Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for Specific Streamer

mattifyyy

I've been a viewer of the channel vvviu for a while and I came across these videos that were reuploaded from a while ago. does anyone know who this streamer is or if there are other clips of him out there? his sneezes are very nice :wub:

He's cute, isn't he? His social media channels are called

n a t u r e s t e m p e r

(delete the spaces - he's already found us out once and I don't want to risk it again...)

Pity he hasn't streamed like this in a while. His hayfever attacks are adorable and I'd kill for a new one.

I found these! wish he kept his old streams. He sneezes a bunch throughout the stream; mostly towards the end

I actually love this guy, one of the only male sneezes I enjoy so I hope there's a lot more from him 🙏

5 hours ago, mattifyyy said:

I found these! wish he kept his old streams. He sneezes a bunch throughout the stream; mostly towards the end

Oh em gee you deserve a MONUMENT

32 minutes ago, gryffin said:

Oh em gee you deserve a MONUMENT

hahah those were the only ones on his channel I could find by looking through transcripts but he has A LOT of videos. I know duncansmithduncan had some old clips of him but they got taken down so I hope maybe they can turn up again

10 hours ago, mattifyyy said:

hahah those were the only ones on his channel I could find by looking through transcripts but he has A LOT of videos. I know duncansmithduncan had some old clips of him but they got taken down so I hope maybe they can turn up again

Hhhh I hate when streamers unlist the videos, turn off the chat or mute the mic! Especially when saying sorry about the sneeze or announcing it, like if you announce it, just go on and sneeze! 

On 4/3/2024 at 10:09 AM, ukrsneeze said:

Hhhh I hate when streamers unlist the videos, turn off the chat or mute the mic! Especially when saying sorry about the sneeze or announcing it, like if you announce it, just go on and sneeze! 

Word!