Sneeze Fetish Forum

My dream job, shrunk down to better exam Scooby Doo's nose (M)

Daphine

I was playing around with the AI art generator and got to thinking what would be my dream job? It would probably be to exam Scooby Doo's nose and try to determine all of the different things he is allergic to and all of the other things that make him sneeze . In order to do this job right I will first have to have Scooby's nose and snout strapped down to an exam table so that he would be helpless to me . Second I would need to be shrunk down to the size of Scooby's nose so I can better see what I'm examining 

https://imgur.com/a/6pRt50B
https://imgur.com/MAtVeyl

OMG those are awesome!

Something tells me you really, really love Scooby-Doo sneezing...

Edited by webmeistro
2 hours ago, webmeistro said:

OMG those are awesome!

Something tells me you really, really love Scooby-Doo sneezing...

Thank you I'm glad you liked them. I'm still rather new to AI artwork. Do you have a favorite one?

Yes you could say that I "really, really love Scooby-Doo sneezing:blush:"

Oh wow, love this! She's in the perfect spot for a Scooby sneeze. I'm kind of a fan of micro stuff so this is just great!

14 hours ago, Daphine said:

Thank you I'm glad you liked them. I'm still rather new to AI artwork. Do you have a favorite one?

Probably the 2nd, I love the about to sneeze face.

I still remember watching it as a kid, there were so many trying-not-to-sneeze-while-hiding scenes :)

1 hour ago, PapaBear70 said:

Oh wow, love this! She's in the perfect spot for a Scooby sneeze. I'm kind of a fan of micro stuff so this is just great!

HEE, HEE she (or should I say I am) in the perfect spot for a HUGE Scooby sneeze😍. I have had the fantasy that I'm inside Scooby's nose and need to be sneezed out☺️ . Since your a fan of micro stuff have you ever read this story of mine and the comic that companies it?

1 hour ago, webmeistro said:

Probably the 2nd, I love the about to sneeze face.

I still remember watching it as a kid, there were so many trying-not-to-sneeze-while-hiding scenes :)

Is that the 2nd one from the top or the 2nd one from the bottom?  BTW I plan on continuing these pictures later on today!

I LOVE that situation! It seemed like when ever the gang was trying to hide or just stay quiet something would make Scooby Doo sneeze😍.  That's what led me to this wonderful fetish. I was in 3rd or 4th grade and I was up in my room doing homework when I looked up at the TV that was on. I saw Daphne and Scooby Doo hiding together in a small room or closet when some of Daphne's hair curled up and started tickling Scooby's nose making him sneeze!  Ever since then I have been hooked on sneezing and especially Scooby Doo's wonderful sneeze:blush: .

BTW (again😁) have you seen my YouTube page?

https://www.youtube.com/@daphineblake

58 minutes ago, Daphine said:

HEE, HEE she (or should I say I am) in the perfect spot for a HUGE Scooby sneeze😍. I have had the fantasy that I'm inside Scooby's nose and need to be sneezed out☺️ . Since your a fan of micro stuff have you ever read this story of mine and the comic that companies it?

I LOVE that situation! It seemed like when ever the gang was trying to hide or just stay quiet something would make Scooby Doo sneeze😍.  That's what led me to this wonderful fetish. I was in 3rd or 4th grade and I was up in my room doing homework when I looked up at the TV that was on. I saw Daphne and Scooby Doo hiding together in a small room or closet when some of Daphne's hair curled up and started tickling Scooby's nose making him sneeze!  Ever since then I have been hooked on sneezing and especially Scooby Doo's wonderful sneeze:blush: .

Me too, except I liked seeing Daphne and Velma in that situation. I soon extrapolated that to women in other shows... 😍

My goodness, yes I'd say right in there is the perfect spot. Who wouldn't want to feel that explosive sneeze??

No I sure didn't realize the story was there. I just read it and it's fantastic! I do remember that bugs cartoon. I'd almost forgot about it. Teasing that giant nose like that would be a dream come true

Your story and image of it were just great. I've always loved the idea of being super tiny and  be able to make a nose sneeze as much as I can. There should be more micro scenarios in my opinion! 😄

20 hours ago, PapaBear70 said:

My goodness, yes I'd say right in there is the perfect spot. Who wouldn't want to feel that explosive sneeze??

