Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Do You Feel About Your Own Sneezes?

TheSoundwaveSubmarine

I assume everyone on here likes to see/hear other people's sneezes to some extent, but how does everyone feel about themselves sneezing?

Me personally, i definitely prefer other people sneezing but also do like my own sneezes and will often induce and sometimes even record and listen back to my own sneezes.

How about everyone else? Do you get the same appeal from your own sneezes as you do other peoples'?

I prefer others sneezes to my own.  But I do like knowing that someone else is enjoying mine when I need to sneeze. 

1 hour ago, Sneeze-aholic said:

I prefer others sneezes to my own.  But I do like knowing that someone else is enjoying mine when I need to sneeze. 

Same. Not a fan of mine but I don’t mind if someone else enjoys it

I like the feeling of sneezing, but I don't like to listen to/watch recordings of my own

All of the above responses for me as well. I don't dislike my own sneezes, but they're usually one at a time and I can't get them recorded fast enough. 

I really like both a lot, but they do feel different. It's interesting to think about how "damn that person looks / sounds hot sneezing" relates to feeling desired / desirable when you yourself sneeze. For me it's not as simple as "did my sneeze turn someone on?" because I can get very stimulated by sneezing even if no one is around, but it does have to do with this feeling of being attractive or desirable, being the object of that same hot loss of control I love to see in others. Meanwhile, at least occasionally, part of my enjoyment of another person's sneeze is this feeling of "damn I'd feel sexy if that had been me." The two modes are almost like mirrors of each other.

I only like my own sneezes when I'm super stuffy and need to clear out my sinuses. So basically I enjoyed every sneeze this week lol

15 hours ago, TheSoundwaveSubmarine said:

I assume everyone on here likes to see/hear other people's sneezes to some extent, but how does everyone feel about themselves sneezing?

Me personally, i definitely prefer other people sneezing but also do like my own sneezes and will often induce and sometimes even record and listen back to my own sneezes.

How about everyone else? Do you get the same appeal from your own sneezes as you do other peoples'?

this is a really good question. I'm not into my own at all but I have induced for others before that enjoyed mine. Like I'll sneeze for others but won't watch my own video back lol.  

I feel kinda indifferent about mine. They don't evoke anything in me, so I merely like the sneeze sights and sounds of others. I haven't really tested it out in a scenario, though, like being induced by someone. Maybe that could achieve this appeal. 

I most definitely like to sneeze. I'm just one of those that thinks it feels fantastic. The more the merrier. However, my own sneezes don't really "DO" it for me in a certain regard

The real satisfaction for me comes from observing others sneezes

Hmmm....not that different for me; while I do enjoy them, others' are what gets me going most. 

On 3/17/2024 at 2:11 PM, PapaBear70 said:

I most definitely like to sneeze. I'm just one of those that thinks it feels fantastic. The more the merrier. However, my own sneezes don't really "DO" it for me in a certain regard

The real satisfaction for me comes from observing others sneezes

This :watsup:

i might be in the minority here but i personally  like my own sneezes! i also think sneezing just feels sooo good hahah

19 hours ago, GaySneezeLover said:

i might be in the minority here but i personally  like my own sneezes! i also think sneezing just feels sooo good hahah

You are not alone with this one!  I like my own sneezes too, however, I think it has to do with the fact that I know that after my sneezes (almost always sneeze doubles nowadays for some reason), I am going to have to blow my nose.  It also seems as though I have those double sneezes at least once a day.  I know that with allergy season coming up, there's gonna be a lot more sneezing and A LOT more nose blowing......which usually means......more recordings.....lol.

Hope you're having a great day!