Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hair Salon Sneezes (F)

linaevelyn94

I was getting my hair done today and one of the hairdressers on the other side of the salon (directly behind me) was very chatty with the person she was working on. Mid conversation, she paused for a few seconds, and out of the corner of my eye in the mirror reflection I could see her turn away from the chair to sneeze pretty high-pitched, hatchIEW! She excused herself and said it snuck up on her, complaining about sneezes that do that, to which my hairdresser agreed, and though I didn't verbally agree myself, I nodded because those types of sneezes truly are the worst. Especially for her considering she had her hands busy with something as important as cutting hair!.

That was a lovely observation, thanks very much. :)

I had a similar experience recently.  My sexy hairstylist is a beautiful young asian woman with long black hair, red lipstick, wearing a low-cut top, tight jeans and tall black boots.  She is trimming my hair intimately with the scissors when suddenly she pauses and steps away.  After a few seconds of waiting she sneezes openly and hugely.  The sneeze is pointed away from me but still very close to my head.  Without saying anything she recovers and resumes trimming.

On 3/29/2024 at 3:14 PM, Demosthenes said:

he is trimming my hair intimately with the scissors when suddenly she pauses and steps away.  After a few seconds of waiting she sneezes openly and hugely.  The sneeze is pointed away from me but still very close to my head.

:boom:An awesome experience, and certainly not one I am going to get from the old gentleman who cuts my hair :lol: 

Hair cutting sneezes are fun to read about but experiencing them IRL for me personally fills me with anxiety that a sneeze will cause the haircut scissors to move in a way that could cause a bad hair day XD

In all seriousness I think the descriptions here are very nice 😃