No I sure didn't realize the story was there. I just read it and it's fantastic! I do remember that bugs cartoon. I'd almost forgot about it. Teasing that giant nose like that would be a dream come true

Your story and image of it were just great. I've always loved the idea of being super tiny and  be able to make a nose sneeze as much as I can. There should be more micro scenarios in my opinion! 😄

Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed the story and the comic that went with it.  I always loved that Bugs Bunny cartoon "Lumber Jack Rabbit".  I always wished that Scooby Doo would find himself in that kind of situation.  With all the sniffing for clues that Scooby Doo did you would think it would have happened. I have had quite a few fantasy's were I got to make a giant Scooby sneeze kind of like my AI art above except Scooby would be allergic to my perfume and I would rub my body against his nose (BLUSH).  I'm actually surprised I haven't written more fanfics involving micro scenarios.  Did you ever read my story were Scooby is hiding from Sonya (do you know who she is?) and a Fly fly's up his nose? I drew a comic to go with it also.  Below is a short story I wrote and a comic to go with it that I think you might enjoy! 

Scooby Doo is hiding but what’s this pixies with pepper! (M)

« on: 2021-05-02 12:41:44 »  

See cartoon down below!

Scooby Doo quickly ran through the haunted mansion desperately looking for an exit.  He scrambled room to room but none of them led him to a way out of the old house. Scooby stopped for a second to catch his breath but as he stood there he could hear voices heading his way. The large dog felt a wave of fear crash over him as he quickly looked for a place to hide. He ducked into a pantry and quietly closed the door behind himself. Scooby noticed that the voices were coming from a group of women and they had stopped just outside of the pantry door. Scooby stood there frozen, afraid to make the slightest noise.  As he stood there motionless he suddenly could feel something crawling up the back of his head and between his ears.  Scooby rolled his eyes up only to find a sexy pixie looking back at him. Hi doggy, what are you doing here? She asked with a menacing look in her eyes.  Scooby slowly raised his front paw to his lips trying to single the pixie to keep quiet.  Oh are you playing hide and seek with those ladies? I guess that puts me on the girls team she said with an evil smile.  With that the pixie pulled out a small pepper shaker and began to sprinkle it all over Scooby Doo‘s large black nose. The large Great Dane’s eyes grew wide with terror as he could feel the pepper begin to float up into his nostrils. Once again Scooby tried to raise his pointer finger on his front paw but this time he tried to place it under his nose when suddenly it stopped in mid air. Through tear filled eyes Scooby do looked down to find a second pixie holding on to his plump finger while bracing her feet against the dogs neck. His finger hovered 2 inches below his nose but by the way his need to sneeze was growing it felt like 2 miles. The second pixie laughed saying no no no that would be cheating. Tears began to run down Scooby’s cheeks and his flaring nostrils began to run. A powerful sneeze quickly began to grow inside the large black nose of the dog. He struggled to free his finger while trying to keep his building sneeze as quite as possible. Eegh, aah,Scooby’s eyes grew heavy lidded as his lower jaw suddenly went slack. Ehhh, ehhhhh, ahhh, ahhhh. The pepper was tickling the walls of Scooby’s nasal passages like crazy. He could hear the pantry door begin to open as a female voice from just outside say what’s going on in here? Scooby couldn’t take anymore when finally a big wet sneeze exploded out, raaa, raaaa, RACHOOOOOW!

https://imgur.com/a/i8WPENg

Oh I know. I don't know how they missed at least one case where some sort of micro or pixie causes him to sneeze. I mean, everything seems to trigger him so it wouldn't have been difficult. Nothing to blush about there. I for one wouldn't mind a giant sneezy nose pressed into me either 😉 it seems I missed that story as well, but just read it and saw your drawing.

I'm definitely a fan of a couple of mischievous pixies wreaking havoc on his nose. What better way than pepper?!? Its a guaranteed huge sneeze. Another terrific micro story. Thanks for sharing it!

