Sneeze Fetish Forum

You ever see a character and just wish you could see and hear them sneeze?

BootyDharmaAKACaleb

I recently watched an episode of a show called Warrior (amazing show, highly recommend), and realized that one of the side characters looked like she'd have really nice sneezes. I think it largely came from the size and shape of her nose. On that note, are there any particular types of noses that you find most attractive?

I'm also including the character from Warrior, named Billie, as well as another example, that being Colette from Ratatouille.

Profile_-_Colette_Tatou.jpg

1001033897.jpg

OMG, too many times to mention! There are so many characters from film and TV that I have seen and WISHED I could see them sneeze, either in the context of the show/film or in real life. Colette from Ratatouille is a good call - she has an awesome nose :D 

Edited by NoV

Oh GOD, yes. Always. It's like it's just written into my subconscious to think about a character sneezing if I find them even remotely attractive. And if I'm especially attracted, then it just borderlines on obsession. 😳 LOL you are so not alone. Best thing is when the character does actually end up sneezing at some point- honestly even if the canon sneeze is underwhelming, I'll still get all giddy over it just because its them. 😍 And omg it's such a bonus if they have a notable nose too eeeeee!

I would also kill to see Colette from Ratatouille sneeze! (As well as pretty much every other female cartoon character with a huge nose)

• 4 weeks later...

As a kid I always wanted to see Kida from Atlantis sneeze and I would imagine it and then feel weird after... I still wish I could see it though that girl was gorgeous.

Oh god yes. There are sooo many characters from TV shows and comics that I wish I could hear sneeze and it kills me.