Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs

Barbie

Someone asked so here we go.. @solitaire-au

I’ve heard my neighbor sneeze a gazillion times that I don’t know which one is even better narrating 😂😂

Okay so one morning him and I were chitchatting outside and I could tell his nose was bothering him. So I asked him “ How are you feeling”? Before he could answer he let out six rapid loud wet sneezes on his side uncovered. His sneezes sound pretty much the same like all the time .... I’m not great at spelling out sneezes but it’s something like “HEEYYY RUUSHOOO SHOOO RUUSHHOOO HEYY RUUUSHOOOOO SHOOOO! excuse me” They were extremely loud ( as always)and I saw the spray. The spray lingered in the air for a while and he was embarrassed. And I blessed him. He’s very tall with blue eyes. 🤭

Another remarkable one was one night I heard him arguing with his gf. It was a bad day for him to be begin with. He had just told me how of a bad day he’s had at work because he could not stop sneezing during his team meeting. He had his presentation postponed because his allergies were so bad that he’s sure his company may loose the contract they were trying to get. So again, he was still sneezing while talking to me about it and… I kept blessing him on each sneeze I honestly lost count and boy! Those sneezes were wet and I was hot! 🥵 I watched how he couldn’t even get his point across properly which was sad and cute at the same time lol. So his gf comes over and I heard them yelling so loud at each other and yet he still couldn’t stop sneezing! FYI ( no allergy meds work for him)
I felt guilty for enjoying the moment but it’s one of my best memories him. All I heard him say that night was “ but I saw you with him and ….and HEEYY RUUSHHOOO, RUSHHOOO AAAAEEYYOO SHOOOOO! “ ..RUSHOOOO! “Do you still love him…,?” And he kept sneezing and sneezing. Honestly I had to leave my apartment that night to my moms.

Ive got tons of obs from my neighbor. I could go on and on if you let me ! 🤭😂

Aww, the poor guy; bless him!

Many people (whether they have the fetish or not,) find it very trying and humiliating if they have uncontrollable sneezing fits in public, especially at work. And strong emotions can make allergy symptoms more intense.

It’s possible that he’s been trying to manage his allergies on his own and he’s not aware of other treatment options out there. Or he might have non-allergic rhinitis (NAR) and that’s why antihistamines haven’t helped him. It can be very difficult to diagnose NAR because it sometimes requires an extensive process of elimination to be certain.

But if he finds that changes in temperature, humidity, smoke, fragrances, smog, cleaning solvents, mentholated foods/dental products etc make his sneezing worse, then he might well have NAR, or mixed rhinitis (which is both allergic and non allergic rhinitis.)

I don’t know how you feel discussing his allergies with him, but it seems that he feels you are a sympathetic ear and is comfortable telling you about it, especially if his girlfriend or coworkers are not so understanding.

In any case, thank you so much for taking the time to write up the obs!

For your neighbor obs, seeing sneeze spray linger in the air for a while is always a treat for me. Something about people getting embarrassed by their own sneeze spray is really cute to me. I love how he does it uncovered, but to the side too. 

Please do share more if you do have, I'm suuper into the ones with visible spray and any of those type of scenarios :)

2 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

For your neighbor obs, seeing sneeze spray linger in the air for a while is always a treat for me. Something about people getting embarrassed by their own sneeze spray is really cute to me. I love how he does it uncovered, but to the side too. 

Please do share more if you do have, I'm suuper into the ones with visible spray and any of those type of scenarios :)

@muskysneeze me too! I love to see spray linger in the air too. Honestly I always hoped he never saw the glow up on my face whenever he sneezed around me. Sure I’ll share more of such.. do you have any experience like that?

4 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

Aww, the poor guy; bless him!

Many people (whether they have the fetish or not,) find it very trying and humiliating if they have uncontrollable sneezing fits in public, especially at work. And strong emotions can make allergy symptoms more intense.

It’s possible that he’s been trying to manage his allergies on his own and he’s not aware of other treatment options out there. Or he might have non-allergic rhinitis (NAR) and that’s why antihistamines haven’t helped him. It can be very difficult to diagnose NAR because it sometimes requires an extensive process of elimination to be certain.

But if he finds that changes in temperature, humidity, smoke, fragrances, smog, cleaning solvents, mentholated foods/dental products etc make his sneezing worse, then he might well have NAR, or mixed rhinitis (which is both allergic and non allergic rhinitis.)