The drawing you did is soooo good. Scooby looks like he's gonna burst and those two pixies looked like they were certainly enjoying themselves with that pepper at the expense of Scooby's sensitive nose!

Love it!!

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, PapaBear70 said:

21 hours ago, PapaBear70 said:

aAOh I know. I don't know how they missed at least one case where some sort of micro or pixie causes him to sneeze. I mean, everything seems to trigger him so it wouldn't have been difficult. Nothing to blush about there. I for one wouldn't mind a giant sneezy nose pressed into me either 😉 it seems I missed that story as well, but just read it and saw your drawing.

I'm definitely a fan of a couple of mischievous pixies wreaking havoc on his nose. What better way than pepper?!? Its a guaranteed huge sneeze. Another terrific micro story. Thanks for sharing it!

The drawing you did is soooo good. Scooby looks like he's gonna burst and those two pixies looked like they were certainly enjoying themselves with that pepper at the expense of Scooby's sensitive nose!

Love it!!

It nice to know that I'm not the only person who likes the idea of shrinking down and then make Scooby Doo sneeze. One of my favorite fantasy's involves Scooby being allergic to my favorite perfume Poem. I spray some on my chest and then stick my breasts into his nostrils (BIG BLUSH). 

There are three situations were a small creature has tickled Scooby's nose and made him sneeze. I guess that kind of counts but I would really like to see a situation like what happened with Bugs in Lumber Jack Rabbit. Luckily they continue to make more Scooby Doo cartoons each year so hopefully they will get around to it. If not then I'm sure with the advancement in AI soon enough we will be able to create our own cartoons.

I'm not sure if you saw these three different sneezes I mentioned but if not here they are.

A Mouse.

Above is the other story I mentioned. Scooby is hiding from Sonya when a Fly fly's up his nose. This was something else I was exploring  were someone reads my story to you while you follow along with the comic. Fortunately the comic came out on it's side. Still you can turn your phone or computer screen on it's side.

Edited by Daphine

He sneezes so easily, how could anyone resist the temptation to make him sneeze. It literally takes just the slightest bit of effort 😀

Well personally, I like your fantasy. It's a fetishy as can be. And instead of sneezing just once, you'd be in for a while fit of sneezing against you 😉

I've seen the mouse and the fly causing him to sneeze. I don't remember seeing the butterfly one. I just like how instantly his sneeze is triggered

Your narrated story and comic turned out terrific! You've got a good eye for drawing those sneezy scenarios. Very well done! 

On 3/22/2024 at 10:34 AM, PapaBear70 said:

He sneezes so easily, how could anyone resist the temptation to make him sneeze. It literally takes just the slightest bit of effort 😀

Well personally, I like your fantasy. It's a fetishy as can be. And instead of sneezing just once, you'd be in for a while fit of sneezing against you 😉

I've seen the mouse and the fly causing him to sneeze. I don't remember seeing the butterfly one. I just like how instantly his sneeze is triggered

Your narrated story and comic turned out terrific! You've got a good eye for drawing those sneezy scenarios. Very well done! 

I'm glad that my fantasy didn't freak you out, I always thought it was weird. I have mentioned on another thread that I have only had two Scooby dreams. One involved him jumping on me when I was in bed and started sniffing me all over.I didn't have any clothes on which isn't how I normally sleep LOL. Sadly he didn't sneeze but it was still my favorite dream. I'm not really into fits which is another reason I love Scooby, He always has just one BIG sneeze!  The Butterfly sneeze is great because they are hiding. I always love that. I'm so glad you liked my narrated story and comic😁.  I have made a couple other stories like that but not with Scooby Doo.  I have been wanting to make another Scooby one when I have the time.

Have you seen this picture of Scooby Doo? I didn't make it but I love it😍  https://imgur.com/a/cugO8jU

Lol, not at all. I don't think there's anything weird about it at all. With a fetish like this, I feel like most any fantasy regarding sneezing or noses is perfectly normal 😊 but again, I also have a bit of a fascination with micro fantasies. And wow! To be sniffed all over huh? I can honestly say I've never had a dream like that. I sure wouldn't mind!

