Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hiiii ☺️! University thesis barely leaves me time to write (lie, I'm super blocked and only have a few pages done but I console myself by saying this) so I can only manage short fics (one-shot this time). Lamarck is my escape route so I make him suffer a little from time to time for my own mental health. I like these kinds of everyday scenes, just Lean and Lamarck playing a video game where they're stuck (I made it up, but I imagine it's one of those impossible puzzle types, like Machinarium?) and Lamarck having a sneezing fit.

Hope you enjoy it!" 🤩

Lamarck pulled down the sleeve of his shirt until it covered beyond his wrists and brought both hands to his nose and mouth. He turned his head away from Lean.

"Hh’isCHhuh! Ah’ hiTxch!” The first one was more desperate, released, and stronger than Lean had ever heard, surprising and unsettling him in equal measure. He tried to contain that lack of control in the second sneeze. "Ah..." He exhaled loudly, then apologized with a whispered "excuse me."

Lean imagined that it had caught him by surprise as well.

"Bless you!" he cheerfully blessed him before popping another piece of popcorn into his mouth.

They were watching a gameplay of a video game on the computer, sitting on two chairs. Lamarck had one leg pulled up to his stomach, while Lean was sprawled out almost entirely.

"I don't understand anything. This game is overwhelming me, I swear" said Lean.

"Let's see, rewind," Lamarck sighed. Lean rewound the video. "It's just... He goes in like through a hole. Damn it..." Lamarck repositioned himself in the chair and leaned closer to the screen with narrowed eyes.

"But we've already been through there. No, Lamarck, the issue lies elsewhere."

"I think it's that, eh."

"But don't you think...?"

"Holdon… H-MNG! Tss... ah" He barely had time to turn around. He pinched his nose with his index finger and thumb and stifled a sneeze that seemed quite strong. When he opened his eyes, he seemed exhausted for a moment before blinking and returning his attention to the screen. "I think we have to find... " The sentence served as an exhalation. He paused to sniffle. "The switch on the second floor. Stop the video."

"No, damn it, I know how these games work."

"You know nothing." He sniffled. "Just trust me."

Once again, the intricate labyrinthine game replayed before their eyes.

"I just don't understand anything, we've already done that," Lean repeated, growing increasingly frustrated. No game had ever managed to defeat him until now.

"A bug... H-H?"

Lean looked at him with a smile and shook his head.

"No, I've already checked. Bless you" he said before Lamarck sneezed.

"Hh—AtTxshu! MNg-tshu!" This time, Lamarck covered them with his elbow, curling up on himself. "Uh, sorry." He remained with his arms crossed, hugging himself.

"This damn game is even wearing down your defenses," Lean joked.

Lamarck smiled.

"Yeah..." He responded, less talkative than usual. Then he sniffed, with a cloudy expression, and twitched his nose as if it still itched.

Lean thought about offering him a tissue but also about how much funnier it would be to see Lamarck lose control again, and if it happened, he preferred not to miss it.

"What if it's the order?" Lean asked after watching a few seconds of the video tutorial. "First, he goes to the second floor, then the switch, then the puzzle, and then upstairs."

"And what does the order matter?"

"Can you think of anything better?"

"Yes, that we're obtuse."

"You're the obtuse one. Obtuse..."

"Okay, put the damn game on."

Lean complied. He was really starting to dislike the cursed game with the spiral in the logo and that eerie music. They began the journey again. Lean moved the mouse. They were silent, concentrating on every detail, when Lamarck leaned back, away from the screen, and brought the back of his hand to his nose.

"Hh-Txss...H’Mnx-HHah..." They were completely stifled, seeking not to disturb the atmosphere at all. They sounded painful to Lean, and giving him a shiver. Lamarck wiped his nose with his fist before focusing his attention on the screen. Lean glanced at him sideways.

"Bless you" he whispered, looking back at the screen.

Lamarck didn't respond. He knew he didn't want to draw attention, but the itching was really bothering him. Lean understood that Lamarck wasn't paying attention to the game but to avoiding sneezing when he made a mistake and said nothing.

"Hh-h-A’TxCHh-uu... Ah, sorry." He covered it with the crook of his arm.

Lean turned and looked at him with a concerned expression.

"Bless you. Are you okay?" He rubbed his arm.

Lamarck nodded and stood up.

"I'm going for tissues."

"Okay."

He returned a few seconds later, his nose slightly redder. He sighed when he sat down.

"I was having an allergy attack..."

"Oh? Why's that?"

Lamarck shrugged.

"Did you figure it out?"

"No, I haven't figured this shit out yet."

This was really cute! Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...