Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any ideas for an allergy fic?

prohistamine

I recently made an account here and would love to share some writing, but all of my sneeze related stuff is pretty nsfw and would be better suited for the adult board, which I don’t have access to yet. I’m in the mood to write something allergy centric and on the shorter side, but I don’t have any ideas. I don’t have a preference between writing men or women. If there’s a concept or situation you wanna see turned into a full fic, leave a comment and if something inspires me I’ll write it :)

These are all copy/paste from my tumblr, lol. 

I picture all of them to be female, as I'm into ladies exclusively, preferably age 40 and over, but 30s is also fine. 20s is too young for me; I'm pushing 40 myself, lol. Lots of these are actors, for pretty obvious reasons, but I have a bunch of other scenarios too. (I'm not big on fantasy or historical settings, I'm more of contemporary gal, if that matters. :lol: )

I hope you find something here that brings on the inspiration. ^_^ 

Very serious scientist (I picture a no-nonsense middle aged lady with plenty of titles, hehe) travelling to some distant place to explore a new finding in her field of expertise - either as part of her own research or called in to evaluate some findings as the expert - but there’s something in the area that sets off her allergies like hell, and out here she has no allergy meds and hardly any tissue paper/handkerchiefs either...

A hot celebrity who wants to be the new spokesperson for [insert endangered species or nature preserve here], all looking great on paper, they meet up to prep for the project, only to find out that they're ridiculously fucking allergic to the animal/plant/something surrounding the habitat/preserve. Even better if the people they've teamed up with are like "huh, didn't know people could even be allergic to this, are you sure?" while hot celebrity is sneezing so violently they almost trip themselves. ^^

Actor having to do very emotional scenes and be all teary-eyed and sniffly/stuffed up for a prolonged period of time. So they skip their allergy meds/get close to an allergen/both, and at first it seems to be working as intended, and they congratulate themselves on this brilliant solution... until that tickle in their nose becomes VERY pronounced and they're actually more allergic than they thought and oh god a full out allergy attack is building and there is nothing they can do about it... 😈

Actress at some award show or red carpet event, wearing a very tight, very revealing dress. Curve-hugging, deep cleavage, high slit in the side. It’s outdoors. And she forgot to take her allergy meds before going. And she’s the kind of actor who is only outgoing and star material when she’s playing a character, while her own self is kind of awkward and shy and easily embarrassed. So she doesn’t want to bother anyone by asking for meds or tissues, and she doesn’t want anyone to know how desperately itchy and sniffly she’s getting, but even when she’s made it past the official interview and photo-snapping part, people keep coming up to her to get a comment or to chat with her or take pics with her. And added to this is the horror of how incredibly unsafe this dress would be to sneeze in. ^^

A is in the vet's office waiting to be seen. Their pet, there for some routine check-up, is a champ. The waiting room is pretty empty. Somewhere down the hall someone is sneezing. A lot. A snickers; sucks to have pet allergies when you have to go to the vet.

Someone walks past them with their pet and walks out. A doesn't pay much attention; this was clearly not the sneezer.

Then B, the vet, walks out to the waitroom area. B is red-nosed, watery-eyed, clutching a well-used tissue in a gloved hand. B calls A into the exam room, and then muffles a tired, wet sneeze into their tissue.

Turns out that B just treated the one type of pet they're miserably allergic to, and now they need to slip away and take some meds before they can see A and their furry buddy.

Doctor examining a patient but the patient has something on them that the doctor is allergic to (perfume/cologne, pet hair on clothes) and through the exam, the doctor is getting more and more congested and sniffly and have to turn away and sneeze into the sleeve of their lab coat... their self-control unravels more and more, but they refuse to admit anything is wrong, they just push on, try to speak through sneezes, apologise but refuse to address the issue, as if it's completely normal for the medical professional to sniffle and sneeze their way through consultations...

Yes, more sneezy actor scenarios, who’s gonna stop me? 

It’s time to film the kissing scene/love scene, but as they move in closer, A realises that B is wearing a cologne/perfume that really bothers their poor nose, but as always production is in a time crunch and they need to get this scene filmed stat, and A isn’t one to rock the boat, so they try their best, but they’re getting itchier and drippier by the second and oh no, please God let them manage to hold back that teasing sneeze until the take is over... 

Bonus points if they absolutely cannot hold it back. ^^

Allergic actor show-must-go-on-pushing themselves to work through it, on stage mid-play, feeling a sneeze (attack?) coming and inwardly debating with themselves if they should try to improvise it into the play... because they will not be able to hold it back until they can get backstage, and they have a full monologue coming up...

Actor in progress of learning their lines for next role. Only the pollen count is way high and they’re having real trouble focusing. Not only because they’re so itchy, (oh but they are, it feels like their entire head itches) but their eyes are so puffy and watery it’s difficult to make out the words in the script... maybe they usually wear contacts but have to switch to glasses because it just doesn’t work, but honestly, it doesn’t matter, because they keep interrupting themselves every so often to sneeze... and when they do, those glasses don’t stay in place anyway.

Beautiful women with terrible hayfever, wearing formal clothes at work/formal events trying to look businesslike and in control when they’re constantly on the verge of a massive, itchy, messy sneezing fit...

This classic trope was brought to my mind today; when some fancy city person finds themselves forced to attend an event or something in the countryside, and they’re allergic to everything, which doesn’t make them any happier to be there and they’re in a really lousy mood the whole time, sniffling and sneezing throughout. 