Not into fits of sneezes? One big sneeze can be just as incredible as a few in a row. Admittedly, I'm a little more partial to multiples. I'd often wondered what Scooby must be like if he sneezed several times in a row. Like from an allergy or something

Absolutely. Your stories and comics are great! You're very creative. No... I've never seen that pic before. I like the perspective. Looks like whoever is tickling his nose is in for a direct hit when he sneezes! 😄

On 3/19/2024 at 12:25 AM, Daphine said:

I was playing around with the AI art generator and got to thinking what would be my dream job? It would probably be to exam Scooby Doo's nose and try to determine all of the different things he is allergic to and all of the other things that make him sneeze . In order to do this job right I will first have to have Scooby's nose and snout strapped down to an exam table so that he would be helpless to me . Second I would need to be shrunk down to the size of Scooby's nose so I can better see what I'm examining 

https://imgur.com/a/6pRt50B
https://imgur.com/MAtVeyl

Ooooooohh I only saw this now! 😍 Great job, @Daphine, thank you for sharing this! I would love to see that sneeze that's going to burst out of poor old Scooby's nose at any second, LOL! 😁
I love all your other artwork and stories as well. Keep up the great work! 🧡

1 hour ago, kiku said:

Ooooooohh I only saw this now! 😍 Great job, @Daphine, thank you for sharing this! I would love to see that sneeze that's going to burst out of poor old Scooby's nose at any second, LOL! 😁
I love all your other artwork and stories as well. Keep up the great work! 🧡

Oh my darling @kiku it's nice to hear from you🥰. Thank you for your kind comment, you are always so sweet to me and all of us artists and writers in the community😁

1 hour ago, PapaBear70 said:

Lol, not at all. I don't think there's anything weird about it at all. With a fetish like this, I feel like most any fantasy regarding sneezing or noses is perfectly normal 😊 but again, I also have a bit of a fascination with micro fantasies. And wow! To be sniffed all over huh? I can honestly say I've never had a dream like that. I sure wouldn't mind!

Not into fits of sneezes? One big sneeze can be just as incredible as a few in a row. Admittedly, I'm a little more partial to multiples. I'd often wondered what Scooby must be like if he sneezed several times in a row. Like from an allergy or something

Absolutely. Your stories and comics are great! You're very creative. No... I've never seen that pic before. I like the perspective. Looks like whoever is tickling his nose is in for a direct hit when he sneezes! 😄

I'm so glad you didn't think that was weird. I'm pretty sure that the dream I had was based on this scene. I remember I was on a circular bed when I suddenly saw some brown ears circling me, that's when he pounced and started sniffing🥰 When he was done I was covered in a bunch of round nostril hickeys LOL!

Here is what Scooby looks like when he has a sneezing fit!

I LOVE that picture of his nose but I added his nose running and the feather🥰.

I'm not sure if you have seen this video that I made?  It's probably the closest I will ever come to being able to make Scooby sneeze!

1 hour ago, Daphine said:

I'm so glad you didn't think that was weird. I'm pretty sure that the dream I had was based on this scene. I remember I was on a circular bed when I suddenly saw some brown ears circling me, that's when he pounced and started sniffing🥰 When he was done I was covered in a bunch of round nostril hickeys LOL!

Here is what Scooby looks like when he has a sneezing fit!

I LOVE that picture of his nose but I added his nose running and the feather🥰.

I'm not sure if you have seen this video that I made?  It's probably the closest I will ever come to being able to make Scooby sneeze!

No! Not at all. I must say that's quite the image that conjures 😉 and you know? I've never heard of a nostril hickey, but damn, I think I'd like a few of those 👃

Yep, I don't recall ever seeing that clip of him sneezing multiples. But I do like it! Scooby being unable to stop sneezing sounds delightful to me

And yes!! I HAVE seen that video you made. It's been a minute since I've seen it. You did a good job timing tickling his nose. I particularly like seeing his nostrils flaring and pulsing behind the feather. It just looks right! Then just an added tickle to get the sneeze out. Very nice indeed 😊