Sneeze Fetish Forum

crap we’ve been discovered (Trypod)

nova_592

So a while ago, I made a post about Zach’s sneezing fit from getting a septum piercing in one of their recent videos. Well, @VividBubbles! brought to my attention that they FOUND MY POST💀 in the most recent episode of the Trypod, they discuss Zach finding my post, and him exploring the forum. Ngl, it tickled me at the thought that Zach felt “like a million dollars” knowing his sneezes are “helping someone get off”. Was simultaneously mortified that he actually found this post (although to some degree I know there’s a chance they’d see this stuff, but I still never think it’s gonna actually happen lol), but happy to see them being quite respectful of the fetish. Anyway, here’s a link to the Trypod episode (discussion starts immediately) and my original post:)

Edited by nova_592

I'm not in this fandom but my god I can sympathise with you! It's honestly a big fear of mine that people involved in making something I make fetish fanworks of will somehow find it.

At least it was the best case scenario and they were cool about it!

Reminds me of when the Avengers cast was on some late night talk show and were handed printed out fanart of their characters, clearly with the intention of making fun of it, but they decided to be classy and cool about it instead. I cant imagine what that felt like for those artists.  But it just goes to show that some people are class acts and it sounds like these dude definitely are!

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Reminds me of when the Avengers cast was on some late night talk show and were handed printed out fanart of their characters, clearly with the intention of making fun of it, but they decided to be classy and cool about it instead. I cant imagine what that felt like for those artists.  But it just goes to show that some people are class acts and it sounds like these dude definitely are!

Is this it?

1 hour ago, webmeistro said:

Is this it?

It actually isn't...which means...this has happened more than once.

*fear of having my stuff found while I'm minding my own business in some small corner of the internet intensifies*

(The one I was thinking of happened around when Age Of Ultron came out, I think, because that was when the Tony/Bruce ship was HUGE, and the artworks were around that ship.)

7 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I'm not in this fandom but my god I can sympathise with you! It's honestly a big fear of mine that people involved in making something I make fetish fanworks of will somehow find it.

I'm not gonna post a link but I think I found which one you were referring to and, uh, yeah. I'd be kinda embarrassed too...