Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Pentagram Protectors

Likesn

This was meant to be a drabble, but then I started thinking about plot and characters that would force me to spend hours if I wanted to finish it all in one sitting. I chose to turn into a relatively shorty story instead. As for "Mentoring": I do intend to finish it........ eventually. Sadly, I can't say the same for "The Royal Cold".

Part 1:

Sometimes, things are not at all what they seem. Take the pentagram for example. For years it was associated with things like the devil and the forces of evil, but the truth couldn't have been more different. Many lightyears away from earth, far beyond what any human technology could trace, lies a solar system with five planets. Well, there used to only be five. On those planets lived an advanced civilization of humanoids who were mostly good-natured. In fact, they even sent scouts to all parts of the universe, on a mission to aid less-evolved planets. Some of those scouts even made it to earth and have been facilitating human progress throughout history. They had to do so in secret however, because they knew that humans were not yet ready to discover that they were not alone in the universe. At some point, the scouts stopped arriving, and not just to earth. Hexa, a powerful sorceress from their home solar system, rose to power, creating a new planet and enslaving the original five. Sytox, the planet she created, had a muddy green atmosphere and it was impossible to live there without technology and Hexa's powers. From that planet, she ruled over the entire solar system, constantly sucking the life force from others in order to preserve her youth and become immortal. A resistance had been formed, but Hexa and her army were too powerful. Members of the resistance, known as "The Exiles", started sending out scouts again, but this time with a different purpose. The new scouts had a mission to protect distant planets from being discovered by Hexa, fearing that she might try and take over them. Hexa started sending scouts of her own, known as "Champions". Those champions had to travel the universe and report back to Hexa if they found any planet worth invading. Exiles on most planets usually managed to defeat the occasional champion sent their way and keep their planet hidden from Hexa. One of those exiles, named Glorzaq, has been defending earth for many years, but when his ship has been critically damaged during a battle with a champion he had to make a crash landing on earth.

Victoria didn't see the ship crashing, but she did hear a noise coming from the beach near her house. When she got there, she saw five girls standing around a smoldering alien vessel. Those five girls happened to be looking outside their windows when what they thought was a shooting start burned brightly in the sky, making its way towards the beach. Their curiosity got the better of them and they rushed to the beach, where they were hit by a wave of energy when the ship crashed. A man then came out of the ship, or at least they thought it was a man. Suddenly, it turned into a small could of grey gas. Victoria hurried to the crash site, rushing to protect the girls from what might've been an alien threat. However, the cloud of gas soon started communicating with the six of them telepathically. Glorzaq introduced himself and told them everything they needed to know about his solar system, Hexa, the exiles, the champions and his mission. With his ship and himself so critically damaged, it took all of his remaining energy to turn into gas and he was no longer able to take a solid form. Another thing he was no longer able to do was his mission. Thus, the wave of energy that hit the girls was actually Glorzaq, sharing his powers with them. It almost seemed like fate that the power of the pentagram, the symbol of Glorzaq's solar system, was shared between five girls. Even though Victoria got no powers, since she didn't get hit by the energy wave, it turned out that she had a very important role to play. The five girls were only school children at the time and they needed to be trained. Being trained by an alien was hard enough for anyone, but they were just girls. Victoria knew she couldn't just leave them with Glozaq. Those girls would need support as they grow up and turn into women while having to go through their training. Victoria promised she'd do whatever it takes to help them.

