Sneeze Fetish Forum

Red-haired co-worker sneeze (F)

Heathcliff

I heard a sneeze today from one of the software developers at my workplace. She's a woman in her late 20s, one of the clutch of younger developers that make me feel increasingly old. We work in different parts of the building so I only really see her in the communal kitchen.

Her most striking feature is her hair - she's a natural redhead, and her hair is like metallic copper. I don't find her particularly attractive (this is strictly in my head - I never flirt with women at work, and certainly not those over ten years younger than me) but I have to admit her hair is quite something. I've never seen a woman with hair quite like that in recent years.

I hadn't been curious about her sneeze until I went into the kitchen recently while she was having a conversation with someone, and she said:

"Uh oh, then I'll start sneezing!"

I think she was talking to another guy about a can of air freshener which had appeared in the kitchen, saying if it was sprayed it would make her sneeze.

Her workmate replied "Oh, are you sensitive?"

"A bit..."

With this rather uninspiring reply, any talk about sneezing ended... and no-one had sprayed the air freshener... and she didn't sneeze.

Until today, when she did! I only heard it as I was walking towards the kitchen - I didn't see. It was a nice sneeze, womanly and slightly vocal without being exaggerated:

"Ahhh-CHOOO!"

I could really hear her voice in the sneeze - she has quite a matter-of-fact voice, and it sounded like a matter-of-fact sneeze. (Does that make any sense?)

I couldn't help thinking later that it really was an enjoyable sneeze. It was pleasantly distracting during a slow afternoon - sometimes it's comforting to know my fetish is alive and well and I can still get distracted by a woman's sneeze as I get older.

I hope you enjoyed reading.

Edited by Heathcliff

weirdly enough, i think i know what you mean with hearing the voice in her sneeze, so yes, it does make sense!