Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Remember To Breathe..." Sneezes + Asthma

Ali Marie

So, a few years ago we noticed my allergies turning into asthma as I got older. I know that's not uncommon. But I've started to get more wheezy and out of breath when I have bad sneezing fits.

A few nights ago, I was with a friend & he was driving me home. Something in his car set off my nose--not sure what.

It started off slow. A few random sneezes every couple of minutes but eventually progressed to a full-blown fit. 

"HIH-CHOO!!! HIH-CHOO!!! HIH-CHOO!!! I'm so sorry, I-I promise I'm not sick. It's...Heh...It's allergies. I'm allergic to...Hehheh...A lot."

He opened the glove box in front of me. "I don't have tissues." He said, "But I've got napkins. Better than your shirt sleeve." He handed me two & put his hands back on the steering wheel.

I hate using those super rough brown paper napkins on my nose. But beggars can't be choosers, y'know? :schmoll:

He's a very routine blesser, so almost immediately after every sneeze, I would hear a very soft & sympathetic "Bless you" from his side of the car.

It wasn't until one of my sneezes got stuck that I started to feel that wheezing sensation in my chest.

"Ahh...Heh...Oh god damn...Heh-heh-hahh..."

It was probably a good fifteen to twenty seconds of a hitchy build-up.

"Remember to breathe." I heard him say, all quiet & gentle like. "Take some deep breaths."

Easier said than done. So I turn away and finally let out a couple of really vocal sneezes that are only partially muffled by the napkin.

"HURRASSHHOOO!!! HURRRASSSHHOOO!!!"

I could tell that I was blushing. I kept my head down, staring at my lap.

"Bless you! My Goodness!" He said enthusiastically. "Bless you, bless you, bless you!!!"

I coughed a bit, cleared my throat & noticed that the wheezing had subsided.

He kept telling me to drink water. :laugh: Has anybody ever tried drinking water during a sneezing fit before? Does it help? 

Bless you!

Your friend sounds really sweet and caring! 💗

I imagine most people would find it too difficult to pause long enough during a sneezing fit to drink anything.

@Ali Marie Wow, bless you many times! 🧡 And I agree to what @solitaire-au wrote, your friend really sounds like a sweet and caring person.
Sorry to hear about your asthma though. ❤️ I hope it's not too bad. Thank you for sharing this lovely self-obs!