Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chhinkni Side Effects?

Snzario

I've been wanting to experiment with using chhikni powder for a while but I'm a bit worried It'll have side effects? I haven't been able to find anything on google besides Sneezing, but that's an obvious one. I want to use it but I'm only slightly worried, can anyone who's used it please tell me if there's a chance it could mess with your breathing or getting into your lungs? I couldn't find much out about how safe it is and don't want to risk anything 

You could comfortably say that I use it pretty regularly and well, despite this, it should be said that I'm not a health care professional by any means so take my anecdotal findings with a pinch of salt. 

I have noticed that the side effects I get are primarily a very, very stuffy nose (congestion), that my nose gets more sensitive for a couple of days (I basically sneeze more at random than I usually do) and headaches. Nothing long lasting so far. 😇

I have absolutely zero side effects from using it. No stuffiness. No extra sensitivity for a day or two. Nothing. A few minutes after my sneezing, it's like I never did anything at all.

With one exception. It seems like there's a need for my nose to "reset". I'll only sneeze a certain number of times before my nose simply won't sneeze for a while. Guess it just needs a break from it

I'm trying to cut back a little because of the stuffiness after using. It's advertised on Amazon as good for sinus headache. I sometimes use a little first thing in a.m. after laying flat all night.

Occasionally it feels like it gets a little stuck until I blow my nose.

I would say use slowly, not too much at once time.

Here's the blurb from Amazon:

hhinkni (Unani Snuffing Powder) Herbal Snuff for Common Cold, Headaches, fatigueness of Mind.

You’ll most likely sneeze the chhinkni out after inhaling it and it’ll also exit your nose when you blow.

I generally have a bit of stuffiness after using it and I’m sneezier than usual for a few days after using it.

I find it a bit of an asthma trigger, honestly. I don’t know how common that is, but if you’re asthmatic maybe keep reliever close by just in case?

Otherwise, just the increased sensitivity thing.

If I use "too much" - and it's a fine line - I can end up completely blocked up for a few days. Which SUCKS. But that's less a side effect, and more what happens when you fill your face up with a foreign substance. Lol