Sneeze Fetish Forum

AceOfSpades

I’ve posted some of my writing here, but I actually draw as well! I haven’t done much sneeze art since I was maybe 11, but I’ve sort of picked it back up in the last year or so. I have two sketches laying around somewhere and I also have this one that I was just working on! Decided to test out animating a sneeze, because I’ve never done that before. I’m not going to work on it any further but I’m certainly happy with how the motion turned out :) 

https://ibb.co/bmMmYw6

2 hours ago, AceOfSpades said:

I’ve posted some of my writing here, but I actually draw as well! I haven’t done much sneeze art since I was maybe 11, but I’ve sort of picked it back up in the last year or so. I have two sketches laying around somewhere and I also have this one that I was just working on! Decided to test out animating a sneeze, because I’ve never done that before. I’m not going to work on it any further but I’m certainly happy with how the motion turned out :) 

https://ibb.co/bmMmYw6

Aaah amazing job! I love the details of the nostrils flaring a tad and the eyes crossing slightly with each hitch. Fantastic work!

9 minutes ago, TheSoundwaveSubmarine said:

Aaah amazing job! I love the details of the nostrils flaring a tad and the eyes crossing slightly with each hitch. Fantastic work!

Thank you!! It took me a bit to figure out the nostrils flaring and I was concerned it wouldn’t show, but glad it got across! 

That is insane, what the heck! What beautiful facial expressions, and to see them in motion? Amazing!

Additionally to what was mentioned before, I like the detail of trying to catch the sneeze in one shoulder. And it looks great for some casual sketch as you call it :thumbsup2:

Fantastic animation. I love the facial detail!

Thank you all!! All this means quite a lot to me, I’m really happy that people like it! Maybe I’ll do a more complete animation once I’m able to fully get drawing this stuff down :) 

This is really good! You've got strong technical skills, I'm so glad you picked this kind of art back up again. I hope it's giving you enjoyment to create as well.

Wonderful work! ^^ This is coming along really well; I can't wait to see more and where this goes from here. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh it’s gorgeoussssss 🤌🏻