Sneeze Fetish Forum

Missing posters

kathleenh4656

Hi all,

Someone (male) I took a liking to on Y.T. and suddenly none of his videos are on Y.T. As in this week and all vids are gone. He is in his 50's, and I'm just a bit concerned. He had a lot of followers.

Do sneeze fetish folks sometimes just stop posting completely for breaks or permanently or does Y.T. yank videos and close accounts?

It could be a lot of things. I’ve seen quite a few channels just up and decide to delete their videos, without explanation- I imagine it could often be a privacy issue, or a change in their comfort with having their content up. There have also been channels that got deleted, but I feel like I see people deleting things themselves more often than YT deleting them, at least as of late. 

1 hour ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Hi all,

Someone (male) I took a liking to on Y.T. and suddenly none of his videos are on Y.T. As in this week and all vids are gone. He is in his 50's, and I'm just a bit concerned. He had a lot of followers.

Do sneeze fetish folks sometimes just stop posting completely for breaks or permanently or does Y.T. yank videos and close accounts?

Yeah it sucks but sometimes it’s because they just want to due to privacy or YouTube is being picky again 😔

sometimes it's because people start kinda harassing them asking for stuff and such too I think that's what happened with Blushing Butterfly and it sucks for the community but I can't honestly fault her! the b*****ds harassing her though are a different case they should have not harrassed the people like her! 

I take my contract details down and switch between please contact and don't contact me quite regularly, depending on what's going on in life. 

I take content down usually because  I no longer like it, or I'm being pressured for more so want a lower profile or don't have the time to monitor  comments/contact coming from it. 

I've had individual videos deleted by YouTube in the past too. 

A lot of people like posting on YouTube and feel comfortable doing so because they have this control over their content; they can take it down or remove their accounts whenever they choose to.

I wouldn’t take it as a sign that the person is in any trouble.

Thanks everyone. I'll just wait and see.

HEADS UP: Today on Y.T. 3/18/24, there's suddenly a LOT of hidden videos I used to be able to hear, the blacked out ones. Something's happening and it's a bit upsetting. I haven't checked Google yet for information. No prior warnings, just poof.