Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to @kaseyprice on YT

Leekermly

Has anyone come across his videos on YouTube? Omg! They are to die for. @muskysneeze have you listened to him yet?

Here’s a link.

49 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Has anyone come across his videos on YouTube? Omg! They are to die for. @muskysneeze have you listened to him yet?

Here’s a link.

Hell yes, i'm a big fan of their sneezes and have been following up for a while. Just full-on wetness that I am always looking for in the perfect sneeze 

10 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Hell yes, i'm a big fan of their sneezes and have been following up for a while. Just full-on wetness that I am always looking for in the perfect sneeze 

Oh my 😩😩. So so wet! Do you have any favorites on YouTube? Wanna share?🤭

35 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I've just started listening to Kasey. My favorites are the more popular men, who've been around awhile😃, especially Clark K.

I saw a lot of pictures of Superman guy, so I finally subscribed to sneezer Clark.

2 minutes ago, kathleenh4656 said:

I've just started listening to Kasey. My favorites are the more popular men, who've been around awhile😃, especially Clark K.

I saw a lot of pictures of Superman guy, so I finally subscribed to sneezer Clark.

@Barbie, can you just regular email me? I'm not feeling comfortable posting my list of favorites here. Can you see my email address?

42 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I saw a lot of pictures of the younger Superman guy from Smallville? so I finally subscribed to sneezer Clark.

14 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

@kathleenh4656 unfortunately I’m not validated yet so I can’t see your email or follow you back😭. But hang on tight, soon as I’m validated I’ll do that. Thanks for following me 🤭❤️