Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Mermaid (F, Unspecified Cause)

TheSoundwaveSubmarine

Fantastic. Wonder what is setting her off...

18 minutes ago, JustReading said:

Fantastic. Wonder what is setting her off...

There's lots of things on the surface for an undersea mermaid's immune system to be allergic or sensitive too. ;)

Wow, she looks amazing. We need more sneezy mermaids

I like to think that going from breathing water to air would be enough of a transition to make her sneeze a bunch. she looks great! 

Eeee I love this! I think there’s so much potential with mermaids and allergies too, with all the things in the air that they wouldn’t normally be exposed to underwater 😈

Amazing! Reminds me of how sometimes dipping your head in and out of the water can make you sneeze :P

• 2 weeks later...

I love her! What is her name and what all makes her sneeze? She is so cute!

7 hours ago, Sneezyfuta said:

I love her! What is her name and what all makes her sneeze? She is so cute!

Thank you! I'm calling her "Marie" and most surface things can cause a sneeze under the right circumstances as she isn't used to them living under the sea and all. She's part of a collection of general use characters I have, another being Lavender who's in a lot of my other posts. I'll need to make more art with Marie though as she has a lot of unique potential ;)

6 hours ago, TheSoundwaveSubmarine said:

Thank you! I'm calling her "Marie" and most surface things can cause a sneeze under the right circumstances as she isn't used to them living under the sea and all. She's part of a collection of general use characters I have, another being Lavender who's in a lot of my other posts. I'll need to make more art with Marie though as she has a lot of unique potential ;)

Marie is great! I love Lavender aswell. Saw her before I made this account!