About a decade after the incident, the girls were formed into an impressive squad: The pentagram protectors. Individually, each of them only had a fragment of Glorzaq's powers, so they needed to work together in order to keep his important mission going. Growing up with that kind of responsibility sure wasn't easy. They had to train in secret and create secret identities for themselves. The whole thing had to remain a secret, for if word got out the planet would've been ever more exposed to alien threats. Not being able to tell anyone, even their families, the girls were lucky to at least have Victoria supporting them as much as she could. It wasn't easy for her either, but they found a way to make it work. With the powers they learned to control, the technology the worked hard to create (both with Glorzaq's guidance) and the friendship they formed over time, the pentagram protectors were now a force to be reckoned with. They even managed to defeat a few champions that have arrived to earth over the years and that made Glorzaq very proud. Earth's fate seemed to be in good hands, at least for the time being. As they matured into young women with different lives, the five of them made sure to stay in touch with each other and with Victoria, since they needed to be ready to be called to action, should the need arise. Glorzaq, while being invisible most of the time, maintained his presence as well and communicated with them telepathically every now and then. He also alerted them if he sensed any threats heading towards earth, mainly Hexa's champions.

Alex looked at the thermometer. She didn't have a fever, but only just. The overall tiredness and aching body that she felt the previous night were worsened that morning, joined by a runny nose and a scratchy throat. A bad cold or maybe a touch of the flu, whatever it was she was sure it had a lot to do with all the long hours she's been spending in the lab recently. The 24 year old was studying physics at the university and she has been studying hard. Her body, it seemed, was now paying the price. On the nightstand by her bed, next to the thermometer, were an empty glass of orange juice, a few pills and a box of tissues. All Alex wanted to do was just go back to sleep and not leave her bed until she was healthy again. She might've done just that, but her thoughts were interrupted by a voice in her head, adding to her headache.

"Attention pentagram protectors" Glorzaq announced dramatically, as usual. "A spaceship has been spotted making its way towards earth. I have clear intelligence that this is a champion. The identity of the champion is not yet known, but the ship has clear marks indicating that it was made in Sytox. It will be arriving in a few hours. Like all previous champions coming to earth, I expect it to trace the energy signature from where my ship crashed years go and land there. We need at least one of you on site when it arrives".

Alex's phone then started vibrating with messages. Her friends have also got the call, but since they were only able to communicate telepathically with Glorzq they needed other ways to communicate with each other. Fortunately, they all had smartphones. It turned out that all of her friends were busy. Alex had no choice but to volunteer, not letting the others know that she was sick.

"Activate pedtagrab" she said out loud, but nothing happened. That was the phrase the girls used to turn on their suits. Alex sighed, blew her nose with a tissue and tried again. It took a few more tries before the suite was finally turned on. The suite probably needed time to adjust to Alex's stuffed up voice.

"This is goig to be a very lodg day" Alex muttered.

"A Tshoo!" a few hours later, Alex was standing on the beach in her white pentagram suite, waiting for the champion to arrive. She felt terrible: Her nose was streaming, her throat felt like it was on fire, her body ached and she was shivering from being cold, despite the warm sun in they sky. That sun was going to be the source of Alex's powers during a potential fight. Her pentagram name was "Iluminara", because her powers were amplified by natural light: Sun, moon and stars. Each pentagram protector had "basic" powers (increased strength, speed, endurance, reflexes and so on) as well as individual "special" powers, based on some natural element. Alex's (or rather Iluminara's) special powers were focused energy blasts as well as short-distance teleportation. She hoped it would be enough to handle whatever champion that might come.

TBC

Edited by Likesn

Part 2:

Gray-rock beach was not a very popular site, to say the least. As its name might suggest, the view it offered was mostly gray rocks. The beach was at the bottom of a cliff on top of which there was a neighborhood. Victoria's house was on the edge of the cliff, right above the beach. The girls that later became the pentagram protectors also lived in the neighborhood. After the incident, they were all very grateful for the fact that no one really liked Gray-rock beach. Even before the incident, the people who visited the beach were mostly just stoners or bored teenagers. With the occasional champion arriving at that beach to fight them for the fate of the earth, the pentagram protectors made sure that even those few people wouldn't want to visit Gray-rock. They filled the beach with warning signs and spread a rumor about toxic waste in the ground, a result of some failed experiment. The rumor took hold and people utterly stopped going to that beach, preferring the city's other beaches, which were far more attractive anyway. As Alex waited for the champion, she knew that at the very least she won't have to worry about innocent bystanders.

