Sneeze Fetish Forum

what kind of music do you work out too?

Klingon

ok so I was working out earlier and I got to wondering what songs do you guys/ gals listen to as you work out?I might share some of the songs I use when working out later on but i'd like to know your work out songs

6 hours ago, Morningsmith said:

8lds1f.jpg

Super relatable. I could do cardio to peppy pop songs all day and all night, and  I have straight up honest to goodness My Little Pony songs in my playlist.  But, in my defense, this song's beat is exactly my perfect "in the zone" running speed.

On 4/3/2024 at 2:19 PM, Morningsmith said:

8lds1f.jpg

Honest, I've never been so "in the zone" as the one time my gym went for a bunch of loud hits from the 1980s rather than the usual boring "gym music".

lots of 90s and early 2000s pop. some dubstep. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I’m on the treadmill I’ll usually just play a random workout playlist on Apple Music. It has to be something upbeat so like (Hip hop, Pop, some alternative). If it’s not something that’s loud and upbeat then I eventually get bored of the treadmill and feel less inclined to do my usual regimen. I’ve also played some smooth jazz once before when I worked out. Idk it really just depends on my mood