Sneeze Fetish Forum

AntheaHolmes

I had a stuffy nose all throughout yesterday but I blamed my hayfever, because my eyes were extremely itchy and tearing up as well but this night I woke up around 2 am with a super stuffed up nose and a sore throat. I really wanted to stay home and call in sick but because I'm still in my probation time, I'm too afraid, so I will power through today and work on 30%. My nose is so clogged and my sinuses hurt. I induce with a Q-Tip to get some relief from that sinus pressure and to sneeze, as my nose is just so sore but not really ticklish. My throat is a bit better as I'm having lots of tea and lozenges. My head hurts as well. I really hate feeling sick. 

The last time I felt so sick it was in December. I'm really taking my vitamins and all, don't know why my body is "hating" me so much. 

I'm sorry to hear you caught a cold!

I know how you feel because I have a nasty cold myself at the moment... 🤧🤧

Feel better soon! 🥰🥰

Awwwww, I'm sorry both of you are sick. I'm just getting over a cold myself. I hope both of you can get better. 

Sorry that you are both sick with Colds. I too am still feeling the effects of another Cold as well. Feel better soon.

Thanks everyone. Get well soon and bless you in advance! 

Sounds pretty bad. :( Hope you feel better soon. :hug: Don't kill yourself at work, at least. :(

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Bondi said:

Sounds pretty bad. :( Hope you feel better soon. :hug: Don't kill yourself at work, at least. :(

Thank you. Yeah. I'm feeling pretty shitty but I'm too afraid to call in sick. I mean everyone is super nice but with probationary time, it's a struggle to be sick...tbh. 

Edited by AntheaHolmes