"E Tshoo!" of course, she did have other things to worry about.

"Gross" she said, removing her helmet that was now filled with sneeze-spray. Normally, Alex never would've done that before a battle, but she realized that it would be easier for her to fight with her head not incased inside her own snot.

"Thadk god we desigded these suits to have pockets" she mumbled, taking a tissue out of one of those said pockets and blowing her nose wetly. Just then, she saw a small spaceship landing on the beach close to her.

"Tibe for actiod" she said and coughed.

The spaceship's door opened and out came what appeared to be a woman, not much older than Alex. This was usual, since the champions were humanoids and often looked like regular people who just wore very weird costumes. Such was the champion's armor: A black suite with stripes of green and yellow. She seemed pleased with herself, opening her arms wide as if preparing for a hug.

"Must be some kind of pre-battle ritual" Alex thought. Champions have been known to do that sort of thing.

"Judging by that symbol, you must be the protector of this planet" the champion said, noticing the pentagram on Alex's suite.

"I ab" said Alex. "Feel free to leave this pladet add dever cobe back".

"Haha, how very amusing" the champion laughed. "I do appreciate good humor before carnage. Allow me to introduce myself: I am Feromona, destroyer of three planets and a dreaded champion of the all-powerful Hexa".

"Seriously? 'Feroboda'? You have got to be kiddig be" said Alex.

"And who might you be?" Feromona asked.

"I ab Ilubidara of the pedtagrab force Haaa Tshoo!" sneezed Alex.

"Something must be wrong with my translator, because I can barely understand what you're saying" Feromona scratched her head. "Anyway, at least you have a fierce battle-cry. That's good. Your planet has no orbital defenses at all, so I half expected it to be completely unprotected. Decimating a planet is much more enjoyable when done after a good battle".

"Oh you're id for A Tshoo! a battle alright" Alex said and wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

"That green substance your face is secreting, what is that? Is this some kind of face shield?" Feromona asked.

"What greed substadce are you talkig *sniffle* oh...... excuse be" Alex took out another tissue and wiped her nose.

"Your battle rituals are so very quaint" said Feromona. "But enough talking. Let us battle and you shall soon tremble before"

"He A Tshoo!" Alex's sneeze caused her to shoot an energy blast towards Feromona, who barely dodged it.

"That was not honorable!" she called. "If you will not fight me like a true warrior, then you shall succumb to my will like a commoner".

Feromona sent both arms forward, as if she was about to clap her hands. She appeared to be sending some sort of wave towards Alex.

"Now kneel!" she commanded. Alex just stood there, sniffling.

"Impossible!" Feromona called.

"You bead this usually works? I dod't believe you destroyed three pladets just by albost clappig you hadds" said Alex.

"How dare you mock me? I will make you pay for your insolence" Feromona charged towards Alex.

"E Tshoo!" Alex sneezed and teleported, evading Feromona's attack.

"Fight me you coward!" Feromona called and tried to attack Alex again.

"Haaa Tshoo!" an energy blast hit Feromona and she fell to the ground.

"Your dishonorable tactics won't protect you for long" she said, leaping back to her feet.

"Look *sniffle* I'b really dot id the bood for this" said Alex. "Whatever it is you're tryig to do *sniffle* it's clearly dot workig very well".

"Insolent brat!" Feromona shouted and charged again.

"Ha TshiShoo!" a particularly strong sneeze from Alex sent Feromona flying through the air before she landed flat on her back.

"Fight like a true warrior!! she roared. "Fight like a He... He... Heeeeeee Pchoooooooooooo!" a monstrous sneeze caused Feromona to fall on her ass only moments after she managed to get back up.

"Oh by... I hope you're dot catchig adythig frob be" Alex said, not feeling worried at all.

"What have you Hua Pchoooooooo! dode to be? Hei Pchooooooooooo!" sneezing was apparently a new experience for Feromona and she was barely able to stand on her feet when the powerful sneezes rocked her body.

