Sneeze Fetish Forum

finding people you know irl on here?

pinkypie

I was thinking about this a bit and I was wondering if anyone has found someone they know irl on here? Either through reading an observation where they recognized the sneezer or otherwise, got a reply from someone who recognized the situation. What did you do? Or what would you do if this happened?

The closest I ever got to that was on snz Tumblr. I came across a post gushing about "a scenario someone made on yt about being allergic to perfume in the office" and I was like

"...wayamint..."

This isn't meant to be self advertising or anything! It's just they were so vague but I realized they were talking about me!

But real life? I'm sure it's happened. The forum has been up for a while now, but I've never heard of something like that before.

2 hours ago, Dawsio said:

The closest I ever got to that was on snz Tumblr. I came across a post gushing about "a scenario someone made on yt about being allergic to perfume in the office" and I was like

"...wayamint..."

This isn't meant to be self advertising or anything! It's just they were so vague but I realized they were talking about me!

But real life? I'm sure it's happened. The forum has been up for a while now, but I've never heard of something like that before.

Yeah I've been a lurker since I was 11 or something which is like 7 or 8 years now and I've never seen anything like it either. That's gotta be nice though, hearing that someone likes your content or your sneeze that much. 

Just now, pinkypie said:

which is like 7 or 8 years now 

I'm horrible at math, its actually 9 years

Closest I've come to this situation was telling one of my close friends about the fetish, and then finding out he has one of his own. Not a sneezing fetish, but something on par with this degree of "weird" haha, which honestly felt just as cool! Even though we may not completely understand each other's fetishes, it really felt like we formed an instant, special bond that you can only find within the experience of being attracted to something outside of the "norm."

11 hours ago, pinkypie said:

Yeah I've been a lurker since I was 11 or something which is like 7 or 8 years now and I've never seen anything like it either. That's gotta be nice though, hearing that someone likes your content or your sneeze that much. 

Sam's here. I have been a lurker forever but only actively started participating in the community when I turned 18. I think having a sneeze fetish is relatively uncommon so the chances of recognizing someone you know in real life seem slim. I also agree I love knowing if people like my content.

I have never had that happen but think it would be pretty neat. Thugh maybe a bit awkward at first. I think I would be happy someone liked my content. 

On 4/10/2024 at 3:46 PM, pinkypie said:

I was thinking about this a bit and I was wondering if anyone has found someone they know irl on here? Either through reading an observation where they recognized the sneezer or otherwise, got a reply from someone who recognized the situation. What did you do? Or what would you do if this happened?

Honestly it would be so weird for me. Like people tend to keep this fetish a secret so I highly doubt I’d find someone I know irl on here. BUT it would be kind of funny at the same time if I found out someone I knew had the fetish too. Like who would’ve thought? 😂😂

Someone I started chatting with from Y.T. and Kik was here, but not lately. Not sure what's happened and I don't want to break his anonymity here or on the other sites. Darn shame too, super nice, but very single and probably not interested in friendship😕