Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nasal spray makes me sneeze (self, cold obs)

Trynasneeze

After coming down very recently with the latest cold circulating my city, a sore throat very quickly turned into an uncomfortably blocked nose, and I turned to a nasal decongestant for relief. 

Until the first time I used that I may have sneezed three times since getting sick. Since using it however, I can breathe again wonderfully, but I can't stop sneezing. 

Luckily one hit of the stuff lasts for a few hours and really makes the whole thing a lot better. But the first hour after I take it I will have the tickliest nose and every five minutes sneeze a big, wet "HESSHOO!!" followed by a mixture of thick sniffs or wet noseblows. 

Bless you! If I'm not mistaken, most of those nasal spray have fine print somewhere that states that it could cause sneezing. Funny how that works huh? 😅

Bless you.  
Thank you for sharing and hope you feel better soon. 
:) 

Bless you and feel Better Soon. I too am carrying still this Mild Cold as well here in the UK which keeps coming around.

Feel better soon! Thank you for sharing - nasal spray always makes me sneeze like crazy

I love thissss thank you!

Bless you! Maybe this could be an idea for a future sneeze fic? If you don't mind I'd love to make one with it!

23 hours ago, Sneezyfuta said:

Bless you! Maybe this could be an idea for a future sneeze fic? If you don't mind I'd love to make one with it!

Please do. Let me know when it's done 

6 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

Please do. Let me know when it's done 

Ok I'll *try* and make one sometime!