Sneeze Fetish Forum

To Being Human (F)

Skylacticon

Hey. Just some fluff with my new OCs, Carrie and Bella. Thanks if you've been following this little storyline so far. Here's the first two chapters for more context on these two: Wilkins Station Pints & Shots

Hope you're having a good day. xx

-

🌾🛝🪺

“You want to what?” Carrie called after Bella, as she followed her toward the field of the nearby elementary school.

At this end of the neighbourhood, there was a park. There was also one closer to the school, but Bella’s favourite had always been the one near her old house.

“Just come. Up here.”

Under sunset pink clouds, Bella led Carrie past the swings and over to a hill framed by a couple of pine trees. At the back of it, past a few metres of grass, was a round hill. Carrie trekked behind Bella, looking out at the sky once she’d made it to the top.

“Ooh,” Carried breathed. The sunset was gorgeous - cream coloured clouds blushing pink and orange, the rest of the sky lazily reaching darker shades of blue. She squinted against the bright sun, as it moved behind the curves of the clouds.

She felt Bella shove her playfully. “Don’t look directly at it,” she teased. Then, she slowly lifted her arms in a T-pose, then fell back onto the grass. Carrie stared at her a moment. Bella’s chest deflated with a gentle laugh. Her grey-blue eyes stared up at Carrie. “Come on. Join me.”

“Why? Why on the ground?”

“Just do it.”

Grinning faintly, Carrie sat on the cool grassy surface of the hill and laid on her back. “Okay, now what?”

“Now… I don’t know. Just… try and feel present.”

“Like how?”

“Like, okay. Close your eyes.” Carrie closed her eyes. “Now, breathe in deeply.”

She took a long, slow breath in through her nose. The scent of the summer twilight filled her senses - the grass and the earth, the pine trees, the lingering smell of cigarette smoke. And let it go.

“Listen to the birds,” Bella went on softly.

Carrie had barely noticed they were singing before. Calling to one another.

“Feel the grass, with your hands.”

Carrie’s mind drifted slightly, her fingertips feeling the soft blades of grass. It was thick and healthy, making it quite nice to lie on.

“huh’ISSCHHiuu-!!”

Carrie opened her eyes. Slowly, she glanced over. Bella lay next to her, her head turned away as she rubbed her nose. Carrie’s gaze shifted back to the periwinkle sky.

Carrie snorted quietly. “You nut, why are we lying on the grass? You’re allergic.”

“Well…”

“Amongst other things.”

“Well, I know you miss your family. You said you and your brothers used to go running out in the big fields? I mean…” Carrie looked at her again. Bella stared up at the sky, her slightly watery eyes in a thoughtful state. “There’s only so many places you can go here… big parks… maybe further north is more spacious, but you’d need a car. But here… this is where I used to make friendship bracelets with my friends… or talk about boys…” Bella scoffed softly. “Or, *snrff!* they’d talk about boys,” she added on a loose chuckle.

“Really?”

“Yup. I must have witnessed a marriage or two at recess up here, too.”

A gentle grin spread across Carrie’s face.

“Man, what a simpler time, huh?” Bella wondered aloud.

“Yeah,” Carrie exhaled.

Bella lifted the back of her hand and rubbed briefly at her nose. “Imagine that, though. The act of gathering together to have a ceremony when you were five… *snrf!* The fact that this hill used to feel so big,” she grinned.

“The world is boundless to a little kid.”

“Yeah. *sdff!* uh’-! heHt’CHIEWWw!! Oh, excuse me. Sorry.” Bella sniffled a few times and let out a soft sigh.

“Bless you,” Carrie said gently.

“Thank you,” Bella breathed, wrinkling her nose like a bunny.

“Can I ask you something?” Carrie glanced at Bella sideways, the grass tickling her cheek.

“What?” Bella peeked over, meeting Carrie’s gaze.

“Have you always had allergies?”

Bella sniffled, and looked back at the sky. “I mean… *snff* Yeah. Like, probably since I was twelve-ish? *snnrff* But you know something dumb?”

A soft grin tugged at the corners of Carries lips. She was still watching Bella’s face, admiring the way the wavy burnt orange of her hair looked against the green grass, and the flutter of her eyelashes, the twitch of her pink nose… “What?”

“I just really love being outdoors. I love how the seasons change, *snnrff*, and the smell of outside when it warms up from being chilly so long, *snrff!*” Bella paused. She was sniffling more frequently, her nostrils flushed and twinging. She exhaled breathily. “-hnhhh… *snnnrff!*”

“…Are you gonna sneeze or not?” Carrie giggled.

Bella sucked in another liquid sniffle, her eyelids fluttering. After a beat, her hands came up to cover her face. She rolled over slightly, as her breath hitched desperately. “Shut up,” she gasped, then- “hUHt’ISSCHHhiu!! -d’ISSCHHieww!! dt’chieww!! *snnrfff* hhieyY’ESSCHHhiuh!! *snrgk* g’uhh…”

“Bless you, Jesus,” Carrie lifted a hand to rub Bella’s back soothingly. "Also, it's not dumb. It's... really cute, actually," she added gently. Then, "You okay?"

Bella sniffled wetly. "Yeah," she panted. After a bit, she laid back on the ground, blinking her pretty, itchy eyes up at the dusky sky. “Ugh… *sdrf!* She let out a stuffy chuckle. “Well. Oh, to being human and allergic,” she began poetically, resting a forearm over her itchy eyes. “To lie on the grass in warm weather…”

“To have someone to drag you off of it?” Carrie added on smoothly. She smirked as Bella stuck her tongue out at her.

“Oh, to being human and in great company,” Bella continued, rather sleepily. “To have someone that would drag me off of the sweet-smelling grass that ails me… *snnrffh*….”

Carrie lay sideways, resting her head on her hand. “To have someone to gently help you up and give you a piggy back ride home.”

Bella paused and glanced over. “Really?”

“Yeah.” Carrie’s shoulders gave a small shrug.

“What if I sneeze on you?”

“It’s alright. It’s not like you’re sick. And I can always shower.”

Bella’s lips did a small pout. Her expression reminded Carrie of that one emoji with the adorable eyes. It was Carrie’s turn to chuckle.

“What if we just…” Bella began, going back to lying down flat. Her chest descended with another sigh, and her eyelids fell shut. “…stayed a little…”

“We can stay,” Carrie said quietly. After a beat, her gaze drifted, and she laid her back down on the ground.

“Just for a bit.”

“Just for a bit.”

…

“Too bad I didn’t bring a bandana,” Carrie couldn’t help but mutter aloud.

Bella snorted softly, and had to sniffle sharply a few times. “*snffh!* Yeah…” She raised a hand to rub fiercely at her reddening nose. “But to be fair, I forgot to bring tissues. I just got… excited…” she trailed off, burying her face in her hands.

Carrie couldn’t help but chuckle, relieved when Bella joined in. “Oh, to being human,” she slowly shook her head, looking up at the sky.

“To being human.”

this is good so far!

• 3 weeks later...