Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hayfever is bugging me

AntheaHolmes

It's so warm in Germany right now and the pollen count is really bugging me. My hayfever is really kicking my nose and eyes. My eyes are constantly tearing and itchy, I just want to scratch them out... it's...I don't have words. My nose is tickling and itching as well but at the same time so stuffed up that I can't really sneeze. There's always a sneeze building but not coming out. My throats tickling too and I need to cough a lot to try and get the irritation out but we all know it's not helping. 

I really hate spring and summer. Autumn isn't better but hey, let's not think about that right now. 

How are your allergies these days?! Let me know. 

Edited by AntheaHolmes

Hello My Allergies are bothering me in the UK as well as the colds that I am picking up as well. Tissues and handkerchiefs at the ready. I too hate all the seasons as they do various things to my nose.

Hey I am sorry. But I can totally relate to this, because we are living in the same country. 🤧

My eyes are itchy, my nose feels congested and I am dealing with a couple of fits per day. It is like heaven and hell at the same time. 🤧😇😂

2 hours ago, JOHNM2 said:

Hello My Allergies are bothering me in the UK as well as the colds that I am picking up as well. Tissues and handkerchiefs at the ready. I too hate all the seasons as they do various things to my nose.

Yeah. There's not one season that is not affecting my nose. Even in winter there's dust. I feel you. Sending you lots of "Bless You's" 

am sorry your having to go through that! I don't have allergies myself but some of my friends do, it's bad here too for them as well. I hate that people are having to go through it!I hope it goes away for all of you who have it very soon!

4 hours ago, Klingon said:

am sorry your having to go through that! I don't have allergies myself but some of my friends do, it's bad here too for them as well. I hate that people are having to go through it!I hope it goes away for all of you who have it very soon!

Thanks so much. Really appreciate it. 

I second what Klingon said. I hope you'll feel better soon.

@AntheaHolmes Awwww, sorry to hear your hayfever is bothering you so much right now. ❤️ I hope the symptoms will ease off quickly, and that you'll get a nice relieving HATSCHI soon! 👃 🌸

By the way, from Monday we'll be back to cold, rainy weather again... brrrrr... :cold3:

On 4/13/2024 at 11:56 PM, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Awwww, sorry to hear your hayfever is bothering you so much right now. ❤️ I hope the symptoms will ease off quickly, and that you'll get a nice relieving HATSCHI soon! 👃 🌸

By the way, from Monday we'll be back to cold, rainy weather again... brrrrr... :cold3:

Yeah, the rainy, cold weather is helping a bit with the hayfever but not the migraine. Hahaha. It's always something with me. My body just hates me but I'll manage. I had some "Hatschi" Moments as well the past week. It's was nice. Thanks again for commenting. Means the world. 

Bless you, AntheaHolms. Guess your nose doesn't get a break, especially since it seems you've had a lot of colds lately, too. :( Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

On 4/19/2024 at 1:01 AM, Bondi said:

Bless you, AntheaHolms. Guess your nose doesn't get a break, especially since it seems you've had a lot of colds lately, too. :( Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Thanks. Yeah. I had a bad cold a few weeks back and my hayfever started way too early for my liking as well. Much appreciated. 

I can attest to how bad my allergies are here in Germany. I see all the big, gorgeously beautiful rapeseed fields and I just think to myself “Here it comes”

14 hours ago, Neogiomach said:

I can attest to how bad my allergies are here in Germany. I see all the big, gorgeously beautiful rapeseed fields and I just think to myself “Here it comes”

I'm not allergic to rapeseed but yeah, as they are in full bloom it must be really hard for you. Bless you.