Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chhinkni Recommendations

Gabe

Hello, I am new to the forum. I had a few questions.

I just got my chhinkni yesterday. Is there any recommended size for usage? As I have read that too much can cause stuffiness, and too little won't have any effect.

How long should I wait after usage so my nose doesn't grow accustomed to it? 

I just bought the powder, Is there any way to check the expiration date?

Thanks!

From what I’ve heard and experienced, it usually loses potency about a year after purchase. Chhinkni isn’t super effective on me even when it is fresh, but even I did notice a decline about a year later. You can still safely use it, it just make not work as well is all. 

As for the other questions, it can vary person to person. It’s recommended to start with a pea-sized amount, but start with less if you’re looking to experiment. Some people can get a fit with less, and some people need a lot more at a time for a result. Again, depends on the person. 

Whether you’ll be stuffy after also varies person to person. Sometimes I would find I’m stuffy after, and sometimes not. I don’t have any advice on how often you should use it, or whether your body even can get used to it- I very rarely use mine so I wouldn’t know lol. Hope all this is helpful as a start though!

Keep it in a cool dry place.

Just experiment with a pea-sized amount. If your nose is naturally sensitive, that may work fine. Don't overuse it, though.

It can be powerful stuff.

4 hours ago, Niceguy said:

Less is more, and make sure it's FRESH.

I concur. The older it is, the less effective it is. It seems to loose its potency 

I'm trying to use it first thing in the morning, because my nose is almost always stuffed, from laying down all night. If I'm careful, I can get a couple of sneezes out and feel less congested. I had three in a row 10 minutes ago, but not recorded 😕

I wish it had the magic power to give a safe energy boost too. Coffee doesn't seem to do that anymore.