"I'd recobbedd you rest id bed add dridk pledty of fluids" Alex said and sniffled.

"Hua PchuShoooooooooo! This isd't He Apchoooooooo! over! He He Haaaaaa Pchoooooooooooooooo!" stumbling due to her powerful sneezes, Feromona retreated back to her spaceship and flew away.

"Well *sniffle* that was Ha A Tshoo! defiditely easier thad I expected" Alex said to herself.

TBC

Part 3:

"You have been strangely fortunate" said Glorzaq.

"Oh yeah *sniffle* I feel so very fortudate right dow" Alex said before wetly blowing her nose into a tissue.

A few hours have passed since Alex's battle with Feromona. She was now at Victoria's house, surrounded by the rest of the group. Glorzaq was hovering around in his cloud form. Victoria returned home after a long day at work to find the five girls (and Glorzaq) in her house, but that was not unusual. Being so close to the beach, the place where the group would defend the earth against the occasional champion, Victoria's house was sort of the headquarters of the force. When Victoria saw how sick Alex was she immediately started taking care of her.

"I can't believe you haven't told us that you're sick" she said as she handed Alex a cup of tea.

"What was I supposed to do? Everyode was busy" Alex sniffled. "Jadet had practice, Beg had her ibportadt lecture today, Rose was workig a double shift add Lory had ad auditiod. The odly excuse I had was this E Tshoo! rotted cold".

"This cold actually saved your life" said Meg. "As a matter of fact, it saved the whole planet".

"For the time being at least" said Glorzaq.

"I'b fiddig that very hard to believe Haa Tshoo!" Alex sneezed.

"Understand this - Feromona's powers go far beyond her fighting capabilities" Glorzaq explained.

"Clearly, if Alex could beat her so easily while being sick" said Janet. "I can't believe she really destroyed three planet by herself".

"She did indeed, my intelligence have confirmed it beyond any doubt" said Glorzaq.

"And I found out how she did it" said Meg. The 28 year old was the oldest member of the team and also had an IQ of an almost genius level. Her technical abilities were through the roof and she was the one who designed all the technology they've been using for years (with Glorzaq's guidance of course). She was currently a rising star in the university's electrical engineering faculty. Her powers also had a lot to do with electricity. Meg was able to use electrical energy to manipulate any machine to do her bidding. She could also channel that energy and use it to hit her foes with lightning bolts. Her "pentagram" name was "Machina".

"How?" Lory asked.

"By using nanobots" Meg explained. "It's no wonder she calls herself 'Feromona'. You see, she sends nanobots into the air, nanobots which can be inhaled through the nasal passages. Once those nanobots are inside one's body, they cause some sort of mind control. I bet she caused people in those planets to practically destroy themselves. Alex's cold seemed to have stopped the nanobots from working".

"Udbelievable! Add she had the derve to Ha TshiShoo! accuse be of fightig dishodorably" said Alex.

"There's more" said Meg. "While the nanobots haven't worked like Feromona expected them to, they did actually enter Alex's body and affected her powers".

"So that's why I've had those udcodtrollable edergy blasts add udexpected teleportatiod?" Alex asked.

"Exactly" Meg replied. "That gave you a surprising advantage during the battle, one that Feromona couldn't expect. In a way, you did fight dishonorably".

"Very fuddy Beg" Alex said and blew her nose again.

"I have so more news, but you won't find them funny. None of you will" said Meg.

"Sounds serious" said Rose.

"Because it is" said Meg. "Now that Feromona has caught Alex's cold, her powers will also be affect by it".

"Which is why she had to stop the battle add rud back to her spaceship" Alex concluded.

"It also explains the fact that she caught the cold within a few minutes of being exposed to it" said Meg. "Unfortunately, now we have two problems. The first problem is that Feromona is going to figure it all out herself before too long. When that happens, we're going to have a whole different battle on our hands".

"And the second problem?" Janet asked.

"I Shoo!" Lory suddenly sneezed.

