Sneeze Fetish Forum

Co-worker with a cold (f)

tev

I knew it yesterday...she was sneezing all day and kept asking herself "why ab i sdeezig so buch?". By the end of a 20 sneeze day, she was blaming it on her perfume. I knew better.

Today, she just walked in announcing that she'd caught a cold. 3 minutes ago...she started the stifle-fest again. 2 HUCHMMMs in a row. She always sneezes in doubles and always with a head bobbing stifle. She is sniffling like crazy.

BTW...she's 32, gorgeous (ala Madeline Stow) and sits within perfect viewing proximity...outside my office just beyond my windowed door.

JUst wish she'd stop running to the ladies room to blow her gorgeous nose. She's shy that way.

Ahhh...winter, wonderful winter!!!

Tev

I knew it yesterday...she was sneezing all day and kept asking herself "why ab i sdeezig so buch?". By the end of a 20 sneeze day, she was blaming it on her perfume. I knew better.

Today, she just walked in announcing that she'd caught a cold. 3 minutes ago...she started the stifle-fest again. 2 HUCHMMMs in a row. She always sneezes in doubles and always with a head bobbing stifle. She is sniffling like crazy.

BTW...she's 32, gorgeous (ala Madeline Stow) and sits within perfect viewing proximity...outside my office just beyond my windowed door.

JUst wish she'd stop running to the ladies room to blow her gorgeous nose. She's shy that way.

Ahhh...winter, wonderful winter!!!

Tev

Maybe you could find reasons for her to come into your office? Enjoy!

Archived