Sneeze Fetish Forum

Part 2 obs of my sneezy neighbor

Leekermly

@solitaire-au @Candy Dust @muskysneeze @kiku and all

So… if I’m remembering correctly, I think  last years’ 4th of July we had a bbq 🍗 party together, we had a bunch of colleagues from work, some friends and family also inclusive. We’ve been neighbors for like 5years until he moved out but I still remember all those goodies lol. So, our beef and pork ribs were sizzling, I was talking to one other neighbor when I heard  “ HEEAAA HYRUUSHROOOOO HEAAA RUUSHRROOOOROO HEYY RUUSHHOOO RIEEAAAASHEEEIIWWWWWW 💦💦 and scattered bless yous followed. I turned around to see and he was all red and sniffling so bad and he stepped aside to honk his big nose. His face was so red and filled with embarrassment I could tell because I know him so well. It wasn’t long before he gave another triple big sneezes. He kept sneezing every few seconds and it got pretty intense he excused himself to his apartment and we could still hear him. I wanted to go check up on him but i was afraid…. You know. It wasn’t long before I saw his girlfriend going into their apartment. It’s funny because when he had his sneezing fits nobody really made a big deal out of it because they’re used it. But I’ve never heard someone sneeze so loud and wet freely before.

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

@solitaire-au @Candy Dust @muskysneeze @kiku and all

So… if I’m remembering correctly, I think  last years’ 4th of July we had a bbq 🍗 party together, we had a bunch of colleagues from work, some friends and family also inclusive. We’ve been neighbors for like 5years until he moved out but I still remember all those goodies lol. So, our beef and pork ribs were sizzling, I was talking to one other neighbor when I heard  “ HEEAAA HYRUUSHROOOOO HEAAA RUUSHRROOOOROO HEYY RUUSHHOOO RIEEAAAASHEEEIIWWWWWW 💦💦 and scattered bless yous followed. I turned around to see and he was all red and sniffling so bad and he stepped aside to honk his big nose. His face was so red and filled with embarrassment I could tell because I know him so well. It wasn’t long before he gave another triple big sneezes. He kept sneezing every few seconds and it got pretty intense he excused himself to his apartment and we could still hear him. I wanted to go check up on him but i was afraid…. You know. It wasn’t long before I saw his girlfriend going into their apartment. It’s funny because when he had his sneezing fits nobody really made a big deal out of it because they’re used it. But I’ve never heard someone sneeze so loud and wet freely before.

Jeeez, those sounded hella desperate and suuuper wet. It would've been quite the treat to see the mist/spray from such amazingly free, and open wet sneezes :)

Yea. I didn’t see his first fit. But the other ones I did. I’ve never not seen his spray unless he’s in his room sneezing and I’m in mine. And he always sneezes to his side. He never covers. 

I meant I didn’t see his first fit “spray”😅

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

Yea. I didn’t see his first fit. But the other ones I did. I’ve never not seen his spray unless he’s in his room sneezing and I’m in mine. And he always sneezes to his side. He never covers. 

"never not seen his spray" gosh, that is either a curse or a blessing honestly hhahahahahhaa

7 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

I'd love to share in DMs, though gotta wait till vaildation is done before I can send you a message ^^:

8 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Jeeez, those sounded hella desperate and suuuper wet. It would've been quite the treat to see the mist/spray from such amazingly free, and open wet sneezes :)

4 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

"never not seen his spray" gosh, that is either a curse or a blessing honestly hhahahahahhaa

Hahahahaaaaa it’s a blessing and a curse!  I mostly have wet pants when that happens!!!!! Ugh 😩 

Your neighbor sounds a bit like me actually. 🫢 I glad you get to enjoy his huge wet sneezes!  How many times have you seen him sneeeze?

8 hours ago, wonderfulllife2013 said:

Your neighbor sounds a bit like me actually. 🫢 I glad you get to enjoy his huge wet sneezes!  How many times have you seen him sneeeze?

Hahaha really? Well I’d like for you to be my neighbor then! He sneezes everyday and his average is about 50-70times per day!

@Barbie Oooohh... 🫠🔥🫠 Again, I'm so torn between feeling bad for your (former?) neighbour and feeling sooo fascinated! 😊

He really has bad allergies... Thank you for sharing!

2 hours ago, kiku said:

@Barbie Oooohh... 🫠🔥🫠 Again, I'm so torn between feeling bad for your (former?) neighbour and feeling sooo fascinated! 😊

He really has bad allergies... Thank you for sharing!

Yes former neighbor. I know right?😂😂 But enjoy it😂

Oh my gosh your neighbor’s sneezes sound amazing! Please feel free to share as many obs of him as you’d like!

11 minutes ago, whatthepie said:

Oh my gosh your neighbor’s sneezes sound amazing! Please feel free to share as many obs of him as you’d like!

Sure!!😍😍 I’ve got more 

His sneezes sound amazing!!! Does anyone ever comment on his sneezes that might make him self-conscious? 

7 hours ago, rekztul said:

His sneezes sound amazing!!! Does anyone ever comment on his sneezes that might make him self-conscious? 

Yes. All the time when we’re in public or something. Although people close to him like me are already used to his sneezes.  But he’s extremely self conscious and embarrassed about his sneezes which I find so cute ☺️ 

Aw poor guy! Selfishly I couldn’t help but enjoy it. His sneezes sound amazing

22 minutes ago, Vipiyoh said:

Aw poor guy! Selfishly I couldn’t help but enjoy it. His sneezes sound amazing

😂😂yes they are! There’s no day that escapes his sneezes! 

Aww, the poor guy!

But thanks for sharing the obs. I’m just melting into a puddle!

Have you seen him since he moved out?

30 minutes ago, solitaire-au said:

Aww, the poor guy!

But thanks for sharing the obs. I’m just melting into a puddle!

Have you seen him since he moved out?

Yes he called me a few moments ago to check up on me and guess what? I have another obs 🤣🤣🤣 it’s spring here so oh boy!! He was sneezing mad 😂🤣🤣 I’ll write it on my next obs🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Barbie said:

Yes he called me a few moments ago to check up on me and guess what? I have another obs 🤣🤣🤣 it’s spring here so oh boy!! He was sneezing mad 😂🤣🤣 I’ll write it on my next obs🤣🤣

Can't wait to hear👀

36 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

Can't wait to hear👀

😂😂 hang on😂😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2024 at 10:41 AM, Barbie said:

😂😂yes they are! There’s no day that escapes his sneezes! 

Lucky you!!

1 hour ago, Vipiyoh said:

Lucky you!!

🙂↔️