Someone with horrible hayfever trying not to show how miserable they are around their asshole ex (not as in abusive, but love-turned-mutual-hate), that they OF COURSE have to be around for some important reason. Maybe meeting with divorce lawyers or something even. 

Their ex of course knows just how much this bothers them and enjoys their misery and giving snide little comments that are replied to with equally snide remarks, though punctuated with sniffling, hitching, and violent sneezes.

A performer or public figure who’s used to having a flawless mental block when it comes to sneezing, suddenly encounters an allergen that catches them completely off-guard at the worst possible moment.

No-nonsense and pretty intimidating boss lady with terrible hayfever sneezing her way through a bunch of commands or arguments during a meeting. Anyone trying to interrupt her, even if it’s just to bless her or offer her tissues, will be met with a (rather watery-eyed) death glare. 

She probably doesn’t cover either, just turns to the side and lets it rip. Usually followed by some cursing. 

Crazy and manipulative (oh but hot as hell and with magnetic charisma) evil cult leader doing the whole anti-chemicals cleansing stuff for their body to be a clean vessel for when they speak to whatever god their cult is about (it’s clearly really about them though), but did they stop and consider the fact that they just moved the whole congreation to some off-the-grid compound surrounded by flourishing nature and that they’re insanely fucking allergic to everything...

Someone who maybe isn’t quite as handy as they like to think they are, starting a bunch of DIY projects at home and end up sneezing their head off because they didn’t account for all the dust they’ll inevitably encounter... 

Gorgeous park ranger suffering from hayfever. 

Um... yeah, that’s it, basically. LOL

Not really my type, but the visuals were just too good to ignore:

Hippie with hayfever. At Woodstock, in a grassy field, wearing a flower crown, smoking pot, sneezing endlessly.

Edited by Chanel_no5

Ooh, I've got some ideas.

-Someone with some kind of flexible work schedule who has allergies that are so bad that they regularly have to take "allergy days" where they just stay home in comfy clothes all day, on the couch, sneezing their head off (even better if they're staying home with someone, they secretly have the kink, or both). 

-A person moving from to a new place and discovering that moving has made them develop allergies/worsened their allergies and have become an absolutely sneezy mess when their supposed to be settling in and meeting the neighbors

-Allergies + any literally kind of fantasy setting. This one's always a hit.

-Someone with the kink who's always wanted to have allergies finally gets their wish, with fantastic results

-City slicker going out to visit the countryside and discovering their have absolutely horrible hay fever (even better in a period setting before people really know what allergies are and there's no such thing as allergy medicine)

So yeah, I'd love to see you what you write and I might have to write something soon myself (I'm especially digging that last prompt from chanel).

Also, keep trying to be active here so you can get onto that adult board. It can be a long process, but it's a good way to keep site traffic from going down and trust me, it's absolutely worth it.

4 hours ago, prohistamine said:

I recently made an account here and would love to share some writing, but all of my sneeze related stuff is pretty nsfw and would be better suited for the adult board, which I don’t have access to yet. I’m in the mood to write something allergy centric and on the shorter side, but I don’t have any ideas. I don’t have a preference between writing men or women. If there’s a concept or situation you wanna see turned into a full fic, leave a comment and if something inspires me I’ll write it :)

Random ideas from atop my allergy obsessed head (there may be duplicates of things already mentioned here, apologies if there is):

-Florist with hayfever

-Someone who usually isn't allergic to any plants or pollens suddenly and accidentally discovering a flower that makes them incredibly sneezy

-Loving partner/secret admirer either accidentally or purposefully sending their love interest a bouquet despite said love interests hayfever

-Maid with dust allergy (classic)

-Hide and Seek Featuring Dust Allergies

-Museum worker with dust allergies

-Someone hired to cater/perform at a party but whoops the booking party forgot to mention the party is in their big outdoor garden with lots of flowers and plants

-Someone used to all the plants and pollen in their area and therefore not experiencing allergies moves for the first time and realizes while they aren't allergic to the plants in location A they are incredibly allergic to those in location B

-Alien comes to earth and is allergic to something very strange or common (ala sand or plastic)

-Someone recieves a bouquet in public (work maybe?) and it sets off their allergies. Not wanting to make a big scene they have to hide their face and/or catch their sneezes in the very bouquet they're allergic to while they try to make a stealthy escape

-Someone with allergies attempts to build a house of cards/line of dominoes, holding back as best they can. It ends exactly how you'd expect.

-Someone too flattered by the gift of a hand-knitted sweater to explain their wool allergy and take it off, leaving them sneezing their way through that evenings holiday party

-Someone very excited about this cool new candle they've bought, only to discover upon lighting it that they're rather allergic to it

-Fashion model/Important figure discovers their perfume allergy too late while doing a catwalk/important speech/etc

-A hot, luxurious bubble bath is just what someone needs after a long day. Unless they're allergic to the fragrance of said bubble bath that is. 

-Job candidate makes sure to wash their clothes well the day before their interview and doesn't realize until they're at the interview and wearing said clothes that the new detergent they used is making their nose awful ticklish.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 8:17 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

Hippie with hayfever. At Woodstock, in a grassy field, wearing a flower crown, smoking pot, sneezing endlessly

Sorry to pick the only thing thats not ur type but I am obsessed with this. It may be in the works 👀

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 8:34 PM, prohistamine said:

Sorry to pick the only thing thats not ur type but I am obsessed with this. It may be in the works 👀

If you make this fic I'll go insane. This is amazing. I need it so bad lol