Sneeze Fetish Forum

(F) next door neighbor

Darkjolteon

So in my small appartment the sound of sneezing can be heard from next door. I just met the neighbor and after hearing the sneezes learned who it was. A 30 some odd woman with allergies to about everything. She came out as I was getting in my car and waved me down. 

I was not in a hurry so I walked to her and talked. But before she could talk much more then are you my neighbor? She let out a huge sneeze....ehhh Iihhh WAAAHH' SHEEEEOOOOAAAA! 

She was not done at one as she sneezed like 7 more times in the exact same fashion. She said she hoped her allergies were not bothering me, and or keeping me awake. 

I laughed kindly and told her it was fine. I understand. Then calmly drove away as that seemed to be her only concern. Interesting... right?

Very interesting indeed! This almost seems too good to be true: a sneezy next-door neighbor with many allergies who sneezes 8 times the first time you meet her and talks about her allergies! Pretty awesome

It's pretty incredible to end up with a sneezy neighbor. Especially one that seems to be friendly and likes to talk. I've never had one myself. But I like hearing about these situations. Thanks for sharing this!

@Darkjolteon Oh wow, I wish I had a neighbour like that!! 🔥 I feel a bit bad for her because she's probably quite worried about her big sneezes bothering people... Maybe she's had some rude people telling her her sneezes were annoying??... Anyway, how lucky she's got you as a neighbour! 👍 Thanks for sharing!

I used to have a sneezy neighbor! He sneezed 100x a day. Yes I counted😂

I wish I had a few of those  neighbors. One lady next door coughs a lot and I'm praying it's not flu or anything worse. Someone please send sneezy neighbors to my area, Northern VA.

But you're not in VA, correct?

On 3/24/2024 at 9:36 PM, Darkjolteon said:

So in my small appartment the sound of sneezing can be heard from next door. I just met the neighbor and after hearing the sneezes learned who it was. A 30 some odd woman with allergies to about everything. She came out as I was getting in my car and waved me down. 

I was not in a hurry so I walked to her and talked. But before she could talk much more then are you my neighbor? She let out a huge sneeze....ehhh Iihhh WAAAHH' SHEEEEOOOOAAAA! 

She was not done at one as she sneezed like 7 more times in the exact same fashion. She said she hoped her allergies were not bothering me, and or keeping me awake. 

I laughed kindly and told her it was fine. I understand. Then calmly drove away as that seemed to be her only concern. Interesting... right?

This is some serious sneezefic-material, right here.

:P:wub::drool:

Edited by Saimou
Better arrangement of the text.
On 3/30/2024 at 7:00 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

But you're not in VA, correct?

Not at all. Why?

When you started you're a sneezy neighbor, I wished you were nearby 🤧

28 minutes ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Stated

Sounds like she’ll be the source of a lot more material. Excited for the next observation!

Keep your ears to the ground, it would be great to hear about some more of your observations of this spectacular sneezer :D 

On 4/4/2024 at 6:40 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

Stated. Darn spell correct.