Sneeze Fetish Forum

I’m gonna need more tissues

loud_itchynose

Something has been making me sneeze for the past 2ish weeks I’m not sure what it is but my nose has been itchier and sneezier than usual. It’s resulted in me keeping a box of tissues next to my bed to snatch up and sneeze and sniffle into. I’ve been waking up with an itchy nose and a huge sneeze building up alongside a couple good nose rubs. Sometimes I don’t want to unleash a huge “HASHOO-OOH” sneeze first thing when I wake up so I grab a tissue to stifle a sneeze into it sounding more like a “huH-CHEE”.

This sneezy spell usually last for about 3-4 stifled sneezes. Usually I’ll just get a stuffy nose which I’ll attempt to blow into a tissue to no avail. I try to rub my nose to try to quell the itch and I looked in the mirror earlier after blowing my nose and I’ve got this line above the tip of my nose. I remember reading somewhere on the forum that it’s a result of rubbing and wiping my nose? I’ve been going “HAHSHOO” and “hAAH-CHEE” so much that I’ve gone through about half a box of tissues🤧

11 minutes ago, loud_itchynose said:

Something has been making me sneeze for the past 2ish weeks I’m not sure what it is but my nose has been itchier and sneezier than usual. It’s resulted in me keeping a box of tissues next to my bed to snatch up and sneeze and sniffle into. I’ve been waking up with an itchy nose and a huge sneeze building up alongside a couple good nose rubs. Sometimes I don’t want to unleash a huge “HASHOO-OOH” sneeze first thing when I wake up so I grab a tissue to stifle a sneeze into it sounding more like a “huH-CHEE”.

This sneezy spell usually last for about 3-4 stifled sneezes. Usually I’ll just get a stuffy nose which I’ll attempt to blow into a tissue to no avail. I try to rub my nose to try to quell the itch and I looked in the mirror earlier after blowing my nose and I’ve got this line above the tip of my nose. I remember reading somewhere on the forum that it’s a result of rubbing and wiping my nose? I’ve been going “HAHSHOO” and “hAAH-CHEE” so much that I’ve gone through about half a box of tissues🤧

Sounds like someone has allergies 😂.  What normally tickles your nose?

@loud_itchynose Ooohhh, bless you! 🌸 👃 🌸 I'm sending some virtual boxes of soft, fluffy tissues your way! 😊 Thanks for sharing your sneezy moments with us, and I'm looking forward for more whenever you feel like it. 💚

1 hour ago, sneezefan222 said:

Sounds like someone has allergies 😂.  What normally tickles your nose?

In short, many things normally tickle my nose. I’m allergic to pollen, it really makes my nose itch and run. I’m really allergic to dust, my nose tickles something fierce when I’m around it and I’ll start to sneeze endlessly. I think I also have a mild cat hair allergy? 

Bless you, that does sound tickly! And I can quite understand a stifle if you don't want to sneeze full-out first thing will send you into a little fit - I can easily go for half a dozen stifled sneezes or more once I cork the first one in...

Yes, it's likely the line on your nose is related, especially if your rubbing involves the "allergic salute": https://www.wyndly.com/blogs/learn/allergic-crease

4 hours ago, loud_itchynose said:

In short, many things normally tickle my nose. I’m allergic to pollen, it really makes my nose itch and run. I’m really allergic to dust, my nose tickles something fierce when I’m around it and I’ll start to sneeze endlessly. I think I also have a mild cat hair allergy? 

I’d say you’ve got some spring cleaning to do 🪶🪶🪶 your house is usually dusty after winter, idk why.  

9 hours ago, loud_itchynose said:

Yep, definitely sounds like allergies are affecting you. I can relate in the sense that on occasion, I also wake up in the morning and almost immediately know a sneeze is brewing. It's a very distinct tickle I wake up with. Generally though the actual sneezes don't hit for several minutes after waking. Most of the time in singles and doubles

Thanks for sharing and bless you!

On 3/24/2024 at 5:13 PM, kiku said:

@loud_itchynose Ooohhh, bless you! 🌸 👃 🌸 I'm sending some virtual boxes of soft, fluffy tissues your way! 😊 Thanks for sharing your sneezy moments with us, and I'm looking forward for more whenever you feel like it. 💚

Aww thank you, it’s your lucky day because I’ve got another update for you

I had a mini sneeze attack earlier today where I sneezed five times in a row before loosing the sixth sneeze. My nose had been super itchy for ages and no amount of rubbing had been able to quell the itch so it was more of just a wait for when I was going to sneeze. Finally the first sneeze made itself know “AHHSHEW” and then another “HATCHOO” and another “HAESHOO” and even two more “AH-AHSHOO”…”HUH..HUESHOO”. Now I’m used to sneezing multiple times in a row but a spell of 5 at once is new when 2-3 is my average. I was gearing up for yet another sneeze complete with hitching “HaH…Huhhh…” before completely loosing it. That was mildly disappointing and dissatisfying considering it made me sniffly with a runny nose. I even had a stifled mini attack of 3 while writing this obs and it’s left me with a stuffed up nose🤧

@loud_itchynose Bless you again! And thank you for sharing this lovely update. 😊 🌻 I understand how frustrating it is when you lose a sneeze that's been building up in your nose, only to disappear before the satisfying outburst! 👃 😅

Bless Him and feel better soon. I too am also allergic and a cold/flu sufferer as well.

How are you feeling. I have been using Kleenex Tissues are using Handkerchiefs. Feel better soon.