Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lupe's fanfiction teasers

Lupe

So. Here I will post my fanfiction teasers, as the title says. I will start with my hero academia (MHA/BNHA), and probably progress to other fandoms.

I call them teasers because I am working on the full story on paper.

Every character is to be assumed above 18 (if they are canonically below 18) every student will be in a college AU when it is written. Himiko Toga is going to be at least 19, not 17.

I will start with the villains. I have always liked villains.

Compress

He looked at me, eyes watering with tears of need, his hair sticking to his forehead with sweat from his fever. I'd gotten used to seeing his attractive features by now, even though the sickness had his cheeks flushed and nose red from irritation. He sniffled and pawed at said appendage, needing to sneeze, nostrils flaring. "Idt's sdtuck.." He moaned softly, pretty brown eyes screwed up in desperation. I took the feather from his hat and brushed it against the edge of his swollen nostrils, and he gasped, eyes shutting tight. "Eh.. heh.. hah.. AH-!" I pulled the feather away, quickly replacing it with tissues as he snapped forward to release. "Atsch! Hrshoo! Nngtshoo! Ah.. Aetshoo! Tshhoo! Eksht!" He sniffled automatically afterwards, so I gave him a pointed look, and he mumbled an apology, blowing his nose instead of sniffling again. I tossed the tissues, which were thoroughly soaked. "Mm, thangks.." He blinked a few times, appearing tired again. "Of course, would you like soup?" "Mhm.. yes please.." He nodded, sighing stuffily. I got up, went to the kitchenette, washed my hands, and fixed him one of the soups I'd bought.

Twice

He appeared to be asleep, so I set the box of unopened cigarettes beside his bed, onto the nightstand near the ashtray. Bleary blue-gray eyes opened for half a second, pink tinged nostrils flaring, before he sneezed, head ducking down. "Huh.. Ittzchuu!" He sniffled, blinking sleepily. I pressed tissues to his runny nose, and he blushed before blowing his nose. I gently wiped the thick snot away, and tossed the tissues into the nearby trash bin, climbing into bed beside him. He made a soft noise of happiness and snuggled into me, face pressed against my shoulder, arms around my torso. He hummed softly and I ran my fingers through his short blond hair as he snuffled, fighting the need to sneeze. I could feel his nose running against my shirt as he rubbed it against the fabric in an attempt to quell the itch. "Heh.. heh!" His breath caught, and he screwed his face up, before sneezing messily into my chest. "Engztschuu!" He pulled away, blinking, appearing dazed. I reached over to the tissue box and cleaned up the aftermath of the sneeze. I then went to wipe his nose, catching a second sneeze in the tissues. "Atzhuu!" We both blushed, and I muttered a 'bless you' and he looked away, sniffling softly. "Sorry. About time I got a bless you." He flushed in embarrassment as his split personality showed. I chuckled. "It's okay."

Looks super interesting so far!!!

12 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Looks super interesting so far!!!

Thank you so much this means a lot to me >< !!

Kurogiri

They glanced over in my direction, yellow eyes narrowed, before ducking forward with an odd noise, their mist spazzing out a bit. I walked behind the bar to his side and stuck my hand against his mist, they jerked away with another odd noise, which I came to realize was a sneeze as I felt some spray hit my hand. Their mist spazzed again, and he made a soft noise of discontentment upon seeing the moisture on my hand. "Bless you." I said softly, wiping my hand on my shorts. "How did you know it was a sneeze?" He cocked his head, yellow eyes gleaming. I blinked and looked at my hand, then at him. "Nevermind." They glanced away, apparently embarrassed. I smiled gently, and hugged him. "Don't worry about it." He seemed surprised at first, but eventually hugged back. "Hzzcht!" A quiet sneeze misted my neck. I blushed as he pulled away, eyes widened in horror. "M'so sorry-." I laugh. "It's okay, snuck up on you?" They nodded.

Shigaraki

His red eyes were narrowed, pink nose wrinkled slightly, messy blue white hair sticking to his forehead with sweat from a raging fever. "Hah'tshh! Tsch! Tsch! Tschh!" He sneezed, not bothering to cover, sniffling wetly afterward. "Ugh.." he mumbled, reaching for the tissue box. He leaned over me, sniffling, and I handed him some tissues. "Mngh.." he grunted instead of thanking me, blowing his nose and discarding the used tissues on the floor. I glances at him, and he looked away. I sighed, and picked up the tissues, and went over to the small trash can and tossed them in, then went back over, carrying it with me. He had his head leaning back on the couch, sniffling, nose running visibly despite his efforts to keep it in. I grabbed some clean tissues and wiped away the mess, gently pinching his nostrils to get the excess snot. His eyes widened in surprise, and he looked at me, appearing confused. Then he ducked forward with a set of ticklish sounding sneezes. "Huh'tschh! Tschu! Tshh! Tshch!" He snuffled, making a soft 'guh' sound afterwards. Once again, I wiped his nose, and this time he mumbled "Thangk you.." I smiled and hugged him in response.