Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fiancé (M), then telling him about the fetish...

sneezingfun894

Last week I went on a trip with my now fiancé to meet his family which lives in another state. We spent about 5 days there, and I witnessed him sneezing in multiple occasions due to allergy. Probably weather related. Best obs I can describe is one fit of six sneezes. We were getting ready to go to bed for the night, and he was standing next to me. It started with a "eh-tTSCH!", then he took a small breath and then again, "eh-ITSCH!" .... "eh-TSCH!".... "eh-tSHHH".... "eh-pshhh!"... 

Poor guy was really struggling. Kept his hand covering his nose the entire fit. Meanwhile, I was.... well. You know. Each sneeze was a freaking TEASE. 

--- 

The next day, I decided out of nowhere to open up to him about the fetish. I said something in the lines of, "remember one day we were talking about fetishes? Well, I wasn't 100% honest with you. Promise you won't see me as a freak, now that we're engaged I must tell you."

I told him about how the fetish manifested early on in my childhood, how it developed, and I made sure to tell him it only manifests on people I'm attracted to. I could tell he was intrigued, and every time he sneezed after that he would look at me like this: 😏

One time it was me who sneezed, we were alone and he was like, "yum". I replied, "you don't have it, silly". He smiled and said, "who knows, it might be....contagious.

Anyway, I am marrying this man. LOL

44 minutes ago, sneezingfun894 said:

Last week I went on a trip with my now fiancé to meet his family which lives in another state. We spent about 5 days there, and I witnessed him sneezing in multiple occasions due to allergy. Probably weather related. Best obs I can describe is one fit of six sneezes. We were getting ready to go to bed for the night, and he was standing next to me. It started with a "eh-tTSCH!", then he took a small breath and then again, "eh-ITSCH!" .... "eh-TSCH!".... "eh-tSHHH".... "eh-pshhh!"... 

Poor guy was really struggling. Kept his hand covering his nose the entire fit. Meanwhile, I was.... well. You know. Each sneeze was a freaking TEASE. 

--- 

The next day, I decided out of nowhere to open up to him about the fetish. I said something in the lines of, "remember one day we were talking about fetishes? Well, I wasn't 100% honest with you. Promise you won't see me as a freak, now that we're engaged I must tell you."

I told him about how the fetish manifested early on in my childhood, how it developed, and I made sure to tell him it only manifests on people I'm attracted to. I could tell he was intrigued, and every time he sneezed after that he would look at me like this: 😏

One time it was me who sneezed, we were alone and he was like, "yum". I replied, "you don't have it, silly". He smiled and said, "who knows, it might be....contagious.

Congratulations!! That's so wonderful.

Omg this is SO cute! Congratulations on the engagement! Sounds like he really accepted your fetish without hesitation- very sweet. 🥰

🎉 🥳

Congratulations on your engagement and on telling him! Your fiancé sounds lovely and it’s really nice that he’s accepting. (People with allergies are often relieved that their partner is not only not disgusted or put out, but instead is supportive and thrilled.)

I’m so happy for you!

On 4/2/2024 at 3:59 PM, sneezingfun894 said:

💐💐💐💐💐💐

Many blessings on your marriage 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations! 

Oh my, this is beautiful. Your fiancé seems to be amazing! 

Haha my fiancé gives the same look when he sneezes since he knows about it lol

On 4/2/2024 at 9:59 PM, sneezingfun894 said:

--- 

Congratulations sound you really found an understanding partner 😀

Thanks for all the sweet replies! He really is an amazing man. And yes, he keeps looking at me like 😏 when he sneezes. Not to mention, he once suggested buying sneeze powder to indulge me. Seriously, where had he been all this time???