Sneeze Fetish Forum

weekend trip

pinkypie

This past weekend I went on a little road trip with some friends of mine. One of the people that came on the trip was a guy that I'll call Will. I wasn't super close with him and had never hung out before but good thing I did because I got to see some sneezes! Will is about 6 foot and lowkey jacked with dirty blonde hair, a medium sized straight nose and a beard. The first one was shortly after we got to the hotel. It was warm in the car and outside but the room was a little chilly so I think that triggered a sneeze from him. I was in the other room so I didn't see it, but I heard a single hh-achaew. It wasn't too loud but sounded forceful, and was quite nice. I didn't hear or see any more until the last day when we went to a park with a trail. We spent some time there exploring and messing around as friends do, until we got tired and decided to head home. As we were heading back, I got to see 2 more sneezes. They were about the same as the first one and slightly cough-like which I normally don't like, but it was so desperate, I think it canceled out. We were just talking when he quickly inhaled and sneezed a single he-schaew. The other people in the car blessed him, and 5 seconds later, his shoulders bunched up and he leaned forward again with another hh-cheaaw. He thanked the people that blessed him but seemed to be done after that because he rubbed his nose with the side of his hand before settling back in for the rest of the ride.