"That's our second problem" Meg said, pointing at the sniffling Lory. "You see, because Feromona's nanobots somehow 'caught' Alex's cold, they are now combined with it in a way. This means that everyone that has powers is at an immediate risk of catching this new form of the cold. Victoria doesn't need to worry about that for now, but I'm afraid the rest of us are all gonna be sick within the next hour".

"So we'll have to face both Feromona's new powers and Alex's new cold?" Rose asked while Lory wiped her nose.

Meg just gave her a sad nod.

TBC

Part 4:

Having the five pentagram protectors in her house was, as we've mentioned, nothing new to Victoria. The girls usually spent hours in her large basement, where all their technology was. Whenever they needed to train, plan some battle strategy or work on their equipment, the basement was the place to be. They also sometimes liked to just hang around there, with each other and Victoria. However, now was a different scenario. Victoria has seen the girls not feeling well before, but it was nothing like this. Usually it was just one of them who was sick, just like any other person, but now she had five sick girls in her living room. Four of them were perfectly healthy when they entered the house earlier that day, but were now just as sick as Alex. Since it was hard to explain their sudden illness to others, they all agreed that it would be best to stay together in Victoria's house. Victoria thought that it was a smart decision, but it meant that she had five red and runny noses to deal with, as well as the young women attached to those noses. She had to run to the store to buy supplies, especially lots of tissues, while the girls stayed in, sneezing and sniffling.

Lory was the first one who started to show symptoms. Within minutes of her first sneeze her nose quickly became red and it wouldn't stop running. She was suffering from chills and walked around the house shivering, covered in a heavy blanket. Rose started sneezing shortly after Lory did. Her wet sneezes were pretty much constant and she had to press a tissue to her leaking nose at almost all time. She also had a cough, which she tried to cover with tissues as well. There was not much use covering coughs or sneezes though, since they were all doomed anyway. Janet refused to believe it at first and she did her best to stay away from Alex, Lori and Rose. It was pointless though. Within less than forty minutes of Lory's first sneeze, Janet doubled over with a booming sneeze of her own. Her nose quickly became congested beyond belief and red from all her futile attempts to empty it with loud gurgling honks. Meg did her best to be the responsible adult and help her friends, but when her nose started calling the shots she was powerless. She was sneezing and coughing more than she ever did in her life, at least as far as she could remember. It had gotten so bad that she was barely able to stand up due to all her sneezes and coughs. Night was falling and the girls took out the sleeping bags that they had in the basement just in case. It was like they were going to have a slumber party at Victoria's house, except it wasn't a fun time for any of them.

"I shui! Ugh *sniffle* I'b freezig" Lori complained. She was sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket, with her feet inside a tub full of warm water that Victoria made for her before going out to the store.

"Really? Because I thidk I'b ruddig a He E Pshoo! fever" Rose said before bursting into a fit of coughs. She was sitting cross-legged on another couch, holding a wad of drenched tissues in her hand.

"You're dot ruddig a fever" Meg said and gave her nose a wet blow. She was sitting on the couch next to Lory, with her feet placed on the table next to a pile of used tissues. "Dode of us are. We took our tebperature less thad Ha Ashoo! ad hour ago".

"Hu Rashooooooooooo! It took us *cough cough* less tibe thad that to Hu Pchooooooooo! go frob beig cobpletely healthy to Herrrr Shush! sick add biserable" said Janet. She was sitting on the couch next to Rose, in a similar position to Meg. The box of tissues was on the table by her soles and she took out the last one to give her nose a mighty blow.

"I'll go see if there's adother box of tissues sobewhere" said Alex. She was sitting on a beanbag covered in a blanket, with pieces of rolled up tissues stuffed into each of her nostrils in an attempt to stop her nose from leaking.

"Ha A Tshoo!" she sneezed as she tried to get up from the beanbag, but ended up stumbling and falling.

"This is ridiculous" said Rose. "You'd thidk ad advanced alied civilizatiod would kdow how to haddle stuff like He Pshoo, Epsh, He Epsh, He PsheShooo! colds add flu" she got up from the couch and went to look for more tissues.

