Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nosespray makes me sneeze

AntheaHolmes

This self-obs is a bit older but I couldn't find the time to write it down just yet, so here it is. As I was sick two weeks ago I used a new nosespray to help me breath better. I didn't knew it had menthol in it and when I sprayed it, it made my nose itch and I had to instantly sneeze thrice. They came out rapidly. I hadn't had time to catch my tissue to I had to sneeze into the open. It was a wild experience. One I never had before. 

I will definitely use it again. It's a good spray, really helped me free my nose. 

@AntheaHolmes Gesundheit! 🥰 👃 I only saw this now! Glad to know you got some relief from the nasal spray, even though it made you sneeze. Thanks for sharing! 🌻

On 4/14/2024 at 12:08 AM, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Gesundheit! 🥰 👃 I only saw this now! Glad to know you got some relief from the nasal spray, even though it made you sneeze. Thanks for sharing! 🌻

Dankeschön @kiku! Yeah. It's a good spray. It's called "Rhino Spray Plus" and has some menthol in it. Usually it doesn't make me sneeze but I believe I was particularly sensitive when I had that cold a few weeks ago. One hell of a cold actually. I don't wish it to anyone. 

21 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Dankeschön @kiku! Yeah. It's a good spray. It's called "Rhino Spray Plus" and has some menthol in it. Usually it doesn't make me sneeze but I believe I was particularly sensitive when I had that cold a few weeks ago. One hell of a cold actually. I don't wish it to anyone. 

Poor thing - I hope you feel better soon!