Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who else just can’t induce?

tissueluvr

My nose had been super stuffy for a couple days. I can only blow one side and it barely helps. I tried inducing yesterday and it just made my nose leak, but I was still completely clogged on that side. Is there a certain way I have to do it? I tried the tissue method which is what made me all runny. Then I tried pepper, but I was too stuffed up to sniff it and I didn’t wanna get it super close because it scares me lol. What else should I try? Or is there a certain way I have to do it?

Yep. The tissue method basically never works for me. Pepper can make me sneeze but only a single if it hits me just right. Clothes tags are a good bet if you can get a good one that's just firm enough to agitate the inside of your nose

I'd be careful with pepper though. There's a fine line between just enough to get a sneeze and too much to cause lots of burning 😄

6 hours ago, tissueluvr said:

My nose had been super stuffy for a couple days. I can only blow one side and it barely helps. I tried inducing yesterday and it just made my nose leak, but I was still completely clogged on that side. Is there a certain way I have to do it? I tried the tissue method which is what made me all runny. Then I tried pepper, but I was too stuffed up to sniff it and I didn’t wanna get it super close because it scares me lol. What else should I try? Or is there a certain way I have to do it?

My strategy has always to take a bobby pin (one with the rounded beads at the end, less likely to hurt your nose) and to insert it into my nose and just rub it around until something tickles and then continue to gently rub it back in forth in that spot until a sneeze happens. Sometimes if it's being stubborn, humming whilst doing so can also help to get a tickle going and induce a sneeze.

1 hour ago, PapaBear70 said:

Yep. The tissue method basically never works for me. Pepper can make me sneeze but only a single if it hits me just right. Clothes tags are a good bet if you can get a good one that's just firm enough to agitate the inside of your nose

I'd be careful with pepper though. There's a fine line between just enough to get a sneeze and too much to cause lots of burning 😄

That's why I gave up on the pepper. I can barely blow my nose as it is, imagine that with pepper in there.

1 hour ago, TheSoundwaveSubmarine said:

My strategy has always to take a bobby pin (one with the rounded beads at the end, less likely to hurt your nose) and to insert it into my nose and just rub it around until something tickles and then continue to gently rub it back in forth in that spot until a sneeze happens. Sometimes if it's being stubborn, humming whilst doing so can also help to get a tickle going and induce a sneeze.

I never woulda thought of humming. Interesting, thanks

I can induce, but after an initial one - three sneezes using Chinknii that's about the most I can coax out, then it's like the tickle shuts down and my nose needs a break.

I've only been inducing a short time. Maybe things will change as we get into Spring and more pollen happens? My gray car isn't covered with yellow yet.

15 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

I can induce, but after an initial one - three sneezes using Chinknii that's about the most I can coax out, then it's like the tickle shuts down and my nose needs a break.

I've only been inducing a short time. Maybe things will change as we get into Spring and more pollen happens? My gray car isn't covered with yellow yet.

I always get that tickle when I try a tissue but it never actually works. On top of that my nose needs a break after like 30 seconds lol

Actually, I can only induce occasionally and maybe get out one or two sneezes.

I thought I would have several this morning but only two. It was rainy and cool earlier. That's usually a good time for me. Here's one. Bless me.

Tissue method never worked well for me.. it would almost instantly get too wet to be of much use 😅

I’ve been inducing a long time 🫣 I’ve found personally I need something fine, but sturdy. The little plastic clothing tags are good! I’ve also *VERY CAREFULLY* used toothpicks or uncurled paper lips to *GENTLY* induce a tickle out. It’s all down to trial and error, just be safe doing it! 😊

But even saying all that… sometimes the nose just needs a break! 

@kathleenh4656 Bless you! Was that induced or from the rain?

12 minutes ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Tissue method never worked well for me.. it would almost instantly get too wet to be of much use 😅

I’ve been inducing a long time 🫣 I’ve found personally I need something fine, but sturdy. The little plastic clothing tags are good! I’ve also *VERY CAREFULLY* used toothpicks or uncurled paper lips to *GENTLY* induce a tickle out. It’s all down to trial and error, just be safe doing it! 😊

But even saying all that… sometimes the nose just needs a break! 

I'll have to try clothing tags because toothpicks and paper clips scare me just as much as pepper😂

15 minutes ago, tissueluvr said:

I'll have to try clothing tags because toothpicks and paper clips scare me just as much as pepper😂

Yeah I wouldn’t suggest the more pointy tools to beginners until you gain experience with other methods! Just sharing what I use 😊

Good morning, I've tried pouring the Chinknii into a small open container and using a Q-tip, but the powder gets weak or stale in the open container. I think my container is a lid from something else.

It seems to work better to open and close the original blue topped vial; kinda tedious. And be sure to safely put the vial on a flat surface. 

16 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Good morning, I've tried pouring the Chinknii into a small open container and using a Q-tip, but the powder gets weak or stale in the open container. I think my container is a lid from something else.

It seems to work better to open and close the original blue topped vial; kinda tedious. And be sure to safely put the vial on a flat surface. 

Good to know, thanks. If only I could get chinkni lol

Hello,

I'm in the U.S. I found Chinknii on eBay and Amazon, about $15 total. A package of five little vials, appear to be the real thing.

Amazon calls it Chinknii or Snuffing Powder for sinus relief, headaches. It has helped, but can't use too much at once, maybe what will fit on the tip of a Q-Tip.

The eBay order came from England and was scanned by U.S. Customs. I think I'll stick with Amazon.

Another thing you can try is a blade or two of grass. I'm waiting for things to green up good where I live so I can do this one myself.

I don't remember where I saw this suggestion before, but it sounds good to me since it's firm enough to irritate the inside of your nose but soft enough not to cause any harm

• 2 weeks later...

Good idea. Maybe I'll try that.

On 3/16/2024 at 7:48 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

Hello,

I'm in the U.S. I found Chinknii on eBay and Amazon, about $15 total. A package of five little vials, appear to be the real thing.

Amazon calls it Chinknii or Snuffing Powder for sinus relief, headaches. It has helped, but can't use too much at once, maybe what will fit on the tip of a Q-Tip.

The eBay order came from England and was scanned by U.S. Customs. I think I'll stick with Amazon.

Update: I used Chinkni this morning...nothing happened. I think I blew most of it out, but I'm wondering is it safe if I accidentally leave some behind?

My go-to method is a strand or two of dental floss, but not just any dental floss! The normal stuff is too flimsy but there’s this type called oral B super floss which works really well for me. I can never find the original post when I look for it to credit the person who initially suggested it but it’s on the forum somewhere. If you’ve ever used the clothes tag method it’s essentially the same but longer for better reach and also minty flavour/scented which is a nice touch. It’s pointy enough that it’s really effective when you poke it against a sensitive spot but soft enough that there’s no danger of hurting yourself even if you leave it in for multiple sneezes. I’m not very sneezy in general and don’t have a very sensitive nose but I can get a lot out of it before my nose needs a break especially if I do both nostrils at once. If you try it out, let us know how it goes! :)