made me "forget" that! 😄😄

Thank you so much! There's a similar (Savannah at work) fic with cold in the making as well, but I don't dare to promise when it'll be done because every time I do, something gets in the way. :lol: 

On 3/13/2024 at 6:58 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

An amazing story as always! So so good! I love hayfever sneezes! 

Thank you!! Oh hell yeah, same here! :twisted: 

On 3/13/2024 at 7:32 PM, AceUpYourSleeve said:

I've never come across a hayfever story that I like so much! Savannah's struggles are really tangible, the writing is lively, all that made me actually enjoy the mess far more than usual :hyp:

Thank you so much! She's so stoic and tough but oh so miserable behind the facade, she's so much fun to write. :wub:  Hehe, I'm glad the mess worked, I'm so new to enjoying mess myself that I don't even know my own limits all the time, sometimes things work and other times they DO NOT and I don't know which until I've already crossed that line. :lol: 

On 3/14/2024 at 1:26 AM, Purplelily said:

I’m really not usually an allergy/hayfever person but Savannah here just makes my heart melt. Poor thing, she’s really going through it!

Well, that's the danger of being my favourite character(s), they really get dealt a rough hand in life, lol. At least when it comes to their noses. :twisted: :lol: Thank you so much!

On 3/14/2024 at 1:32 AM, MIN said:

UGHH!! stunningly written as always chick, those spellings, the work angst 🤩 take all the time you need to get back into the swing of things. Dont do it for no one but yourself, and don't rush it 🫶

Thank you, thank you! :thankyou:  Not easy being a workaholic and completely wrecked by hayfever, ay? :shifty: Thank you, it's been... an interesting year so far. :rolleyes: I'm working on a cold fic with Savannah away at a medical conference when she comes down with a cold, but if I say exactly a date when I plan to post it, I'll probably get hit in the head by a meteorite or something and end up in the hospital, because that's the level of weirdness my life is at right now, or so it feels. :lol: But at least I am writing. ^_^ 

On 3/15/2024 at 12:58 AM, prohistamine said:

Sooo good. These spellings are next level.

Thank you!! ^_^  I wasn't sure if I should go to excess with weird spellings but damn it, I thought they worked! :lol:  I'm glad to know others thought so too! :yay: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Thank you so much! There's a similar (Savannah at work) fic with cold in the making as well, but I don't dare to promise when it'll be done because every time I do, something gets in the way. :lol: 

You're welcome!

Oooh, I'm excited to read it!

But take your time, there's no rush! 😄😄

Edited by Italiangirl