I don’t know how you feel discussing his allergies with him, but it seems that he feels you are a sympathetic ear and is comfortable telling you about it, especially if his girlfriend or coworkers are not so understanding.

In any case, thank you so much for taking the time to write up the obs!

Awww it’s a pleasure! Although it’s my first time writing obs. You said something about “ strong emotions can make allergy symptoms stronger “. Can you please elaborate more on it? Thanks ☺️

@Barbie Wow!!... 🔥 This was incredibly exciting to read, but I feel bad for him too!... I truly hope he'll find a treatment that works for him soon. May he be blessed many, many times! 🌻
Thanks for sharing, and it would be great to read more obs whenever you feel like sharing. 😀

Omg poor guy, but still what an obs! The part where he was arguing with his girlfriend whilst sneezing must have been quite an interesting thing to hear.

I'd love to read more whatever more obs you got to share. :)

5 hours ago, kiku said:

@Barbie PS: I forgot to ask - could you describe a bit what his nose looks like?

He has a very big and pointy nose. Wide nostrils which are always red or pinkish. 

5 hours ago, Candy Dust said:

Omg poor guy, but still what an obs! The part where he was arguing with his girlfriend whilst sneezing must have been quite an interesting thing to hear.

I'd love to read more whatever more obs you got to share. :)

Oh yeah @Candy Dust wanna hear more on the arguing part? Also, I’ll throw in more obs from him as soon as I can 

6 hours ago, kiku said:

@Barbie Wow!!... 🔥 This was incredibly exciting to read, but I feel bad for him too!... I truly hope he'll find a treatment that works for him soon. May he be blessed many, many times! 🌻
Thanks for sharing, and it would be great to read more obs whenever you feel like sharing. 😀

Sure I will !

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

He has a very big and pointy nose. Wide nostrils which are always red or pinkish. 

Oooooooooohh... 😊 That sounds nice. I'm looking forward for more obs whenever you get a chance. 🌻

27 minutes ago, kiku said:

Oooooooooohh... 😊 That sounds nice. I'm looking forward for more obs whenever you get a chance. 🌻

Sure I will do so soon☺️

On 3/29/2024 at 2:35 AM, Barbie said:

Awww it’s a pleasure! Although it’s my first time writing obs. You said something about “ strong emotions can make allergy symptoms stronger “. Can you please elaborate more on it? Thanks ☺️

Yep.

Apparently strong emotions can make the lining of the nose shrink (like fear) or swell up (frustration, grief, anguish, resentment,) and either of those can trigger sneezing. (I’m not 100% sure if that part, because there appears to be little research, just an assertion made by one doctor in the 80s, but it seems to make sense.)

It’s well known by certain medical professionals, but poorly understood by most people, that emotions can increase the severity of allergy symptoms.

What makes it worse is the more severe the symptoms get, the more embarrassment the person feels and the symptoms probably get even more intense. When you add on the disruption to sleep and daily activities that allergies cause, mental health suffers even more.

A dentist who began suffering from allergies, including severe sneezing fits, wrote about this in a journal article:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10123236/

1 hour ago, solitaire-au said:

Yep.

Apparently strong emotions can make the lining of the nose shrink (like fear) or swell up (frustration, grief, anguish, resentment,) and either of those can trigger sneezing. (I’m not 100% sure if that part, because there appears to be little research, just an assertion made by one doctor in the 80s, but it seems to make sense.)

It’s well known by certain medical professionals, but poorly understood by most people, that emotions can increase the severity of allergy symptoms.

What makes it worse is the more severe the symptoms get, the more embarrassment the person feels and the symptoms probably get even more intense. When you add on the disruption to sleep and daily activities that allergies cause, mental health suffers even more.

A dentist who began suffering from allergies, including severe sneezing fits, wrote about this in a journal article:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10123236/

Yep so true. Everytime I see my neighbor have a bad fit, most of the times he doesn’t even notice me or say hi. That’s when I be like oh oh someone’s in a mood today. He gets all the puffy eyes and red nose and his face is like “ dude, don’t talk to me “. 😩😂 which I find cute

On 3/29/2024 at 2:32 AM, Barbie said:

@muskysneeze me too! I love to see spray linger in the air too. Honestly I always hoped he never saw the glow up on my face whenever he sneezed around me. Sure I’ll share more of such.. do you have any experience like that?

I'd love to share in DMs, though gotta wait till vaildation is done before I can send you a message ^^:

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

Me too! I’m waiting till validation 😩. Are you validated yet? @muskysneeze

yes I am, hope you get validated sooon :)