"She's got a poidt there Beg" Janet said and sniffled.

"I'b dot arguig with that poidt, Jadet" said Meg. "Baybe there ared't viruses like the odes causig colds add flu id that solar systeb. I dod't kdow".

They could've asked Glorzaq, but he has agreed to leave the house so the girls could be sick in peace.

"I wish I was id a warb cobfy bed I Shi! surroudded by boxes of Hi Ishoo! soft tissues" said Lory.

"Speakig of which *sniffle* where is Rose with that dew box of tissues?" Janet asked. "I really deed to *sniffle* blow by dose agaid".

"Be too" said Meg. "Oh god *sniffle* I wish she'd hurry. I feel adother sdeeze cobig add it's godda be a big ode".

She started fanning her hands in front of her face in preparation for the upcoming sneeze. Rose then returned to the living room, carrying a box of tissues. Seeing her friend in need, she rushed over to Meg and placed a tissue in her hand. Eyes half closed, Meg brought the tissue to her face just in time.

"Ha A Shoooooooooooo! Thadks Rose" Meg said after recovering from her huge sneeze. "Ew gross!" she called when she noticed that the tissue in her hand had been utterly demolished. "I dever thought the hubad dose could produce so buch bucus".

"Hua Pchooooooooooooo! Tell be about it" Janet said before taking the box of tissues from Rose.

"It's dot just the hubad dose" said Alex. "Feroboda was Haa Tshoo, Ha TshiShoo, A Tshoo! sdeezig up a storb whed she fled".

"Dod't rebidd be of her" Lory said in a whiny voice. "The last thig I wadt to thidk about right dow is Hi Ishoo, Ishoo! fightig".

"Sabe here Ha E Pshoo! but I dod't thidk we Pshoo! have buch of a choice" Rose said before sitting back down on the couch next to Janet.

"You're right *sniffle* we dod't" said Meg. "Feroboda is bost likely pladdig her strategy right dow. We should do the sabe".

"How do you suggest we do that? Hu Reshooooooooooo!" sneezed Janet.

"First *sniffle* we deed to thidk about how our owd power bight Hhhhhhhhh Ha Ashooooooooooo! be affected" said Meg.

"Oh do! I hope I dod't Ishoo! accidedtally bake it raid by I Shi! sdeezig" said Lory. The 23 year old perky blonde was the youngest in the group. Well, she might not have been very perky at the moment, but she was usually the one who did her best to think positive and boost morale. She was a cheerleader in high-school and was currently trying to start an acting career, while studying theatre at the university. Her powers were a moderate ability to control the weather and channel it to her benefit, like summoning strong gusts of wind or lightnings that would strike her opponents. That earned her the name "Atmospherica".

"That would be a probleb *sniffle* but I'b bore worried about by owd sdeezes" said Janet. The 26 year old professional athlete had powers connected to the earth. She was able to manipulate it by being in contact with it. That's why her pentagram suit was designed in a way that allowed her to be barefoot during battle. "Geomina" often used the ground to trap her foes or control the distance between them and herself. She also had the ability to launch powerful shockwaves through the ground.

"Hehi PchuShooooooooooooooo! See what I bead? I dod't wadt to cause ad earthquake by sdeezig. By sdeezes are already earth-shatterig edough as it is" she said and blew her nose.

"What about be?" Rose asked. "By dose is sedsitive whed I use by powers eved whed I'b dot sick".

Rose's powers were connected to plants. "Florisima" was able to entangle enemies by making plants grow around their body. The problem was she had bad allergies, which is why she preferred being indoors whenever she was able to. A waitress by day and a biology student by evening, the 25 year old didn't have a lot of free time even when she wasn't worried about fighting alien threats. Fortunately, her powers also came with the bonus of rapid healing abilities, which were usually enough to counter her allergies. Those abilities were clearly not working currently though.

"The fact that you're just as sick as the rest of us right dow worries be bore" said Meg.

