Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone else find the pre-sneeze buildup more enjoyable than the sneeze itself?

BootyDharmaAKACaleb

Naturally, I do like the sounds and faces that women make as they sneeze, but I honestly tend to find that everything leading up to it is more erotic for me, especially the changes in facial expression. This includes the shifting, unfocused eyes, the slack jaw, the scrunched up nose, when the eyes become partially or fully shut, and so on. I will say, one thing I really like is the contrast between a woman's pre-sneeze face, which often has this sort of helpless look to it, and her face as she's sneezing, which looks almost aggressive or angry. Additionally, I love it when a woman makes some effort to make the sneeze go away, such as by rubbing or pressing up against her nose, and winds up sneezing anyway.

What does everyone here think? How many agree or don't? Also, is there any particular aspect of a sneeze or its buildup that you like the most?

For myself, I wouldn't say MORE enjoyable, but damn. A very, very close second to the actual sneeze 

Buildups can be soooo good. The fluttering eyes, the red twitching nose and flaring nostrils, yes please 😄

I think buildups are the most exciting part of a sneeze. The anticipation and tension of a potential sneeze hanging in the air, especially if it's between multiple sneezes or someone trying to fight the urge is just so good

close second for me too! i’m suuuper into buildups. the helpless look is so hot, and in my experience it’s not often that people will audibly go “ahh..” prior to sneezing (i’ve seen it in fics a lot though) but i’ve seen it and it’s insanely attractive

I like my own sneezes. I actually wish I sneezed a little bit more often. It's so rare that I ever sneeze and I have no allergies to induce with. Even chhinkni doesn't work on me the way I'd like it to. But on the rare occasion I do sneeze, I enjoy it.

Not necessarily but if it’s combined with feminine hitching then That absolutely steals my heart lol

Yes definitely. The sneeze itself is great but I love listening to hitching and watching pre sneeze facial expressions. there's so much variation to the pre-sneeze process that I enjoy aside from the sneeze itself. dare i say i can watch someone build up into a sneeze itself all day long without them actually sneezing and still enjoy it

100%!! Buildups, pre sneeze expressions AND the small gasps and uncontrolled hitched breaths, are the most enjoyable part for me.

It’s all in the moments teetering on the edge of struggling to remain in control… or find relief 😇

40 minutes ago, outdagamee said:

dare i say i can watch someone build up into a sneeze itself all day long without them actually sneezing and still enjoy it

^^^ also agree with this 

Absolutely agree, buildups are just as good as the actual sneeze, if not better 😍 I especially love when there’s a vocal quality to their hitching, or if they try to talk, the way their voice wavers and shivers between breaths…not the mention the expressions! Bonus points if they’re actively holding back or fighting the oncoming fit, too… there’s so many signs and sounds of desperation to observe, and it’s often more exciting than the actual sneezing to me ❤️ 

When they're trying to talk and they're voice wavers? Makes my whole week.

Oh yes, but sometimes it's frustrating to go ahh, ahh and then nothing happens.

3 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Oh yes, but sometimes it's frustrating to go ahh, ahh and then nothing happens.

Agree with this. I hate when I false start with no eventual sneeze. It's so aggravating 😄

On 3/22/2024 at 3:39 AM, BootyDharmaAKACaleb said:

Naturally, I do like the sounds and faces that women make as they sneeze, but I honestly tend to find that everything leading up to it is more erotic for me, especially the changes in facial expression. This includes the shifting, unfocused eyes, the slack jaw, the scrunched up nose, when the eyes become partially or fully shut, and so on. I will say, one thing I really like is the contrast between a woman's pre-sneeze face, which often has this sort of helpless look to it, and her face as she's sneezing, which looks almost aggressive or angry. Additionally, I love it when a woman makes some effort to make the sneeze go away, such as by rubbing or pressing up against her nose, and winds up sneezing anyway.

^Yep, I love all of the above! For me, both build up and release are integral to the whole enjoyment of sneezing. Much as I love a huge, uncontrollable sneeze, I also enjoy all the clues that a woman is feeling the first signs of a sneeze approaching and the actual build-up itself when she is well and truly about to blow. I also love it when a woman goes all the way up to the very edge of a sneeze, but then it doesn't quite come out. In fact, these are some of my favourite sneezes to see and hear :)  

Absolutely!! Build ups are probably my favorite part of the whole experience 

Now that I come to think about it, I'd say yes. A touch desperate build-up, failing to hold back ultimately, with the variety of sounds and facial expressions can be much more lovely than the sneeze itself. Or the sneeze even pales in comparison. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I'd say the buildup is more enjoyable, but it certainly CAN be AS enjoyable to watch, and some sneezers have great buildups but rather lame sneezes. And sneezes with no buildup, or rather sneezes from mostly empty lungs, tend to be relatively weak-sounding (the ones sometimes called "catlike" sneezes). So a sneeze needs to occur after an inhale (whether the inhale is "part of" the sneeze, as in triggered by the tickle, or just part of normal breathing) to have full intensity behind it--yet even a clearly visible/audible inhale doesn't guarantee a big sneeze.

I loooove buildups. Absolutely my favorite part of a sneeze, and I often actually like them better than the sneeze itself. Just the whole caught in the throes thing, where it’s not quite entirely certain if they’re actually able to control it, and the expressions are lovely as well. No matter who they are or what they’re like or what they try to do, it’s still able to catch them and make their breaths flutter and twist their expressions. Just the building loss of control to the point of no return… that does it for me lol. I can’t explain much better than that, but it just does. Very nice.