Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bowling Alley Stifle

ItchyNostrils

For bowling once a week in a league with a full alley, I sure don’t have as many obs as I would expect (or like 😇😂). The last night of the season didn’t disappoint however! 

On the opposing team to mine was a tall, solid-built man in about his mid forties. He was bald with rectangular glasses, and wearing a cozy looking t shirt and grey sweatpants. He looked very serious and almost a little bit intimidating 👀 but during interactions in the game, he always let the ladies on my team bowl first and cracked a few jokes with us. 

For the night I was sitting behind him and to the side, so while facing the lanes he was also in my eyesight. Given that, for the majority of the night he gave no indication of any nose irritation. 

Suddenly as I was watching the lanes, I caught movement from him. His head was down and the movement was his fist coming up to his nose. I barely heard the most desperate little HEH with his shoulders rising. His fist pressed hard under his nose and he managed to stifle seconds later relatively silently.. I could tell he sneezed by his head bobbing down further and his shoulders shaking… and by the quiet groan/sigh of released breath after. 

He caught the attention of some of our teammates, but none of them realized what had happened. And I’m too much of a chicken 😭 so he didn’t get blessed.