"He Ipshoo! Believe be *sniffle* you're dot the odly ode that's He Pshoo! worried about that part Ha Pshoo, Epsh, Hepsh, Ha PshaShoo!" Rose started coughing uncontrollably. Alex walked over to her and gently patted on her back until the fit calmed down.

"Listed girls, I kdow we should be ready for battle sood add we will be" Alex said before sitting back down on the beanbag. "Right dow *sniffle* the best thig we could do is try to get sobe rest".

"You're right" said Meg. "Besides *sniffle* we have ode advadtage that Feroboda doesd't have".

"Really? Haaa Tshoooooo! What advadtage?" Alex asked.

"Feroboda doesn't kdow what it's like beig sick *sniffle* but we already do Ha Haa Haaaa Ha Ashooooooooooooo!" Meg replied and sneezed.

Just then the door opened and they heard Victoria walk in.

"Hi girls. I'm back from the store" she called.

"Oh thadk god I Shish! I've beed I Shoo! feelig so biserable" said Lory.

"We all have E Pshoo!" Rose said while attending to her runny nose. "Please tell us that you Ha Apsh, Pshoo, He Epshoo! bought bore tissues".

"I sure have, as well as all the ingredients for my amazing vegetable soup" said Victoria.

"Vegetable? That wod't get be the Hu Rashooooooo! energy I deed for Hua Pchooooooooooo! a battle" said Janet. "I deed chicked soup".

"Actually *sniffle* I Ha Ashooooooooo! would really like sobe Ha Ha Aaaaa Shoooooooooo! chicked soup too" said Meg.

"But... Lory and Rose don't eat meat" Victoria pointed out.

"I have to say I'b with Jadet add Beg od this" said Alex. "There's dothig like chicked soup whed I'b Haa TshiShooooo! sick".

"Very well. I guess I can make two kinds of soup" Victoria sighed. "I'm out of chicken though. Guess it's back to the store for me".

TBC

What a fun concept! So creative. Excited for more!

On 4/20/2024 at 10:45 PM, noroomfordoubt said:

What a fun concept! So creative. Excited for more!

Thank you! It's nice to finally get some feedback.

Part 5:

Sneezing and sniffling in their sleeping bags, the girls had a hard time falling asleep that night. Meg decided that they might as well use that time to plan some strategy for the upcoming battle. When morning came, the five girls stood on the beach in their pentagram suits, shivering and miserable. Glorzaq has informed them that Feromona's ship had re-entered earth's orbit and sure enough it landed before too long.

"Hue Pchooooooooooo, Hei Apchooooooooooooo!" Feromona came out of the ship sneezing her head off. She looked terrible: Her face pale, her hair messy and her nose bright red with snot pouring out of it. She was holding some rags from her ship that she appeared to have been using as makeshift handkerchiefs. When she brought one of the dirty rags to her nose, the girls were shock by the sound that came out.

"You!" Feromona pointed her finger at Alex. "It was your dishodorable fightig that did this to be He Hu Hu Hua Pchoooooooooooo! I see you brought reidforcebedt. Good. Sood you shall all trebble before by dewfoudd bight".

"What's that supposed to bead?" Rose asked.

"I see your fellow warriors are just as dishodorable as you are Hu Huuuuu Huaaaaaai Pchoooooooooooo!" Feromona sneezed. "Idtroduce yourselves".

"Very well, Feroboda" said Meg. "I ab Ha Ha Ha Ha Ashoooooooooooooooooo! Bachida".

"I ab Florisiba He Pshoo, Epsh, Epsh, A Pshoo, Ha Apshoo!" Rose went into a sneezing fit.

"Hi Ishoo! I ab Atbospherica" said Lory.

"Add I ab Geobida Hu Rashoooooooooooooo!" Janet let out a huge sneeze.

"We are Ha A Tshoooooo! *sniffle* the pedtagrab protectors" said Alex. "Dow will you adswer the dabd questiod"?

