Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing onto Objects?

TheSoundwaveSubmarine

One thing I've noticed with myself that I'm curious to find if anyone else enjoys is sneezing onto random objects
Of course you've got your popular sneezing onto mirrors/dvds, but that's more for seeing the spray than it is the sneezing onto them
I saw a video where a girl was sneezing onto a doll (it got taken down/unlisted so no sharing sorry I can't find it :() and it was strangely nice
Alongside that a photic sneeze being sneezed onto the window someone was looking out of to trigger the photic sneeze and such are also in a similar category
Does anyone else like people just sneezing onto/into random things?

As it usually does with me, this applies purely to fiction only but...

I love the idea of someone wanting to cover their sneeze so they grab whatever random object is closest to their hand.  Like maybe a purse sitting on a table or someone's jacket.  Extra super bonus points of the owner of said object is like "NO! Not my (whatever)." and tries to stop them.  I could even get behind the sneezer doing it on purpose to be a jerk about it.

But, yeah, fiction only for me.  Don't wanna see any real people doing that, then it's just nasty. :laugh:

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

But, yeah, fiction only for me.  Don't wanna see any real people doing that, then it's just nasty. :laugh:

Agreed. It can be really hot in fantasy but I don't want to see it in real life. (unless it's a mutually consensual roleplaying scenario with a partner, lol).

I particularly think about someone who's desperately allergic to flowers sneezing on a bouquet/flower arrangement because they can't get away from it fast enough, or someone scrambling to get to a tissue box but end up sneezing all over the table/desk/counter instead. So I guess when there's an element of desperation and urgency... but then again, there are times during my wildly fluctuating cycle of preferences, when someone just carelessly sneezing all over things because they can't be bothered to cover or turn away, or they're too distracted to, can be really hot as well. 

But, again, not in real life settings. :lol:  In real life (unless it's someone I really, really care about, I guess?), germaphobe always win over sneeze fetishist. 

I like the idea of someone spray sneezing on their steering wheel while driving.  The situation of them not wanting to take their hands off the wheel to cover, and intently trying to watch the road, so they just quickly sneeze uncovered out in front of them.  Bonus points if it’s someone you know usually covers, but doesn’t in this scenario 

8 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Agreed. It can be really hot in fantasy but I don't want to see it in real life. (unless it's a mutually consensual roleplaying scenario with a partner, lol).

I particularly think about someone who's desperately allergic to flowers sneezing on a bouquet/flower arrangement because they can't get away from it fast enough, or someone scrambling to get to a tissue box but end up sneezing all over the table/desk/counter instead. So I guess when there's an element of desperation and urgency... but then again, there are times during my wildly fluctuating cycle of preferences, when someone just carelessly sneezing all over things because they can't be bothered to cover or turn away, or they're too distracted to, can be really hot as well. 

But, again, not in real life settings. :lol:  In real life (unless it's someone I really, really care about, I guess?), germaphobe always win over sneeze fetishist. 

God isn't that the truth. I find myself in those fluctuating cycles too man one minute something is hot as hell and the next it doesn't do it for me I have no idea what it is lmao. Sneezing on the bouquet is almost always a yes for me though God I love bouquets in sneeze scenarios. But yea the issue of contamination kicks in irl and its gotta be a situational thing.

1 hour ago, SkolVikes said:

I like the idea of someone spray sneezing on their steering wheel while driving.  The situation of them not wanting to take their hands off the wheel to cover, and intently trying to watch the road, so they just quickly sneeze uncovered out in front of them.  Bonus points if it’s someone you know usually covers, but doesn’t in this scenario 

Gotta love steering wheel sneezes haha