Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ever feel like a creep?

Sneeze lover

when I’m in public and someone has a sneezy look or look like their trynna get a really stubborn sneeze out I literally stare at them and focus all my attention on them in hopes of seeing them sneeze. I was on the bus home and this lady looked like she was desperately trynna get a stuck sneeze out and all I could do was stare like a creep. Like just imagine trynna get a sneeze out and some creep is just staring at you all aroused 😹😆

YES 😂😂😂😂 I feel so ashamed of myself sometimes because I’m always staring that person DOWN over a sneeze or good nose rub! I like what I like 😭

Weirdly enough, no! I don't really seem to care about sneezing in public settings. My social switch is on high alert. Sure, I'll bless someone, but I don't get giddy or obsess over them.

Maybe sneezing is more of a fantasy thing for me, so I keep it locked up until I get home!

1 hour ago, Dawsio said:

Weirdly enough, no! I don't really seem to care about sneezing in public settings. My social switch is on high alert. Sure, I'll bless someone, but I don't get giddy or obsess over them.

Maybe sneezing is more of a fantasy thing for me, so I keep it locked up until I get home!

I'm quoting this because this is exactly me and I always think I'm "doing the fetish wrong" because of it!   I'm basically a vanilla in public because I'm very particular about who I want to see sneezes from...from a complete stranger I don't care about? No interest. At all.

I mean, if there's a noticeably loud or unusual sneeze I'll instinctively look to see what the heck that noise just was, but that would count for any random noise and I think the "tf was that?" reflex is universal.

15 hours ago, Sneeze lover said:

when I’m in public and someone has a sneezy look or look like their trynna get a really stubborn sneeze out I literally stare at them and focus all my attention on them in hopes of seeing them sneeze. I was on the bus home and this lady looked like she was desperately trynna get a stuck sneeze out and all I could do was stare like a creep. Like just imagine trynna get a sneeze out and some creep is just staring at you all aroused 😹😆

Weirdly enough, situations have to be just right for me to enjoy irl sneezes. If it's someone I know closely or something then I might be a little too intent with my looks but when its strangers sneezes tend to just annoy me oddly enough lol. Probably a mix of my mild germaphobia and just general autistic annoyance at sudden sounds but hearing a stranger sneeze makes me more irritated than interested haha

On 3/14/2024 at 8:20 AM, tissueluvr said:

In public I just don’t allow myself to look lmao

Same.

The only time I feel creep is when I watch compilation videos of people who are not aware that this fetish exist.

Occasionally, yeah---- mostly irl if I'm staring down someone (..as op said) •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

On 3/14/2024 at 8:13 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

I'm quoting this because this is exactly me and I always think I'm "doing the fetish wrong" because of it!   I'm basically a vanilla in public because I'm very particular about who I want to see sneezes from...from a complete stranger I don't care about? No interest. At all.

I mean, if there's a noticeably loud or unusual sneeze I'll instinctively look to see what the heck that noise just was, but that would count for any random noise and I think the "tf was that?" reflex is universal.

I kind of feel the same - depending on the situation I’ll sometimes get a bit flustered, but it’s such a private thing for me that I don’t feel like I “show” it even to intimate partners