"So be it, pedtagrab protectors" Feromona gave her nose another blow. "I have leard to use your dishoborable tactics to by advadtage. By dadobots have beed tradsforbed idto a virus that would wipe out your pathetic pladet id a batter of Hua PchuEshooooooooooooooooooo! hours".

"That soudds like a dice plad" said Meg. "You're forgettig ode thig though".

"Oh? Add what bight that be?" Feromona asked.

"Us He Rishoooooooooooooooooooo!" Janet's reply was followed by a massive sneeze that caused the sand to crumble under Feromona's feet, trapping her in a pit. She tried to pull herself out, but then Rose moved forward.

"Taste the power of the pedtagrab protectors!" she called and the turned to face the ocean

"Ha PshaShoo, E Pshoo, Ha Epsh, Ipshoo, Ha Pshoo!" Rose's sneezes caused seaweeds to come out of the ocean, and wrap themselves around Feromona like chains. Feromona struggled to break free.

"Dot so fast Ha Haa TshiShoo!" Alex stunned Feromona with an energy blast.

"By turd dow Hi I Shish, Ishoo, I Shui, Ha Ishoo!" rainclouds started forming in the sky above them as Lory sneezed. She then made those clouds rain directly into the pit, making it even harder for Feromona to escape.

"Had edough yet?" Janet asked Feromona.

"You shall dever defeat be!! Ha Haaa Pchoooooooo, Hei Pchooooooooooo, Hia PcheShooooooooooooooo!" Feromona was sneezing helplessly.

"Fide *sniffle*. Have it your way thed He Reshoooooooo, Huei Pchoooooooooooo!" Janet sneezed and filled the pit with more sand. Lory's rain then turned the sand into mud. Combined with Rose's seaweeds, that mud created a sealed trap around Feromona.

"Release be at odce!" Feromona called. "This is dot Hua Pchoooooooooooo! ad hodorable battle".

"Do it is dot He Atshoo! but it is a battle you're goig to lose" said Alex.

"Ha Ashoooooooooooooooooo!" Meg walked to the edge of the pit and sneezed on Feromona.

"Hubiliatig a trapped oppodedt? You have eved less hodor thad I thought" Feromona said as snot poured freely out of her nose.

"That's dot why I sdeezed od you" said Meg. "You see? I dow codtrol all of your techdology. Those precious dadobots of yours? Ha Ha Haaaaa Shoooooooooo! Well *sniffle* they obey be dow. So does your ship".

"Haaa Rishooooooooooooo! If you ever wadt to leave this pladet alive *sniffle* you bust do what we tell you" said Janet.

"Dabe your terbs thed He Pchooooooooooooooooo!" sneezed the defeated Feromona.

"You bust returd to Hexa add tell her that this pladet is protected" said Meg.

"Do chabpiod should ever E Tshoo! cobe here agaid" said Alex.

"Especially dot you Hi Ishi, Tshish!" Lory sneezed.

"Udless you wadt those dadobots of yours to He Pshoo, Pshooo, A Pshoo, Ha Apsh! be used agaidst you" said Rose.

"Add trust be whed I say they will be" Meg said and sniffled. "Your techdology is dow our Ha Ashoooooooooo! official pladetary defedse systeb".

"Hu Pchoooooooooo! Very well *sniffle*. I Hua PchuShoooooooooooooooooo! accept your terbs He A Pchooooooooooooooo! dow release be so I bay returd to by ship" Feromona said, sounding like she was almost drowning in her own congestion.

"Hu Resh Pchooooooooooooooooooooo!" with a mighty sneeze, Janet sent Feromona flying out of the pit. Feromona then fled back to her ship, staggering through a series of continuous sneezes.

"Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaa Ashooooooooooooo! I bust say that wedt better thad I expected" said Meg. "Dow *sniffle* let's get back to Victoria's house before we freeze to death here. I thidk we've all earded a few bore days of dursig".

The other girls agreed. Sneezing and sniffling, they made their way back up the cliff.

TBC