Sneeze Fetish Forum

I hate being sick

tissueluvr

God I'm so bitchy when I'm sick. And I bet that's why I don't have a girlfriend🤣🤣 Anyways, I figured it would be a good day to just be on here. I woke up with a pile of dirty tissues (or toilet paper in my case) on my nightstand, and I had to add to it after 2 minutes *PFFFFHHHHHH* *PFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT* My snot is still clear, but I'm still at least half as congested as yesterday. After 30 minutes of blowing my nose (with light honks because I'm so stuffy) I realized I wasn't going back to sleep. Fortunately I sneezed a few times today, which made it easier to blow my nose, but I still can't get rid of everything. If you read my last obs you know I finished off a tp roll yesterday, and my new one is almost halfway gone. My blows haven't even been that productive, but each one had a decent amount of clear, watery snot. I still don't know where its coming from because I can blow my nose until it falls off and still be super congested. I stood over some boiling water which made my nose run and actually helped the congestion a little bit. I blew my nose into a thicker wad of tp because I thought this would be the snotty one, but it was just enough to breathe a little better. A few minutes later, I sneezed twice and blew a good bit of snot out, and I could breathe for a whole 3 minutes lmao. They all had the *PFFFHHHH* sound with a couple light honks btw. Now my nose just hurts but I'm slightly less congested so I'll take it. Anyways, I think its time to blow my nose again, I've been sniffling a lot😪

Update: I'm at the point where I can enjoy it. I can blow my nose and it won't hurt, and I only had to blow twice since I got up lmao