Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs part 3

Leekermly

So I heard my phone ring from my sweet former neighbor last night. He was literally calling me to check up on me and it was bitter sweet experience 😂😂. So here it goes

Me : hello, how are you?

Him : I’m good..”sniffles” errmm.. how was your weekend?

Me : It was grr…. Then I heard him go “HEE RRIISHHIEWWWW💦💦 RIEEESHIIEWWWWW RUSHHOOOOOOO sniffles excuse me! “ Honks loudly”🤧🤧

Me : oh, Bless you! Are you okay? I asked 

Him : You know me …. And it’s spring omg I hate spring.. my eyes are all watery.. I sneezed my head off this entire weekend I was away to visit my parents. My nose would not just stop. Oh, I’m sorry what did you say about your….HAAA RIIIEEESHOOOOOO RIIIIESSHHHIEWWWW💦💦 HEH HEH EEEEEAHIEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW💦💦 excuse me! RUSHHHOOOO RUSHHOOOO hang on don’t drop the call please. He walks away to get Kleenex and I still hear him sneezing from afar. They all sounded so wet and desperate. He could not even breathe in between those monstrous sneezes! He honks again very loudly still away from his phone and he heard 6 muffled wet sneezes I’ve ever heard in my life. I can’t even spell them. Oh God! They were so wet.

Him : You’re still there? I’m sorry 

Me : Yes, I’m here.(i chuckled) 🤭 you’re gonna live? I jokingly asked. What were you saying earlier …

Him : EEESHIIEEEWW! excuse me! I asked how your weekend was?

Me : I did nothing special.. I just wanted to relax so I went to the spa for some massage and started on my garden! ( HE WAS STILL SNEEZING WHILE I WAS TALKING). 

Him : wanna grab some drinks next weekend?

Me : errm sure!

Him : it’s been a while. EEESHHIEEWW💦💦💦 HEEEE SHIIEWWWWWWWWWW (scratching the back of his throat) for like a few secs oh excuse me. I’m a mess! I’ve been sneezing like this since I came back from my run. I had my mask on the entire time. I don’t understand wh…wh..WAAAASHIEEEEEWWWWWWWW💦💦💦 can I call you later?

Me : sure! Bye.

Him : STILL SNEEZING!! Couldn’t even say bye and I laughed and dropped the call. Few secs later he sent a text saying “ ITS NOT FUNNY !😫😫

im still laughing!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and soaking wet !😫😫😍😍

Definitely go out. If you're into having a date. I think he likes you. Maybe the gf got tired of his sneezes and left?

Omg yes I’m going . I’m definitely going to ask what’s going on with him and his gf. But I’m not sure he likes me😀.. but I’ll let you know how it goes. 

Let him bring the g.f. subject up.

Wow I wish I could have experienced this. You're so lucky 

3 minutes ago, outdagamee said:

Wow I wish I could have experienced this. You're so lucky 

Yessss!! What a guilty pleasure! 😩😩🤭

Even if he isn’t romantically interested in you, it seems pretty clear he feels at ease with you and wants some sympathy and attention from you.

You’ve described him being embarrassed about his allergies in social situations before, but he seems much more comfortable with you when he’s sneezing. It sounds like it’s only when the sneezing gets really intense that he pulls away.

But please don’t laugh at him, even if you find it funny. It’s really common for people with allergies to feel embarrassed or ashamed, especially about their sneezing. Even more so if they have prolonged sneezing fits that just go on and on.

4 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

Even if he isn’t romantically interested in you, it seems pretty clear he feels at ease with you and wants some sympathy and attention from you.

You’ve described him being embarrassed about his allergies in social situations before, but he seems much more comfortable with you when he’s sneezing. It sounds like it’s only when the sneezing gets really intense that he pulls away.

But please don’t laugh at him, even if you find it funny. It’s really common for people with allergies to feel embarrassed or ashamed, especially about their sneezing. Even more so if they have prolonged sneezing fits that just go on and on.

@solitaire-au that’s pretty interesting 🤔….Especially where you mentioned he being at ease with me. Well if it’s so I’m glad he gets that sanity from me because I can tell by how he pulls away when his fits got bad in public and stuff. And..yes I’ll quit laughing at him. I don’t do it often though I sometimes laugh to ease out the tension or like “ hey it’s okay” sorta laughter because he needs that relief.

Lovely obs - poor guy certainly knows what his nose needs and isn't afraid to give in to it around you, by the sound of it. My allergy sneezes can be very similar (but fewer) when I let go, and my subsequent honks just go off the scale to get some relief, so I completely get it!

3 hours ago, Rick said:

Lovely obs - poor guy certainly knows what his nose needs and isn't afraid to give in to it around you, by the sound of it. My allergy sneezes can be very similar (but fewer) when I let go, and my subsequent honks just go off the scale to get some relief, so I completely get it!

😂😂😂really? Sounds like fun. You let your sneezes fly everywhere freely?

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

😂😂😂really? Sounds like fun. You let your sneezes fly everywhere freely?

Well, no I try and be hygeinic and direct them into my handkerchief, but they are at least a similar size to your friend's when I don't try and stifle them!

@Barbie OMG... 😮 🔥 Many blessings to him! Poor guy... But lucky you! 🫠 Thanks for sharing. Please keep us posted!