Sneeze Fetish Forum

Haven't been able to sneeze lately.

sneezyburneracc

So, it's been about a few days since I last sneezed and I feel like it's because of my fetish. Nose blowing is my main fetish, so sneezing is mainly a fetish for me if it gets someone to blow their nose. I've had a strong sexual awakening with my fetish and experimented with it so much recently that I actually started blowing my nose after a sneeze about a week ago. Mainly to satisfy my fetish as I rarely needed to blow my nose after a sneeze, but ever since then I noticed there was small amounts of residue that I could never feel before which excited me and made me really look forward to sneezing. Unfortunately for the past few days, I haven't been able to sneeze. Just a tickle and a false alarm.

I'm trying to figure out what it could be. I wonder if it's just because I'm aware of it and that incorporating this ritual has changed it. It's really annoying cause just as I was looking forward to it and had been doing it for a few days, I all of a sudden can't sneeze. Has anyone else went through a period of having trouble sneezing? I'm hoping I can sneeze again soon. I bought a 30-pack of Q-Tips just for the purpose of inducing, but it doesn't seem to be working yet. If anyone has been through a period of not sneezing, I'm all ears.

When I first started trying to record my sneezes, I had so much trouble actually sneezing.  I was using chhinkni and *know* that makes me sneeze many times, but as soon as I hit 'record', I couldn't sneeze.  As soon as I hit stop, I'd sneeze repeatedly.  Even if I'm not recording, but trying something new like announcing my sneezes, it seems to chase away the sneezes.

So, I think focusing on it, especially where this is a new aspect for you, could be hindering it.  Don't have much advice other than...keep practicing, I guess.  That's what I did and it's getting easier each time.

I usually set up the cell phones video, use a little Chinkni, and get ready to tap record. Lately I catch the trail end of a sneeze or just one good one, then hit pause and wait. Occasionally I'm able to have one+one but that's about it. If I try for more than that, I end up with nothing or weird stuck sounds.

I'm a little envious of the multiple sneezers sometimes, but also hope they're alright. Multiple loud, wet sneezes must be hard on the nose and the body. I've often asked them on Y.T. if they're alright.

Multiple sneezers, please don't give yourselves a coronary or any broken ribs.