Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like/love having the fetish?

Lovesmusic

Whether negative or positive feedback, I'm just curious 🤔🙂

When I was younger (pre my access to the internet) and thought I was the only person in the world who had it, I wasn't sure I liked having the fetish at all, and several times tried to convince myself that I didn't have it. Now I love it. As I have got older I have grown into it, and now I would not let go of my fetish for the world :D 

I also love having it. I would not trade it for anything in the world. It makes things more fun and it's not hurting anyone. And it makes me and those who share this fetish unique.

Yes, yes, and yes. Honestly this fetish has brought me basically nothing but joy since I put two and two together haha. Not to mention all of the friendships and creatives outlets I’ve found in it over the years. ❤️ I love being the weirdo I am. Wouldn’t trade it for anything! 

I'm perfectly happy having this fetish. I wouldn't give it up at all

How would that even be possible? I've waited so long to acknowledge that it's a real thing. I don't think I will ever willingly give it up.

I like having it. I've literally had it as long as I can remember so I don't know what life would be like without it? I can't really think of a time where I've ever hated it either. It's just always been part of me so I'd rather not lose it. 

I do love it most of the time ❤️ I’m grateful for the friends it brought me especially. 

Didn't like it at first, but over time. I grew to love it 

yes! while it definitely makes certain things more difficult, at the end of the day i wouldn’t choose to get rid of it if i had the option to

I have mixed feelings about it. I like having the fetish in a lot of ways, but sneezing is the only thing I'm into so I really wish I could be interested in vanilla sex as well, it would make my life so much easier. 

I don't mind it! It's part of who I am, and since I'm not really into other things I've just accepted that it is what it is so to speak.

• 3 weeks later...

there was a time during my adolescence when i hated it so much that i was flooded with shame all of the time - to the point where one time i felt so racked with guilt that i cried to my mom for maybe an hour, and was ultimately never able to get the words out (and maybe glad for that). i really thought that i was bad for it, a bad person.. and i grew up in a very liberal and unrestrictive place with very "open", atheistic parents so the intense shame wasn't necessarily handed directly to me. it was more just a natural effect of perceiving my difference from a young age and fearing it. i've always felt shame, about many things, much of the time - so it makes sense that i felt intense shame around this as well. my repression and shame was compounded by the fact that i was just super queer at the same time - very gay and always somewhat bad at gender. i hated myself for a while and am coming out the other end of that. through it all, even as much as i despised myself, i don't know if i would have changed it about me, given the chance. it's been an enormous part of my life from a very young age. it is related to other key parts of my weirdo existence and it has shaped things for me, including my emotional development, from super early. its no metaphor to say i simply wouldn't be me without my fetish. now that i accept and also embrace my queerness, my acceptance of my fetish is following suit