Sneeze Fetish Forum

Flu (self obs F)

Sarah Hall

So a little description of myself, I know some may like visuals while they read. I am 5’4 at 125lbs, I have shoulder length brown hair with green eyes. My nose would be considered button/petite sized?

So my son caught something from school a couple days ago and it’s been passed around the house to the rest of us and I have legit been suffering. When I get sick I get very very very sick I get hit hard like a train. Headaches, stuffy nose, fever, chills, coughing, sneezing the whole package. I’m so sleepy writing this right now. I’m sorry if my train of thought kind of jumps around anyway let’s get into it. 

I woke up this morning with that teasing/buzzing feeling you feel in the back of your sinuses. It brought on 4 medium volumed itchy itchy sneezes that sounded like Hih.. ha.. AsSHUU haaa…HASHUU Haa…ha… ASHUUU… HICHUUU! It’s pretty girly sounding at the end of my sneezes. Which embarrasses me sometimes, I have extreme mental block…During this sickness I have overcome and just let my sneezes out which made me extremely happy because my husband actually blessed me today!! He never does that!! He doesn’t have the fetish, but I sure did tell him about mine. He accepts it, but doesn’t really acknowledge it. I bless him any chance I can get and he has surprised me by sneezing on me a couple times. 

I have been a sneezy mess most of today. I can’t shake the teasing feeling and I’m sitting here with my mouth parted open slightly and hitching greedily for release. One sneeze… HAaa…HAAA..HAASchiuuuuu! No relief and lots of nose blowing. I’m actually starting to feel really bad again so I’m gonna stop this obs now and maybe continue later. Sorry 😞 I’m sure I left some parts out, but I’ll make up for it sometime. 

That part about your husband actually made my stomach flip! I told him about the fetish last summer, but I still don’t bless him anymore and I don’t really sneeze in front of him— I think it’s because he doesn’t say thank you when he’s blessed (he wasn’t really raised that way), and he doesn’t bless anyone, so I’m uncomfortable. I’m hoping to get over myself and just tell him that I would enjoy it, and see what happens. 

I hope you feel better. My kids are bringing home alllll of the germs as well, we’re constantly sick around here. 

Bless you. hope you feel better soon. I too have the Flu/Cold for a while now in the UK.

I still have butterflies going crazy in my stomach for actually letting them out around him. I wasn’t expecting a blessing so i got a little shy ☺️ he does say thank you almost every time I bless him. He has a severe allergy to pollen and it excites me to no end when he starts going into fits. Although I feel bad when he gets miserable, I can’t stop the feelings I get. 

I know exactly what you mean kids right now are getting sick left and right and bringing it home which I don’t normally sneeze often only when I get really sick or a possible new dust allergy emerging and thank you I’ve been feeling really crappy I took off work the last couple days. 

I wish you luck though I didn’t think I would actually sneeze around him at all, but the more you do it, it does get easier.