Sneeze Fetish Forum

Left over chhinkni sneezes

Double G

I was using chhinkni to sneeze at home - really big, satisfying sneezes - like EEEHH-EHHHSSHHOO! HHHEEHH-IISSHOOO!

After the big fit, my nose stayed tickly on and off for a couple of hours afterward, and I sneezed a few times. This wouldn’t usually be an issue at home, because I can let my sneezes out as much as I want there (not in the middle of the night, because I’d probably wake the neighbours 🤣). 

BUT I realised we were out of milk, and my girlfriend wasn’t due home for a few of hours, so I had to make a difficult choice (for a British woman) between not having tea, or potential public sneezing (my worst nightmare).

Obviously the tea won, so I went out, and there were no issues on the way. When I got to the corner shop there were a couple of people there, so I went quickly to get the milk - and of course my nose started to tickle. I hitched a couple of times, then pinched my nose to stifle a sneeze - Hhknnh!  Almost silent, but of course it just made me need to sneeze again. I rubbed my nose, which seemed to help the tickle, and opened the chiller cabinet to get the milk - getting a waft of cold air in my face. It was the last straw for my poor nose, and the sneeze came out before I could stop it - HHHAASSHHOOO! 
It was really, really strong - I managed to turn my head so I could catch direct it towards the crook of my arm, but not muffle it, so it was pretty loud too. 

Someone called “Bless you!!” from the next aisle, but I couldn’t reply because I was too embarrassed, and worried that if I opened my mouth I would sneeze again - I needed to sneeze again so much. 

Luckily I managed to pay for the milk and leave without another sneeze, though I did sneeze another one on the way home - I let it out a bit because there was no one around - Hhhhh…Heh-ESCHHHOO!

Then I finally had my cup of tea!! 

But the best part of this sorry tale is that my girlfriend brought milk home with her… 🤣🤣🤣

@Double G Awwww! 🤣 Thanks for sharing this nice little adventure with us! 👍 And bless you!
I really like the way you describe situations, and also the way you spell your sneezes - I can get a clear picture and imagine it all very well:
I hope you enjoyed your tea! 🫖

Edited by kiku

Thanks for sharing this with us., I like it when women have large powerful sneezes.  Now you don't have to worry about running out of milk but rather using it up before it goes bad.

Awe. First, what amazing sneezes. Thanks for sharing. Secondly, what an amazing Girlfriend! Brings home milk. Yay, for more tea. ☺️🫖

On 3/17/2024 at 6:02 PM, kiku said:

@Double G Awwww! 🤣 Thanks for sharing this nice little adventure with us! 👍 And bless you!
I really like the way you describe situations, and also the way you spell your sneezes - I can get a clear picture and imagine it all very well:
I hope you enjoyed your tea! 🫖

Thank you so much! They were so strong - it makes my nose tickle just thinking about it. 🤧

On 3/18/2024 at 2:56 AM, etechie said:

Thanks for sharing this with us., I like it when women have large powerful sneezes.  Now you don't have to worry about running out of milk but rather using it up before it goes bad.

I love women with powerful sneezes too - especially if there’s a helpless build up before the big sneeze. 🤧 ❤️

On 3/18/2024 at 4:38 AM, AntheaHolmes said:

Awe. First, what amazing sneezes. Thanks for sharing. Secondly, what an amazing Girlfriend! Brings home milk. Yay, for more tea. ☺️🫖

Thank you! 😊

She’s pretty great - and likes tea as much as I do, which is all I ever wanted in a woman 🤣🤣🤣