Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Girlfriends Sick Sneezes

way2faded

This is my first post on this forum, and hopefully wont be my last bc I have a lot of obs to share! So I guess I'll start at the beginning. My girlfriend at the time was one of those sneezers where she would rarely sneeze, but it was worth the wait when she did. She was around 5,5 redheaded, athletic figure, smoking hot, and she had the most adorable hitches between her sneezes that I loved. For this particular Obs we were on the way home from a drive in move date that was actually very enjoyable ;). She had been complaining about her nose itching all day and that she hoped she wasn't getting sick. Right as the movie ended we laid in my car for a minute just talking, and I feel her stomach move with a sharp inhale "heh-heh* ha-tch-heh- HAT-CHIEW" followed by her wiping her nose with the back of her hand and sniffling. I blessed her, got up, started the car and starting driving toward the exit, all while she's sniffling up a storm. (quick side note she ended up having a cold and she sneezes a lot more when she's sick). "You enjoy the movie?" I asked her "Oh ye- yea it was scarier then i tho- *heh* then i- *haah* "HAT-CHIEW, *heh-heh* "HAIESHOO- ugh, sorry i keep sneezing my nose is just really itchy." I blessed her again and put my arm around her and continued our drive home. I was hoping she would have at least one more fit and about 5 mins later, I was blessed yet again. She was sniffling the whole way home and I asked her if she wanted to get food on the way home, and before she could answer. "ohhh yea *sniff* we should go by pa- pand- heh-heh we should- im gonna sne- *HEH* "HITCHIEW, HA-ESHOO, ah- ATCHIEW" She kept both hands over nose and said "Ugh this fucking sneezing im so sorry, can u hand me a tissue or something" I was start struck at this point looking at her instead of the road, i motion towards the glove box, she opens it and gets a tissue out of there just in time for 2 more sneezes "heh- heh HII-CHEW, ESHOOO" she then blew her nose like 3 times and didnt sneeze for the rest of the ride home. However, she did give me a show the next morning. But that's another OBS. 

P.S. This is my very first post on this forum so if there anyway I can improve my format or anything please let me know nicely:)

1 hour ago, MobyRick said:

Wow! You should definitely post the follow up!

Will do as soon as I have the time

Ok so here's the follow-up morning after the movie. While she didn't sneeze much normally, for some reason anytime the we had gone out or partied she would always be sneezy the morning after, this was no different. After a night of young adult fun we eventually passed out together in my bed and slept until around noon or so the next day. She had woken up a little bit before me and we had moved to a position where my head was laying on her chest while she was watching a show on the T.V. She started getting a little bit sniffly and even through my sleepy mind I got a little excited and woke up a little bit. The position I was laying on her I could feel her breathing start to become slower and she started to hitch subtly, in an attempt to not wake me up.

This went on for a few minutes before she couldn't anymore and let out a tiny, high pitched stifled "heh- HII-tch, HI-tch" followed by more sniffles. I had moved a little bit so I guess she thought she woke me up because she put her hand on my face and over my ear that was facing up towards her. She was playing with my hair when she sudden moved her free hand to her face and took a few sharp inhales "hah- heh....HEH- HIT-tch, HII-TCHEW" She could no longer stifle by the second one, and I felt it spray down my side a bit, not to mention I'm laying on her and I can feel her hitch every time.

She continues to sniffle and rub her nose slightly, I could tell she needed a tissue but she didn't want to move and wake me up. It was only around a min after that i felt her hitching again, but this time they were louder and I could tell she wasn't gonna stifle these. She sneezed a girly triple "heh- he- heh- HIIT-EESHO, hah- HET-TSHO, ahh baby im so- heh- heh- HHAA-ESHO." She quickly leaned down and kissed my forehead "Im sorry baby I keep sneezing" She moved my head to the pillow and reached to the tissue box on the night stand. She let out one more very desperate, harsh and wet sounding sneeze that wasnt as girly as the others but still very hot. "heh- heh- he- HEET-ESHOO" She blew her nose and excused herself to the bathroom, and I heard her sneeze walking down the hall to the bathroom, and once more while the water was running in the sink. By the time she had come back she was all done for that morning, we made breakfast and she went home later that day. This was my personal favorite of her rare sneeze fits, but she had a few more that are worthy of posting here so ill get around to it.

P.S. Hope u enjoyed lmk if I can make anything easier to read. 

These are great! What do her nose blows sound like? Are they as desperate and loud as her sneezes sound like?

That sounds amazing. I would love to be part of something like that

Really great obs. Thanks for posting, especially the second one. Looking forward to the others.