Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs of a sneezy acquaintance

Mr Arizona

I have an acquaintance I have known for about 2 years as I've spent some time working at a community garden with her. I know her allergies are pretty bad because she has sneezed A LOT in the amount of time I've known her. I'm ambivalent about sharing because she's a good friend and I'm not really attracted to her. However, she has very cute sneezes and I as a sneeze appreciater can not in good conscience withhold good observations from y'all. I will start by sharing 1 observation and then decide if I feel like sharing more later.

Sneezer description: mid 40's. Green eyes, light brown hair. Strong womanly build. Not very tall (about 5ft)

Obs #1) We're bringing in bags of soil and fertilizer and putting them up in the shed. She's a bit sniffly, and she has a runny nose. She's actually having a hard time keeping her nose from dripping. She stops at one point as we're carrying the bags to wipe her nose and sniffle. I won't try to spell the sniffle but it sounded wet, like her snot is probably pretty thin and warm (you know?). I'm not talking to her about this stuff as it's happening of course (just acting like a normal person who doesn't notice this stuff lol). I keep bringing fertilizer bags into the shed and she's inside stacking them on the shelf. She keeps sniffling and wiping her nose as I walk back and forth to the truck. I come back and hand her one of the bags. She looks at me and smiles and says "thangks..." Clearly congested and her eyes kind of glazed over with allergy irritation. Her expression is like her nose is really itching but she's pretending it doesn't and just being polite and smiling (so cute IMO). As I turn and walk away I can hear her breath start to hitch and then she stifles two tiny little sneezes "hih... hh-h-hngt... choo" and again "hhh, hih-h-h-hngt... choo"... both stifled almost entirely silent with just the tiniest bit of force behind it. Then pausing before whispering the tiniest little "choo" sound. I almost freeze in awe but I'm already walking away so I just keep going lol. The sneezes were so incredibly small and quiet I was amazed and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I thought it was just so adorable

Anyway that's the one I remember the best but I have a lot more memories. Cheers