Sneeze Fetish Forum

Quad sneezes (self)

tissueluvr

I've been blowing my nose all day but I posted that in the other section. However, I just started sneezing a lot and I'm less congested now. About damn time, idk what I even have but this is the best I could breathe since Monday. Yesterday and most of today, I couldn't sneeze no matter what I tried. I started sneezing a couple hours ago and they were all pretty loud. All of them were at least doubles except the first one. The first one actually stuffed me up even more, but a few minutes later I sneezed a double, blew my nose, and I could breathe for like 30 seconds lol. Then I had some doubles every few minutes, mixed in with some that got stuck, and then more doubles and a couple triples to unstick them. I was kinda annoyed but at the same time I loved it because I could kinda breathe. Then came the quad sneeze. At first it was gonna be a triple, but I felt the fourth about to get stuck, so I looked right up at the sun and it actually worked. I blew my nose one last time and only sneezed a few times since, so I think I'm getting better. But like I said idk what this even is.

Congratulations on finally getting to breathe a little and get some sneezes out at the same time. Bless you! 

I rarely get sick but I absolutely hate when I can't breathe and always seem on the verge of sneezing but don't. It's so frustrating

13 hours ago, PapaBear70 said:

Congratulations on finally getting to breathe a little and get some sneezes out at the same time. Bless you! 

I rarely get sick but I absolutely hate when I can't breathe and always seem on the verge of sneezing but don't. It's so frustrating

I barely get sick too but when I do it's the fucking worst. I still can't stop sniffling even though I can breathe

Aww, bless you!

I’m sorry you’ve been feeling unwell.

Btw, contrary to popular belief, the biggest factors to influence nasal congestion is not the production of mucus (though it may feel that way.)

It’s actually inflammation of the nasal membranes and dilation of the blood vessels in the nose. That’s why it may seem like no matter how much you blow your nose, you’re still congested.

11 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

Aww, bless you!

I’m sorry you’ve been feeling unwell.

Btw, contrary to popular belief, the biggest factors to influence nasal congestion is not the production of mucus (though it may feel that way.)

It’s actually inflammation of the nasal membranes and dilation of the blood vessels in the nose. That’s why it may seem like no matter how much you blow your nose, you’re still congested.

Thanks, yea its been rough. I can breathe now but my nose just hurts lol